CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trump Convicted of 34 Felonies

peglegtwo

22 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

imagine Trump being the first yankee president to lead office from a cell. The alternative is Sleepy, dementia ridden "creepy old, heavensgate muthafucka" Joe Biden

How Joe and Hunter have avoided jail I don't know.  His son is a tax fraudster which is a lot more serious than writing off personal services as business expenses.  And his dabblings in the Ukrainian minong industry is pretty troubling given the war. 

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Evidence?

You'll have all the evidence you can handle on election night .No one likes being told what to do  and how to think .All populations in western democracies are sceptical  of the "big State " poking their oar in.Biden will pay a heavy price .The geriatric old cunt and his bent family better fuck off  to Cuba after he's lost   because Trump is going to nail the cunt to the wall.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

He's got something up his sleeve  and it's not Diane Abott's knickers. He's waiting for the Torys to totally implode .

There's a lot of people with an interest in that.   Do you think it's the inevitable result of Thatcher?   She was actually no against EU membership but had those cunts to deal with, Major called them bastards.  Then Cameron had bright idea of callng a referendum to put a lid on them.   They are and were all fanatical Thatcherites as well as anti Europe.   Both positions aren't really suitable for Britain I think.  Suicidal. 

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's a lot of people with an interest in that.   Do you think it's the inevitable result of Thatcher?   She was actually no against EU membership but had those cunts to deal with, Major called them bastards.  Then Cameron had bright idea of callng a referendum to put a lid on them.   They are and were all fanatical Thatcherites as well as anti Europe.   Both positions aren't really suitable for Britain I think.  Suicidal. 

Political parties are like fish , after a while they start to smell bad .They're all the same .They all implode because by their nature they're made up of self serving, selfish,  corrupt, cowardly, narcissistic,  sociopathic and mostly sexually perverted cunts , and that's just the women.I hate them all.One of the funniest things I've seen was when Cameron and clegg were infront of the cameras after coalition, a reporter asked Cameron do you remember when asked whatscthe best joke you've heard and you  replied Nick Clegg"

To give Cameron his due he took it on the nose , its worth looking it up on YouTube. 

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Political parties are like fish , after a while they start to smell bad .They're all the same .They all implode because by their nature they're made up of self serving, selfish,  corrupt, cowardly, narcissistic,  sociopathic and mostly sexually perverted cunts , and that's just the women.I hate them all.One of the funniest things I've seen was when Cameron and clegg were infront of the cameras after coalition, a reporter asked Cameron do you remember when asked whatscthe best joke you've heard and you  replied Nick Clegg"

To give Cameron his due he took it on the nose , its worth looking it up on YouTube. 

I don't give Cameron anything I wish he was dead.   You're right, in five years time they'll be talking about Starmer like they do Sunak now. 

I don’t think Ape has made ne nom or made a constructive comment since I've been on here.   Cunt.  He just fucking barges in and fucking mouths off some abuse then disappears into the shadows again.   

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't give Cameron anything I wish he was dead.   You're right, in five years time they'll be talking about Starmer like they do Sunak now. 

I don’t think Ape has made ne nom or made a constructive comment since I've been on here.   Cunt.  He just fucking barges in and fucking mouths off some abuse then disappears into the shadows again.   

@Ape™️ is ace.

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think he's got tourettes.

17 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The .ore they try to stop him the more likely it is he will be the next president .Odd how DementedcBiden and his cunt son can get away with all sorts of wrong doing , nothing said .

His rating in the polls has gone up 6% today.   Biden's is falling.   Seen as losing control.