CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Save Diane

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Let's face it, Labour can field a monkey in Hackney North and will still win. 

That's not exactly shedding fresh light on politics in this land is it?  How much of the country does that apply to either way?  The so called sinecured safe seats that every aspiring politician wants to be parachuted into by head office.   The best thing about this time on July 4th is that a lot of them will fucking feel the point of peoples boots on their rumps for the first time.   It's a real sign of their shocking lack of calibre, or the superficial calibre they swaggered on the tv with their posh private school voices, that rather than face being told to fuck off by the people who have feathered their nest for last 14 years at least, they are running away and "retiring" from politics. 

FUCKING COWARDS want our young people to be conscripted to fight for THEM!   WHAT A FUCKING DISGRACE.  At least Putin doesn't give up and say, over to somebody else.  That's why our leaders hate him.   HE HAS FUCKING GUTS. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Have you looked up Pen’s arse? Wanker.

As noted by ELC you seem to have a detailed knowledge of other members arseholes and genitalia.  When you open your fat gob you just confirm what he and I said.  Now fuck off back to E4 and ITV2. 

Guest entitled little cunt
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’d fuck it, but I’d wait till she’d finished having a shit tbh.

I thought you were a man of higher standards.

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Have you looked up Pen’s arse? Wanker.

A regular latte and a sausage roll please. .

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’d fuck it, but I’d wait till she’d finished having a shit tbh.

When she was making her speech on the street yesterday she seemed to be wanking the microphone off. Has she got Parkinsons or something?

43 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

When she was making her speech on the street yesterday she seemed to be wanking the microphone off. Has she got Parkinsons or something?

After what has happened virtually on the cunts doorstep one would have thought she would be less concerned about her sense of victimhood and more concerned about how out of control those in her "community " have become. Find out who they are and shoot the cunts on sight, no warnings no mercy  , nothing , just pop the cunts through the head. Put the army on the streets with orders to shoot any person who poses a threat to person or property .Behave like animals , treat as animals .End of fucking  problem.

Has anyone asked if she’s actually fit for office? The footage I’ve just seen she was being helped into the car looking like she was four steps from the nursing home. Can’t Kier just flick her into the Upper House until the vascular dementia finally robs us all of that famous Cambridge razor intellect. 

No wonder she was chugging mojitos on the tube. I fucking would be in her shoes.

42 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I fucking would be in her shoes.

Would you opt for a matching pair, or the ‘odd shoes’ combo that she opted to wear for a public engagement a few years ago. The drunken fucking imbecile.

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

After what has happened virtually on the cunts doorstep one would have thought she would be less concerned about her sense of victimhood and more concerned about how out of control those in her "community " have become. Find out who they are and shoot the cunts on sight, no warnings no mercy  , nothing , just pop the cunts through the head. Put the army on the streets with orders to shoot any person who poses a threat to person or property .Behave like animals , treat as animals .End of fucking  problem.

There's a solution to this problem which would save money in the long run.  Double the police.   Establish a gendarmerie like in Spain and France to assist.   Lock down any area where crime or anti social behaviour.   These cunts can only operate when they are mobile.   Curfew them and they are stopped.   Anybody needing to "pop out" needs to get a strictly time limited "pass" from the offi ers on the street.   If you want a law abiding society -  as in China which we denigrate by the way - then authority has to be imposed.   It's the only way. 

Plus double all sentences and double the number of prisons.   Throw all prisoner rehabilitation schemes out the window and focus on punishment.   Abolish any courses or lectureships in crime and society at Oxbridge and stop any Oxbridge graduate becoming a judge or entering the law or having anything to do with the justice system in this country. 

These people must be out. 

11 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

izzit coz dey all black tho, blud?

41 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Put Badencoch, Bravoman, Sunak, Kwasi or that otjer fucking cunt in a row with Abbott and I think I'd go with Diane.  Why do the ethnics have to be so shit? 

I don't think Sewer-ella Braverman or Abbott should have any position of authority, Vennells and Van Der Bogerd have clearly demonstrated what a Titanic of a shit-show results from having a woman in charge.

Roops' agrees.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I don't think Sewer-ella Braverman or Abbott should have any position of authority, Vennells and Van Der Bogerd have clearly demonstrated what a Titanic of a shit-show results from having a woman in charge.

Roops' agrees.

The world's gone to shit since the two Greers, Germaine and Bonnie, spun their feminist propaganda over Britain. 

On 30/05/2024 at 01:05, camberwell gypsy said:

Let's face it, Labour can field a monkey in Hackney North and will still 

There's an obvious  response to that which would get me banned.

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's a solution to this problem which would save money in the long run.  Double the police.   Establish a gendarmerie like in Spain and France to assist.   Lock down any area where crime or anti social behaviour.   These cunts can only operate when they are mobile.   Curfew them and they are stopped.   Anybody needing to "pop out" needs to get a strictly time limited "pass" from the offi ers on the street.   If you want a law abiding society -  as in China which we denigrate by the way - then authority has to be imposed.   It's the only way. 

Plus double all sentences and double the number of prisons.   Throw all prisoner rehabilitation schemes out the window and focus on punishment.   Abolish any courses or lectureships in crime and society at Oxbridge and stop any Oxbridge graduate becoming a judge or entering the law or having anything to do with the justice system in this country. 

What a fucking genius idea Harold. Full on Marxist/communist tyranny, with lockdowns/curfews, militarised police, and ‘off to the gulag’ for anyone who dares to peek out the window without permission from our overlords, sorry benefactors.  Oh hang on a minute, they need to roll out the next ‘plandemic’ before doing all that again. Silly me 🤔

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Put Badencoch, Bravoman, Sunak, Kwasi or that otjer fucking cunt in a row with Abbott and I think I'd go with Diane.  Why do the ethnics have to be so shit? 

Ask David Lammy. If anyone knows he will.

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Badencoch and Beaverman are the only decent pair left in the Conservative party. 

Nasen Saadi of Croydon charged with stabbing woman on beach.What a shocker !!.Diversity is strength .I'm just glad the RNLI uber service are bringing  more over .gawd' bless 'em.

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Just cram more of then into the prisons we have .. 10 years hard labour in chain gangs .. we should be using them on infrastructure projects.