CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Save Diane

19 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No surprise that you endorse your own wife and intellectual inspiration. lol and fuck off.

Ever wondered wot rhetorical means?  Ever wandered into irony? Ever opened a page in a book and was introduced to a magical world of make believe? 

Guest entitled little cunt
9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Ever wondered wot rhetorical means?  Ever wandered into irony? Ever opened a page in a book and was introduced to a magical world of make believe? 

Yes , the labour manifesto .

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I’ve ‘wandered’ into spasticated, dull, tedious, unfunny garbage…everytime I read one of your posts. Fuck off, idiot.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve ‘wandered’ into spasticated, dull, tedious, unfunny garbage…everytime I read one of your posts. Fuck off, idiot.

Definitely the antisocial type , woof , woof , woof .That's my other dog impression.

21 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Meet you at Hampstead Ponds after you've finished your cruising around The Spaniard.  I have a new pair of Dr Martin's steel capped boots.  Just saying. 

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

1537903754469.jpg

I can see what Corbyn saw in the minx.

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

Meet you at Hampstead Ponds after you've finished your cruising around The Spaniard.  I have a new pair of Dr Martin's steel capped boots.  Just saying. 

Flameproof are they…dope?

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Already bull shitting? 

For all of the gang of 3 macho  "fight you " prosing it's  rather odd that  they know the name of every gay pub and wank spot  in london.Maybe one of them would like to explain the reason why .

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Let's see who's going to vote Labour?  Come on you fuckers, show your hand. 

I'm for Trump."grab a pussy" It's the most memorable  electioneering  quote ever .

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I thought you wos on my page but you're clearly a runner for Robert Tice, a lice for tice.  Ha, ha ha. 

If General Pinochet was running I'd probably vote for him .

18 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

For all of the gang of 3 macho  "fight you " prosing it's  rather odd that  they know the name of every gay pub and wank spot  in london.Maybe one of them would like to explain the reason why .

My theory is they're all under thirty and still trying to "find themselves" whereas I have trouble finding my cock nowdays.