CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Follow the science

I wish the cunts would make their fucking minds up .First the UK is  going to burn up and resemble the Sahara,  nothing will live apart from illegals and scorpions. Now it's perpetually pissing it down they've changed their fucking tack .Apparently not only are we going to burn up at some point  we're   all going to drown  as well .I actually considered turning on the heating tonight to take  the chill off. Why do those protesting cunts only ever comeout when it's hot and sunny .They don't hang around the outside lane of the M25 when it's raining the little cunts .Fucking heard all the doomsday shite  before from new ice age to acid rain.If to have a decent summer where I can get the old gas guzzler  car out and go for a run means Bangladesh has to dissappear under a meter of water that, I think  is  a price worth paying. 

• Like 1

Another pointless nom to add to all the other pointless pieces of shit you've plagued the site with, all 130 of them sharing the same, repetitious, unavailing theme.

Still, let's hope our 'polititians' can sort the illegals out.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I wish the cunts would make their fucking minds up .First the UK is  going to burn up and resemble the Sahara,  nothing will live apart from illegals and scorpions. Now it's perpetually pissing it down they've changed their fucking tack .Apparently not only are we going to burn up at some point  we're   all going to drown  as well .I actually considered turning on the heating tonight to take  the chill off. Why do those protesting cunts only ever comeout when it's hot and sunny .They don't hang around the outside lane of the M25 when it's raining the little cunts .Fucking heard all the doomsday shite  before from new ice age to acid rain.If to have a decent summer where I can get the old gas guzzler  car out and go for a run means Bangladesh has to dissappear under a meter of water that, I think  is  a price worth paying. 

Funnily enough, I'm watching 'Interstellar' which addresses this. Fucking boring. 

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Another pointless nom to add to all the other pointless pieces of shit you've plagued the site with, all 130 of them sharing the same, repetitious, unavailing theme.

Still, let's hope our polititians guide us in the right direction.

Glad you liked it .I did write just for you my darling .Now , why don't you  light a cigar for me and come and sit down next to me so we can discuss where we're going to stick it .

32 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Greta Thunberg’s cunt stinks exactly the same this summer as it did last year. Explain that all you global warming, climate emergency doomwankers.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Glad you liked it .I did write just for you my darling .Now , why don't you  light a cigar for me and come and sit down next to me so we can discuss where we're going to stick it .

elc, I've noticed a lot of gay innuendo in your posts... Are you a gay/transbender A.I algorithm or a normal one?

29 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Stick this creepy shit up your arse before you type it out in future. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

elc, I've noticed a lot of gay innuendo in your posts... Are you a gay/transbender A.I algorithm or a normal one?

Speaking of gays, I've noticed @and is currently 4th on the weekly leaderboard. Shall I take a screen grab, in case he misses it?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

This is a variation on Off Twat withoit the price increases.   In the meantime, Spain is in a five year unprecedented drought with reservoirs down to 15%, 80% water cuts to farming, car washing, watering gardens banned..... yet.... yet.... all private, communal and hotel swimming pools can be filled with drinking water.   Hispanic logic. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Funnily enough, I'm watching 'Interstellar' which addresses this. Fucking boring. 

I went to Leicester Square to get the 70mm big screen experience.   Michael Caine's repetition of Dylan Thomas in that drone-like South London drawl killed it for me.   Caine is so UN sci fi.   How he got that part is a fucking mystery to me.  The sound quality was definitely poor in that cinema - needs a total refurb like the rest of the West End. 

Big enough to gape you boy'o.

That must also explain my larger than average penis .The goats in Grandads village did walk with a rather odd gate .

Well, it appears a certain theme is beginning to reveal itself, which may explain why you often come across as a raving fucking faggot with a penchant for bestiality. You wouldn't be the first kike.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How many more times ? You really do have to improve your chat up lines .You'll be an arse virgin for ever if you don't add some verve , dare I say it some  joi de vivre  into your sexual questioning .

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

This is a variation on Off Twat withoit the price increases.   In the meantime, Spain is in a five year unprecedented drought with reservoirs down to 15%, 80% water cuts to farming, car washing, watering gardens banned..... yet.... yet.... all private, communal and hotel swimming pools can be filled with drinking water.   Hispanic logic. 

The lisping sodomites  can all die of thirst. The women have hairy top lips and the men are macho  closet homosexuals as is common with most countries with too much sun and oilly food. I wouldn't trust the cunts to build a balcony or hand rails .I never trust a person who doesn't finish what they star

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Well, it appears a certain theme is beginning to reveal itself, which may explain why you often come across as a raving fucking faggot with a penchant for bestiality. You wouldn't be the first kike.

Honestly,  who isn't a faggot with a penchant for beastiality ?.You fucking weirdo .

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Terrahawks.

9 (NINE) consecutive posts of utter crap commencing at around 4.30am this morning after your final post of shite at around 11pm last night. 
Listen, you irritating little cunt…you are, by some considerable distance the most annoying, useless and feeble wanker I have ever seen on this site, and I’ve seen a few. Just go the fuck away, you’re loathed by all but the biggest spastics on here, you’re not wanted and are ruining the place for existing and potential members. Kill your fucking self. Fuckhead.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Speaking of gays, I've noticed @and is currently 4th on the weekly leaderboard. Shall I take a screen grab, in case he misses it?

I still remember @and proudly producing his 4th place screenshot, when challenged about ever being on the leaderboard. Then, realising how much of an idiot he made of himself he now has it as his avatar background. That sums up and's pathetic existence here... Makes a cunt of himself and tries to turn it into a positive, whilst fooling nobody. 

He really would be better off dead. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I still remember @and proudly producing his 4th place screenshot, when challenged about ever being on the leaderboard. Then, realising how much of an idiot he made of himself he now has it as his avatar background. That sums up and's pathetic existence here... Makes a cunt of himself and tries to turn it into a positive, whilst fooling nobody. 

He really would be better off dead. 

Did you say "hello" to @Frank or did you chicken out?

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

9 (NINE) consecutive posts of utter crap commencing at around 4.30am this morning after your final post of shite at around 11pm last night. 
Listen, you irritating little cunt…you are, by some considerable distance the most annoying, useless and feeble wanker I have ever seen on this site, and I’ve seen a few. Just go the fuck away, you’re loathed by all but the biggest spastics on here, you’re not wanted and are ruining the place for existing and potential members. Kill your fucking self. Fuckhead.

The tea boy is rattled.Im flattered that you've counted every post and even logged the time I placed them.Are you down on customers tea boy ? You obviously have a lot of time on your hands that I very much doubt you can afford to have .Maybe make your hot chocolate more creamy to drum up business.Anyway , my normal please , a coffee ,white with 2 sugars and make it snappy .