CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

National Disservice

58 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

I bet that a camel has humped you more times than Saddam Hussein's donkey was.

Shut up Donkey Dick, and after you’ve shut the fuck up please fuck off.

Guest entitled little cunt
4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Problem with having Dyslexic on a live show is who's going to take him to the toilet? 

Throw a brick at his head and put him on one of those 999 programs, the ones where people suffer horrendous injuries and an entire film and sound crew are their as they gasp for breath .

25 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Throw a brick at his head and put him on one of those 999 programs, the ones where people suffer horrendous injuries and an entire film and sound crew are their as they gasp for breath .

I wonder whether they share the same 13amp socket as the life support machine.  Unplugging accidents? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/05/2024 at 18:38, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m too young to have done national service. It’s well known that I was in the SAS and got kicked out for being too hard and making all the others look like little girls. And the dead paki I hid in the Land Rover.

How did you get rid of curry stains, lemon juice?

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Good old Edwina, shagging her would be like wrapping your knob in a greasy pancake, whilst dripping lemon juice into the Jap's eye.

And how would anyone know what that felt like? Disgusting fucking crepe Suzette molesting pervert.