CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

National Disservice

Guest entitled little cunt
3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You’re a way larger than average prick, that’s for sure.

Was it an XNOR gate or a NAND?

Imbecile.

Big enough to gape you boy'o.

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

No  it was the garden gate .Very clever goats .Fat boy first class cunt .

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Big enough to gape you boy'o.

Two replies to the same comment. I rest my case.

58 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The parade ground will be fucking hilarious. "Now then , now then what's your name you 'orrible little man , a right regular  little lord Fontleroy ain't ya "

"Sir , my pronouns are her , them  or Bunty squeezy bum" 

I see an expansion of the concept now to include conspiracy theories that World War 3 is about to start hence the hasty election to get the country together (guess where this is being aired, Iain Dale's tory love fest on LBC) then there's Steve Baker's AWOL in sunny Greece on holiday.... is this the same scenario for Deep Impact?  "Ellie" is a planet killer asteroid heading towards Earth?  And Steve Baker knows.... 

The cunt's probably got a £3k or £5k a week villa and private beach. The good news I have been checking live webcams in Greece these last few weeks and the weather hasn't been that good and the water isn't warm enough yet for bathing.  

11 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

@Ape™️ Drear Friend. What are your thoughts about the Torbay Airshow this weekend .. Memorial flight grounded and rain forecast .. will it all be worthwhile?

Do you mind if I change the subject for a moment?   Do you have any personal memories of National Service or did you escape it?  Brothers, older boys who got caught?   That was a time when Britain was still involved (neferiously) in a few areas round the world - Kenya, Malaya, Palestine, I think foolishly Korea then Yemen/Aden.   Old fucking Eden would have had us in Egypt if America hadn't told us to fuck off and get back in the box.  Perhaps the old military is hoping for a bit of active duty as and where in our traditional busy body interfering way for which our country is famous for and subject to violent abuse. 

You can't blame them for laughing.  We are fools, our biggest bloody enemy. 

On 28/05/2024 at 22:28, Ape™️ said:

Two replies to the same comment. I rest my case.

Your are an head case, that you rest on your brief case.

trying to be clever, I would like to take my strimmer to your ball bag

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wow!

Does he (ape) not have a tiny cock Eric C?

He had avatar I liked once - or someone did, massive hairy balls - & I was PMing day and night/ no response

I think it was him, these bloody great big things & I sent 738 emails in 72 hours, Mrs Roots emiled my storage , or i had to pay £1.16 a month - I think it was.

1 minute ago, ProfB said:

Emptied my storage

Why the fuck have you decided to return, sheepcunt? Haven’t you noticed there’s enough mentally disabled cretins on here without your added presence? Fuck off before I kick your woolly vulva in.

• Like 1

ERIC have you seen my profile - 2 warning ponits? No one else has even one - ask yourself why,very fishy, & Mrs roots said i had to send her a bag of money, I forget what for, somethihg i done that didn't suit her. Or just pcking on me?

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Why the fuck have you decided to return, sheepcunt? Haven’t you noticed there’s enough mentally disabled cretins on here without your added presence? Fuck off before I kick your woolly vulva in.

YAWN

5 minutes ago, ProfB said:

ERIC have you seen my profile - 2 warning ponits? No one else has even one - ask yourself why,very fishy, & Mrs roots said i had to send her a bag of money, I forget what for, somethihg i done that didn't suit her. Or just pcking on me?

I’ve got three warning points, you demented old hag. Hopefully you’ll drink yourself to death tonight. Fucking idiot.

10 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I got 7 warning points. I think Decs has got about 40. You haven’t been picked on by Mrs Roots. 

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

I’ve got shit loads of them (surprisingly). They only show up to the member looking at their own profile.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ProfB said:

Does he (ape) not have a tiny cock Eric C?

He had avatar I liked once - or someone did, massive hairy balls - & I was PMing day and night/ no response

I think it was him, these bloody great big things & I sent 738 emails in 72 hours, Mrs Roots emptied my storage , or i had to pay £1.16 a month - I think it was.

Are you genuinely the thickest and least perceptive cunt on here, or are you just playing the part for comedic effect? If the latter, it's not working.

12 hours ago, ProfB said:

It must really suck to be you, with the dim perception that nature played a cruel trick on you, but lacking the intelligence to really comprehend the magnitude of it.