CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

National Disservice

Guest entitled little cunt
8 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Dolly Sprints were more fun.

Good engine  

On 26/05/2024 at 16:49, and said:

Who, in their right mind, would want the job of herding a shower of recalcitrant teenagers into doing anything constructive anyway?

Everyone working in the minicab or kebab shop businesses in every town north of Watford, for a start. To avoid any confusion I’m talking only about the ones named Mohammed or Abdul (99.9% of them).

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Apart from overheating and blowing up all the time it would have been really good.

You can get some cream to put on your cock to stop that happening.  Try it.  It changed my sex life now I can last several days fucking a dead corpse.  The sheer power gives me a rush. 

55 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Everyone working in the minicab or kebab shop businesses in every town north of Watford, for a start. To avoid any confusion I’m talking only about the ones named Mohammed or Abdul (99.9% of them).

Diversity is strength Billy.

24 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Try it.  It changed my sex life now I can last several days fucking a dead corpse.

And you get to have an extra days lie in this bank holiday weekend as the undertaker doesn’t open up till Tuesday.

Give the lucky stiff one up the arse for me H, and don’t say nothing to the filth tomorrow until you speak to a solicitor.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And you get to have an extra days lie in this bank holiday weekend as the undertaker doesn’t open up till Tuesday.

Give the lucky stiff one up the arse for me H, and don’t say nothing to the filth tomorrow until you speak to a solicitor.

Hans got away with it, a suspended sentence.  I wonder why?  Money, connections? 🤔 

Mr Rausing’s first wife, Eva, died in tragic circumstances in 2012 after a drug overdose. Her death sparked huge publicity when it emerged that she had lain dead in the couple’s bedroom for months.

Swedish Tetrapak billionaire and Sloane Square rangers gave millions to galleries and museums. 

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hans got away with it, a suspended sentence.  I wonder why?  Money, connections? 🤔 

Mr Rausing’s first wife, Eva, died in tragic circumstances in 2012 after a drug overdose. Her death sparked huge publicity when it emerged that she had lain dead in the couple’s bedroom for months.

Swedish Tetrapak billionaire and Sloane Square rangers gave millions to galleries and museums. 

I bet that kicked up a right stink .

13 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I bet that kicked up a right stink .

Apparently not.  Her body was perfectly preserved in a body sized tetrapak which the police could only open with a pair of sheet metal snips badly cutting one of the officer's fingers.  

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I like the GT6 And the vitesse  .I had both in my younger days .Fuck those things knew how to rust .

If this is true, and it isn’t…this would have you be a certain age that the immaturity of your input on here dismisses. You wanker.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I like the GT6 And the vitesse  .I had both in my younger days .Fuck those things knew how to rust .

Did you? Did you really? That’s amazing. What other cars have you owned?

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If this is true, and it isn’t…this would have you be a certain age that the immaturity of your input on here dismisses. You wanker.

Who are you sherlock fucking  Holmes ? Fucking idiot .

9 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Did you? Did you really? That’s amazing. What other cars have you owned?

What's up with you fat boy , throwing your weight around again.That was in response to a particular person. We were talking about old Triumphs .Now go away you silly little boy .

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

…or not.

They're not expensive cars 10 to 14k gets you something immaculate .When i was a kid they were 2 a penny , almost .You dont have to be Elon Musk  to own one you complete imbecile. Now go and make a hot chocolate. 

43 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Apparently not.  Her body was perfectly preserved in a body sized tetrapak which the police could only open with a pair of sheet metal snips badly cutting one of the officer's fingers.  

As you do.

9 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

What's up with you fat boy , throwing your weight around again.That was in response to a particular person. We were talking about old Triumphs .Now go away you silly little boy .

You’re talking fucking shit, as usual. Hunchbacked spastic. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True story:

In the late 80s, Essex police’s Stanway Traffic division bought three Sierra Cosworths to use as motorway chase cars. After a month, they phoned Ford UK and said that two of them had nose dived into the road and ripped off the front bumpers and radiators. Ford sent some engineers. They asked why the ‘Whale Tail’ spoilers had been removed? The police said they took them off because they were unbecoming of a police car. Derrrrrr!

I was on my way to test drive one when I saw one on its roof, put me off so I got the 4x4 instead,best drive of any car I had. Shit to a blanket

• Like 1

Just now, Frank said:

Shut up Neil! 

Morning, Frank. I had a great bank holiday Monday... Nobody really bothering me and I did some gardening on my balcony... How about you? Did you get the tube across town, on your own and stand outside another closed shop, staring in like some kind of weirdo?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Shut up Neil! 

Morning Frank, did you hear about the Dyslexic, agnostic insomniac?   He used to lay awake at night wondering if there really was a dog.

2 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Do you have a weight problem? You seem very touchy about it.

I think he does , fat bloke who thinks it's all muscle  .