CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

It's BSE you mad cow

Guest entitled little cunt

13 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

Fuck off Wolfie's cublet.

12 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

@Dyslexic cnut is a prion.

Youre mistaken , he's a prat.

1 hour ago, Prints Harry said:

So you're a fat cunt .. just you wait until @Ape™️ finds out.

Dont get Ape involved , he's the typical fat bloke who thinks he's hard.

56 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Fucking hell, I forgot to put the bin out .I'm fucked .Seriously , I reckon there's a high probability the lying cunts know much more than they're sweeping under the carpet .Governments are trying their hardest to scare populations half to death .Climate change ?.This summer there's Been 2 nice sunny remotely warm days .Cunts .I'm far more worried about daisy the cow and her kith and kin staggering about  like "Ant" McPartlin getting out of his car the thick pisshead cunt.Wasn't that due to mental problems ?.

What the fuck are you on about? You vegan, goat herder fruitcake. It sounds like you've got mad cow/cunt disease. 

Idiot. 

• Like 1

What if "early onset" is BSE? The average lifespan has  increased but not a huge amount over the past 40 years and how much of that  extra lifespan  is due to smoking becoming the antisocial pastime of died* in the wool chavs rather than the majority as it once  was ?.Alzheimers was hardly  mentioned 30  years ago.Old people did exist ."Early onset " is a relatively  new term that's been drip fed and is now accepted as "that's how it is ".Society accepts  it  without question.The uk exported that shit meat but the vast majority was consumed by the British public , beef burgers , mince beef , heads , tails and spinal cords. You name it we ate it .Fuck me , only a couple of years ago Tesco found horse meat on their shelves .Do the powers that be expect the public to trust their judgement? That Mellor cunt was happy shoving a burger down his kids throat when the problem came to light ,  notice he didn't touch the shit.No doubt  he was in the pay of the farming lobby. The fat cunt .

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You can always rely on humans to fuck everything up. 

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What the fuck are you on about? You vegan, goat herder fruitcake. It sounds like you've got mad cow/cunt disease. 

Idiot. 

I think its a well constructed opinion , for me anyway .If you don't see it as such or think my  opinion  and those of others  not worthy of merit , quite possibly you need a check up .

4 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

So you're a fat cunt .. just you wait until @Ape™️ finds out.

No, not really. I just need to lose a bit of girth from my legs so I can fit into some creme coloured skinny jeans I recently purchased - they're all the rage you know.

12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

No, not really. I just need to lose a bit of girth from my legs so I can fit into some creme coloured skinny jeans I recently purchased - they're all the rage you know.

Stone is the colour .

9 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm not talking about the favourite pastime of the Brtitish underclass, online Bingo .Last week a cow was found to be infected with BSE  and destroyed before it entered the food chain.How many more of these ticking bovine  time bombs are there and would a farmer risk his entire Range Rover lifestyle  should one of them stagger over his filth infested farmyard? .  We all know how trustworthy  farmers are and they're not greedy cunts at all .They wouldn't think of spraying thousands of tons of pesticide onto our food or using feed made from dead animals to feed other animals. They wouldn't kill every fucking pollinating insect until one day nothing grows and we have to start eating illegals .Nope , British farmers are really nice caring angels on tractors  as portrayed in the M&S advert and the Archers .Most of us could be walking around with brains turning into sponges .My spelling certainly points to the fact I could be well on the way.I wonder how much alzheimers is actually BSE or a form of  .The old crocks that get it are put in a corner and left to die then put up the chimney with no autopsy,  just a  squiggle  on the death cert which is convenient. We could be living through the biggest man made disaster in history. Keep worrying about climate change , buy an electric car to save the world and all that bollocks .Dont worry about anything else. Dont think .Just  exist.

British cows killing British people with the British national meat of choice, beef. 

I bet this particular conundrum is making your basic, racist bot routine go absolutely fucking haywire.

"Does not compute...DOES NOT COMPUTE!".

Lololol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

British cows killing British people with the British national meat of choice, beef. 

I bet this particular conundrum is making your basic, racist bot routine go absolutely fucking haywire.

"Does not compute...DOES NOT COMPUTE!".

Lololol.

Fuck off.

Moi, a racist ?.You didn't really strike me as a non binary my pronoun hug an illegal type .I hope you've invited a few to live with you .When they stab you in your sleep because they think you're a witch remember when you're rushed to the A&E death machine you'll have to wait and bleed whilst a litter of Somalians have saucepans  removed from their heads .Child soldiering habits die hard .The rainbow lanyard cunts will happily make you wait your turn , don't want any favouritism do we unless it's for those poor cunts who paid 2k a head to cross the channel after travelling through a dozen "safe " countries .Is the truth racist?.

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Facts, we want facts otherwise KingBullyshit will be along telling us the cow had received a COVID vaccine

You’ll be hearing from my lawyers tomorrow Drew.

How dare you defame my character and reputation without the slightest regard for the damage you’ve undoubtedly caused to me?

On a positive note (if there is one) …… 2 cows in a field and one asks the other. ‘What do you think about this mad cow disease?’ 
‘Dunno fuck all about it mate’ said the other one ‘I’m a mushroom’.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

What if "early onset" is BSE? The average lifespan has  increased but not a huge amount over the past 40 years and how much of that  extra lifespan  is due to smoking becoming the antisocial pastime of died* in the wool chavs rather than the majority as it once  was ?.Alzheimers was hardly  mentioned 30  years ago.Old people did exist ."Early onset " is a relatively  new term that's been drip fed and is now accepted as "that's how it is ".Society accepts  it  without question.The uk exported that shit meat but the vast majority was consumed by the British public , beef burgers , mince beef , heads , tails and spinal cords. You name it we ate it .Fuck me , only a couple of years ago Tesco found horse meat on their shelves .Do the powers that be expect the public to trust their judgement? That Mellor cunt was happy shoving a burger down his kids throat when the problem came to light ,  notice he didn't touch the shit.No doubt  he was in the pay of the farming lobby. The fat cunt .

"Steak Hache bien cuir avec sauce poivre et pommes dauphonois." 

"And a Crunchie."

"Excellent choice Sir.  Anything to drink?" 

(pause)... "Pepsi." 

😁 

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Steak Hache bien cuir avec sauce poivre et pommes dauphonois." 

"And a Crunchie."

"Excellent choice Sir.  Anything to drink?" 

(pause)... "Pepsi." 

😁

If it was British Steak hache the poor fucker now wouldn't know his chateau Neuf du papes from a Ribena the unfortunate spongeform french cunt. 

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’ll be hearing from my lawyers tomorrow Drew.

How dare you defame my character and reputation without the slightest regard for the damage you’ve undoubtedly caused to me?

On a positive note (if there is one) …… 2 cows in a field and one asks the other. ‘What do you think about this mad cow disease?’ 
‘Dunno fuck all about it mate’ said the other one ‘I’m a mushroom’.

Fuck off.

If your lawyer's the bargain-basement, Turkey-teeth, no-win no-fee type lawyer like your..., er.. , teeth, I'll be quaking in my boots.

On 26/05/2024 at 11:29, entitled little cunt said:

You can't kill it .Its like fucking Alien .We need a young Sigourney  Weaver in white knickers to save us .

10 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

If it was British Steak hache the poor fucker now wouldn't know his chateau Neuf du papes from a Ribena the unfortunate spongeform french cunt. 

There is no such thing as trustworthy British meat unless you count my cock.  

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If your lawyer's the bargain-basement, Turkey-teeth, no-win no-fee type lawyer like your..., er.. , teeth, I'll be quaking in my boots.

Please accept my heartfelt apologies for my comments Drew, which appear to have enraged you to such an extent. I hold my hands up and genuinely wouldn’t have provoked you had I not made the schoolboy error of forgetting this is a bank holiday weekend and factoring in that you may have consumed a few dozen more litres of Scrumpy Jack than usual.

Cheers 🍺 🤮

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Drew, you've been on this site as long as me so you should know by now that there is one cardinal rule that any successful poster needs to abide by:

Never EVER display signs of existential rattling. 

Sort yourself out, for fuck sake.

• Like 2

On 26/05/2024 at 12:02, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Idiot. 

That was the point .idiot.

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Drew, you've been on this site as long as me so you should know by now that there is one cardinal rule that any successful poster needs to abide by:

Never EVER display signs of existential rattling. 

Sort yourself out, for fuck sake.

🤣🤣🤣