CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

It's BSE you mad cow

Guest entitled little cunt

I'm not talking about the favourite pastime of the Brtitish underclass, online Bingo .Last week a cow was found to be infected with BSE  and destroyed before it entered the food chain.How many more of these ticking bovine  time bombs are there and would a farmer risk his entire Range Rover lifestyle  should one of them stagger over his filth infested farmyard? .  We all know how trustworthy  farmers are and they're not greedy cunts at all .They wouldn't think of spraying thousands of tons of pesticide onto our food or using feed made from dead animals to feed other animals. They wouldn't kill every fucking pollinating insect until one day nothing grows and we have to start eating illegals .Nope , British farmers are really nice caring angels on tractors  as portrayed in the M&S advert and the Archers .Most of us could be walking around with brains turning into sponges .My spelling certainly points to the fact I could be well on the way.I wonder how much alzheimers is actually BSE or a form of  .The old crocks that get it are put in a corner and left to die then put up the chimney with no autopsy,  just a  squiggle  on the death cert which is convenient. We could be living through the biggest man made disaster in history. Keep worrying about climate change , buy an electric car to save the world and all that bollocks .Dont worry about anything else. Dont think .Just  exist.

23 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm not talking about the favourite pastime of the Brtitish underclass, online Bingo .Last week a cow was found to be infected with BSE  and destroyed before it entered the food chain.How many more of these ticking bovine  time bombs are there and would a farmer risk his entire Range Rover lifestyle  should one of them stagger over his filth infested farmyard? .  We all know how trustworthy  farmers are and they're not greedy cunts at all .They wouldn't think of spraying thousands of tons of pesticide onto our food or using feed made from dead animals to feed other animals. They wouldn't kill every fucking pollinating insect until one day nothing grows and we have to start eating illegals .Nope , British farmers are really nice caring angels on tractors  as portrayed in the M&S advert and the Archers .Most of us could be walking around with brains turning into sponges .My spelling certainly points to the fact I could be well on the way.I wonder how much alzheimers is actually BSE or a form of  .The old crocks that get it are put in a corner and left to die then put up the chimney with no autopsy,  just a  squiggle  on the death cert which is convenient. We could be living through the biggest man made disaster in history. Keep worrying about climate change , buy an electric car to save the world and all that bollocks .Dont worry about anything else. Dont think .Just  exist.

This is depressing, I may kill myself.

Can you only get this from eating beef and beef products? Does it transfer through milk or does the pasteurisation / UHT process kill it?

Does it effect goats so Abdul doesn't feel left out?

Do elderly veggies get Alzheimer's?

Facts, we want facts otherwise KingBullyshit will be along telling us the cow had received a COVID vaccine

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Can you only get this from eating beef and beef products? Does it transfer through milk or does the pasteurisation / UHT process kill it?

Facts, we want facts otherwise KingBullyshit will be along telling us the cow had received a COVID vaccine

British farmers were feeding their cattle remnants of dead cattle and sheep, despite the fact that cows aren't carnivores. This was believed to be a contributing factor.

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

British farmers were feeding their cattle remnants of dead cattle and sheep, despite the fact that cows aren't carnivores. This was believed to be a contributing factor.

If I were a cow there would be nothing better than being served Shepherds Pie or a nice Big Mac. However, It would have been thoroughly inhumane if the cattle and sheep were still alive, don't you think.

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bonemeal was being fed to cattle worldwide .. I think that it is still being used in the The U S of A.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

They're interesting questions. 

Fucking hell, I forgot to put the bin out .I'm fucked .Seriously , I reckon there's a high probability the lying cunts know much more than they're sweeping under the carpet .Governments are trying their hardest to scare populations half to death .Climate change ?.This summer there's Been 2 nice sunny remotely warm days .Cunts .I'm far more worried about daisy the cow and her kith and kin staggering about  like "Ant" McPartlin getting out of his car the thick pisshead cunt.Wasn't that due to mental problems ?.

5 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

It is caused by a prion which I think is non organic and therefore not eliminated by pasteurisation / UHT processes.

Here we go again…same old, every fuckin day. CC turns into a reach-around between you and your little retarded lap-dog. @entitled little cunt, just how long are your arms? lol…fuck off…etc.

25 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

Bonemeal was being fed to cattle worldwide .. I think that it is still being used in the The U S of A.

Biden is living proof the demented old cunt .

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Here we go again…same old, every fuckin day. CC turns into a reach-around between you and your little retarded lap-dog. @entitled little cunt, just how long are your arms? lol…fuck off…etc.

You're just jealous I dont reach around your back and tickle your fancy .I bet you'd spray like a fireman's hose .

That's cheered me up a bit. Obviously not as much as if you had changed 'may' to 'will'

3 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

This is depressing, I may kill myself.

The goverment is doing it for you. 

On the up side maybe they'll grind up illegals and feed them to the pigs .They're cheap and there's a never ending supply .

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Feeding dead cows to cows , what could go wrong with that ?.

48 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If I were a cow there would be nothing better than being served Shepherds Pie or a nice Big Mac. However, It would have been thoroughly inhumane if the cattle and sheep were still alive, don't you think.

British  Farmers took daisy to the local  Harvester for  a Sunday roast metaphorically  speaking. It's got a red tractor on the packaging,  it's OK,  you can trust them.

22 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

It is caused by a prion which I think is non organic and therefore not eliminated by pasteurisation / UHT processes.

You can't kill it .Its like fucking Alien .We need a young Sigourney  Weaver in white knickers to save us .

That's cheered me up a bit. Obviously not as much as if you had changed 'may' to 'will'

Or his will to you