CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Telegraph Poll

Telegraph cunts would have us believe due to the green shoots of economic recovery (of which I like most people see little evidence except the super rich who have never had it so good in the last ten years) 

... people are swarmng to the Tories away from Labour. 

That's the fucking weasley psychological tactic being pursued here.  The Tory media are finding it difficult to find a plausible case for directly backing the shits so are disseminating confusion and doubt. 

Given the mentality of the average Brit that shouldn't be hard to do. 

The fucking problem is we will be stuck with a fucking shite press and media in foreign millionaires hands afyer the election. 

Guest entitled little cunt
20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Telegraph cunts would have us believe due to the green shoots of economic recovery (of which I like most people see little evidence except the super rich who have never had it so good in the last ten years) 

That's the fucking weasley psychological tactic being pursued here.  The Tory media are finding it difficult to find a plausible case for directly backing the shits so are disseminating confusion and doubt. 

The fucking problem is we will be stuck with a fucking shite press and media in foreign millionaires hands afyer the election. 

Placating the black Audi with 8 exhaust pipes  on a  lease  agreement  and  cardboard house brigade.They think they're doing well.Instead of BOSS  private numberplates they should have  CUNT 1.

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Placating the black Audi with 8 exhaust pipes  on a  lease  agreement  and  cardboard house brigade.They think they're doing well.Instead of BOSS  private numberplates they should have  CUNT 1.

Is there any chance of you just giving it a fuckin rest for a couple of days, softshite?

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Is there any chance of you just giving it a fuckin rest for a couple of days, softshite?

Any chance of you getting rabies ?

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I am frightened, very frightened by the avalanche.  I am building a snow shelter.   I need to get a breathing tube. 

5 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

What the fuck are you rambling on about now with his nonsensical drivel? You’re a lunatic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What the fuck are you rambling on about now with his nonsensical drivel? You’re a lunatic.

Get back on your computer game .

15 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

What's up fat bloke ? Throwing your bulk around again.Go on punch me in the stomach , go on   its as 'ard as Steel that is .

18 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If you had written Telegraph Pole and then submitted a picture of you hanging by the neck from it I would have given you a like. As you haven't, fuck off 

You’re gorgeous!  Lots of Likes. 

Fuck off. 

19 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

@Ape™️, in a vain attempt to gain interest in this absolute turd of a nom, I submit the following. Enjoy.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

fuck off.

To be fair,  Ayrton Senna used to fly remote control Helicopters as a form of relaxation .

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Ape™️, in a vain attempt to gain interest in this absolute turd of a nom, I submit the following. Enjoy.

Stop self promoting and iploading your videos (of yourself!) on my fucking nom.  Spastic.  In fact, this triggered me after a remarkably similar telegraph pole experience.