CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Elections in UK

peglegtwo

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Cunts .They glamorise firearms in their shit music videos .This is the reality. A nine  year old kid fighting for her life .Kill a thug the black population riots .Kill an innocent kid no one gives a fuck.

Such incredible insight - have you ever thought of a career in politics? I’m off to bed now - I’ll await your 4:30am reply once you’ve clocked off. Moron.

Guest entitled little cunt
6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Such incredible insight - have you ever thought of a career in politics? I’m off to bed now - I’ll await your 4:30am reply once you’ve clocked off. Moron.

Have you ever thought of a career in McDonald's ?.

14 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

8 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Have you ever thought of a career in McDonald's ?.

IMG-5692.jpg

4:48am - nightshift shelf-stacker. 

• Like 2

On 31/05/2024 at 12:59, Ape™️ said:

IMG-5692.jpg

4:48am - nightshift shelf-stacker. 

Rumbled again .Yes you're right .I have  500 cans of plum tomatoes to find  a home for .You really are a little detective .The police force needs brains like yours , lateral  thinking and all that .You really  do have a kaleidoscope  peering at my multicoloured  soul .My arsehole, you  gobbeling fucking queer .

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Rumbled again .Yes you're right .I have  500 cans of plum tomatoes to find  a home for .You really are a little detective .The police force needs brains like yours , lateral  thinking and all that .You really  do have a kaleidoscope  peering at my multicoloured  soul .My arsehole, you  gobbeling fucking queer .

You seem agitated, hunchy. Calm yourself.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

You seem agitated, hunchy. Calm yourself.

Hunchy , that does make me laugh .I haven't seen a hunchback for years , they were quite popular at one time .Things are cyclicle,  they'll be a must have in 10 years time .

59 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Nigel has stepped up to the plate, hooray. Now let's show Sunak and Starmer how to get rid of the fuzzie wuzzies that arrive in their hordes on a daily basis.

I believe he’s standing in the Clacton constituency Drew so I’m assuming you’ll be able to vote for him at your local polling station in Jaywick. Nigel  will no doubt be popping into several local pubs, for a pint with the locals in the run up to the election, as he usually does. With a bit of luck he might pick one that’s not on the Pubwatch scheme so you can get his autograph and a selfie at the bar to post on your  Facebook page.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I believe he’s standing in the Clacton constituency Drew so I’m assuming you’ll be able to vote for him at your local polling station in Jaywick. Nigel  will no doubt be popping into several local pubs, for a pint with the locals in the run up to the election, as he usually does. With a bit of luck he might pick one that’s not on the Pubwatch scheme so you can get his autograph and a selfie at the bar to post on your  Facebook page.

He stood at Thanet and got thrashed.  Ooops "thrashed" hope I didn't trigger you. 

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

I am voting for Raddish Sunhat, he's a great PM, bring back national service - we will fight them on the beaches etc

I’m voting for Lord Farage. He’s going to have an office half a mile from my house.

On 03/06/2024 at 20:06, King Billy said:

They both like a creamy raspberry milkshake.  Personally I prefer a Knickerbockerglory.  But that's just little ol' me. 

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m going to be watching on catch-up at the weekend, while I consume Brew Dog Double Hazy Jane.

What a lovely man he was, Ape. I once saw him and his wife Barbara walking along the Thames by the Strand-on-the Green in Chiswick. I said hello, told him I loved him etc. Pathetic. Couldn't help myself. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Frank said:

What a lovely man he was, Ape. I once saw him and his wife Barbara walking along the Thames by the Strand-on-the Green in Chiswick. I said hello, told him I loved him etc. Pathetic. Couldn't help myself. 

People’s poet - is it really you?