CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Elections in UK

peglegtwo

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Speaking of sodomising pets, I thought you might appreciate this shot of an unsuspecting Minty about to become the victim of an opportunistic fly-by rapist.

DeArkVZ.png

Besmirching the memory of Minty (blessings be upon him) is like jizzing on Anne Frank's diary: hysterical 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Besmirching the memory of Minty (blessings be upon him) is like jizzing on Anne Frank's diary: hysterical 🤣

You should go to one of the theatre productions of ‘The Diary Of Anne Frank’. 
 Sit at the back, wait for the bit where the Nazis knock at the door, and shout:

“SHE’S IN THE LOFT!”

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Frank said:

Morning, Ed. I'm a few weeks away from opening my new office on the Archway Road, Highgate end. I'll be covering both sales and lettings throughout N19 and the surrounding areas.. mostly my own stock. I still don't have a name for the business. Any ideas?

While I'm on, if anyone's keen on taking on my block management portfolio, send me a message via pm.

Subsidary of Night Frank & Rutting?

On 30/05/2024 at 07:59, Frank said:

Morning, Ed. I'm a few weeks away from opening my new office on the Archway Road, Highgate end. I'll be covering both sales and lettings throughout N19 and the surrounding areas.. mostly my own stock. I still don't have a name for the business. Any ideas?

While I'm on, if anyone's keen on taking on my block management portfolio, send me a message via pm.

Sorry Frank, I have absolutely no interest in grubby estate agents, their cheap suits and rubber soled shoes, they make me nauseous.  

Edited by Mrs Roops

11 hours ago, Frank said:

Just fling yourself off suicide bridge and save yourself a bit of rent and business rates. Hopefully your rotten, AIDS ravaged, stick insect like body still obeys the laws of gravity. 
Filthy deviant mincing cunt.

Guest entitled little cunt
21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He finishes his prolific day around 11pm and starts his torrents of shit around 5 hours later. So, no wifi allowed in the all night petrol station he calls ‘work’ I reckon.

I'll be winking at you as you operate the greggs coffee machine .

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

“SHE’S IN THE LOFT!”

Is it a musical?

21 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Always good to hear the articulate and well-constructed opinions of our resident spastic. Can we expect any early morning pearls of wisdom from you tomorrow?

You're a fat cunt .That's a well constructed opinion .

19 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

No, it’s the oh-so-hilarious construct of an imbecile.

And you're the construct  of too many pizza's. 

Hackney is living up to its hard won reputation.The brave local gang members have managed to shoot a young kid.As is usual in these situations the local community will rally round and assist the poilce in any way possible  to  identify  the fucking disgusting cunts responsible .Not one local will harbour or help  the perpetrators in any way .Of course not .When will enough be enough?.

10 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Hackney is living up to its hard won reputation.The brave local gang members have managed to shoot a young kid.As is usual in these situations the local community will rally round and assist the poilce in any way possible  to  identify  the fucking disgusting cunts responsible .Not one local will harbour or help  the perpetrators in any way .Of course not .When will enough be enough?.

The police will spend the next few weeks looking for a white person to arrest. Because that’s who all the black people are going to say did it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The police will spend the next few weeks looking for a white person to arrest. Because that’s who all the black people are going to say did it.

Cunts .They glamorise firearms in their shit music videos .This is the reality. A nine  year old kid fighting for her life .Kill a thug the black population riots .Kill an innocent kid no one gives a fuck.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

BLACK LIES MATTER 🙋🏿‍♂️🤥

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Sorry Frank, I have absolutely no interest in grubby estate agents, their cheap suits and rubber soled shoes, they make me nauseous.  The obvious business name as it’s a Highgate N19 based business is Hi NIg

Ed. Estate Agents…a ‘profession’ invented so that solicitors and accountants have something to look down on. Irrelevant, squalid cunts.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

“SHE’S IN THE LOFT!”

🤣

Genius!!

Fucking Holocaust Panto here I come.