CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Elections in UK

peglegtwo

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Spain seems to have a Left Wing government thatdelivering growth and some great levelling up policies.  They hate blacks. 

If you want to see the Labour Party which you seem to adore and promote as the solution to the vile Tories, let’s take a look at Oldham council, which has had a Labour majority as long as anyone can remember (anyone except Pen or Captain Tom RIP), and therefore had carte blanche for decades to arrogantly ignore the genuine concerns and requests of their non Labour Party aligned colleagues, to authorise and fund an independent inquiry into the Pakistani/Bangladeshi Muslim rape gangs, who’ve been allowed to operate with impunity, without fear of arrest, or any consequence whatsoever for 3 decades and more. Seven times the Labour majority in Oldham voted to block an independent inquiry into the afore mentioned noncery? 🤔

Labour however unexpectedly lost overall control at the recent local elections, and after weeks of horse trading have reached agreement with the minority councillors to move forward and resume normal council activities. 
The one thing that’s been the stumbling block for all these weeks has been….. guess what?  
Answers on a postcard please, but here’s a clue. 
Let’s play ‘FIND THE NONCE’ (he’s the one with filthy feet wearing sandals, driving an uninsured, untaxed minicab, selling stinking kebabs, carrying a sticky spunk soiled Quran and raping schoolgirls on his day off).

🇬🇧VOTE LABOUR🇬🇧

• Like 2

Guest entitled little cunt
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If you want to see the Labour Party which you seem to adore and promote as the solution to the vile Tories, let’s take a look at Oldham council, which has had a Labour majority as long as anyone can remember (anyone except Pen or Captain Tom RIP), and therefore had carte blanche for decades to arrogantly ignore the genuine concerns and requests of their non Labour Party aligned colleagues, to authorise and fund an independent inquiry into the Pakistani/Bangladeshi Muslim rape gangs, who’ve been allowed to operate with impunity, without fear of arrest, or any consequence whatsoever for 3 decades and more. Seven times the Labour majority in Oldham voted to block an independent inquiry into the afore mentioned noncery? 🤔

Labour however unexpectedly lost overall control at the recent local elections, and after weeks of horse trading have reached agreement with the minority councillors to move forward and resume normal council activities. 
The one thing that’s been the stumbling block for all these weeks has been….. guess what?  
Let’s play ‘FIND THE NONCE’ (he’s the one with filthy feet wearing sandals, driving an uninsured, untaxed minicab, selling stinking kebabs, carrying a sticky spunk soiled Quran and raping schoolgirls on his day off).

🇬🇧VOTE LABOUR🇬🇧

Yeah,but you're the one who's a danger to the community apparently .They'll hound you from lands end to john o'groats , defile your character then  bang you up .Those in flip flops keeping their long suffering partners in sexual servitude and virtual house arrest can do what the fuck they like .Vote Labour. GET Stammer ,Abbott,  lammy, and  Chakrabati .

On 23/05/2024 at 20:16, Decimus said:

Pray tell me how anyone would go about doing that?

Mount German 88's on the white cliffs of Dover , a few shells lobbed  from those babies can be rather persuasive. 

On 23/05/2024 at 20:16, Decimus said:

Pray tell me how anyone would go about doing that?

Mount German 88's on the white cliffs of Dover , a few shells lobbed  from those babies can be rather persuasive. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Orcas in the channel, polar bears on the beach and pursuit leopards on the cliff tops for the runners. 
 Some endangered species get to eat. We don’t have to accommodate any more shit. Win win.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Orcas in the channel, polar bears on the beach and pursuit leopards on the cliff tops for the runners. 
 Some endangered species get to eat. We don’t have to accommodate any more shit. Win win.

The 2 women who were attacked on Bournmouth Beach by a knife wielding maniac,  one of whom died  may well be victims of not having Very hungry XL bullies patrolling uk southern beaches .An arrest has been made , he's from Croydon .Its totally wrong to jump to conclusions but I'm jumping to conclusions. Infact I'd bet my house deeds on it that he's some kind of relatively recent  import.

On 23/05/2024 at 20:29, Decimus said:

Well no, not really. That wouldn't be net zero even if it worked, which it wouldn't because half of it is factually incorrect. But let's imagine for one moment that your Enoch wet dream was reality, that would result in negative net migration, not zero.

How do you propose to resolve that? Or is your intention to see us go extinct?

You are full of shit .What's your solution ? Your Peter Tatchel /Baroness Chackrabati inspired babylon consists of unrestrained immigration of , at worse , sex offenders , religious nutters , violent criminals,  rapists , murderers and at best lazy uneducated individuals who's culture is unsuited to that of the UK.For what ? Just so middle class cunts dont have to wait too long to get their latte with oat milk or vermin dropping infested takeaways produced in sweat holes on industrial estates by illegals.  .You have seen the destruction of this countries essential services ,  housing , the NHS, schooling, and the insult of this countries history  for that  reason and you believe that to be reasonable? .They should bung you on a flight to Rwanda with the rest of the cunts . Those who work in hospitals caring for  dementia patients  dont arrive on a fucking dinghy .They are fucking recruited , there's a very big difference .Idiot left wingers tend ignore what's really happening to suit their university inspired moral High ground  narrative for the middle and upper classes. They and you are quite happy to shaft every one  else .

9 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Idiot left wingers tend ignore what's really happening to suit their university inspired moral High ground  narrative for the middle and upper classes.

Obviously, Canada wasn't liberal enough for the cunt!

Lol lol lol

10 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

You are full of shit .What's your solution ? Your Peter Tatchel /Baroness Chackrabati inspired babylon consists of unrestrained immigration of , at worse , sex offenders , religious nutters , violent criminals,  rapists , murderers and at best lazy uneducated individuals who's culture is unsuited to that of the UK.For what ? Just so middle class cunts dont have to wait too long to get their latte with oat milk or vermin dropping infested takeaways produced in sweat holes on industrial estates by illegals.  .You have seen the destruction of this countries essential services ,  housing , the NHS, schooling, and the insult of this countries history  for that  reason and you believe that to be reasonable? .They should bung you on a flight to Rwanda with the rest of the cunts . Those who work in hospitals caring for  dementia patients  dont arrive on a fucking dinghy .They are fucking recruited , there's a very big difference .Idiot left wingers tend ignore what's really happening to suit their university inspired moral High ground  narrative for the middle and upper classes. They and you are quite happy to shaft every one  else .

Brilliant!

11 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Leave Peter out of it. 

22 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m in bed, Eddie. I had a row with a Paki black cabbie on Regent Street. He didn’t really do anything untoward, but I told him he was a disgrace to the trade. 

It’s a disgrace when the Muslims are taking over the traditional Jew ‘the trade is dead’ black cabbie role. I want out, a Valium and vodka supper, with mr porky scratchings starters, life’s not all bad. 

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It’s a disgrace when the Muslims are taking over the traditional Jew ‘the trade is dead’ black cabbie role. I want out, a Valium and vodka supper, with mr porky scratchings starters, life’s not all bad. 

Please wait a bit and support Diane. Then get on with it. 

14 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The 2 women who were attacked on Bournmouth Beach by a knife wielding maniac,  one of whom died  may well be victims of not having Very hungry XL bullies patrolling uk southern beaches .An arrest has been made , he's from Croydon .Its totally wrong to jump to conclusions but I'm jumping to conclusions. Infact I'd bet my house deeds on it that he's some kind of relatively recent  import.

Do it at Beachy Head…shitcunt.

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do it at Beachy Head…shitcunt.

You are a troubled individual. 

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

🇬🇧VOTE LABOUR🇬🇧

So I take it you'll be voting for the Paisley mob as usual.   The ones who have brought so much progress to Northern Ireland. 

15 hours ago, Eddie said:

I'm off to bed .. I've not had an argument with a Pakistani taxi driver though.

Edited by Mrs Roops

13 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

I'm off to bed .. I've not had an argument with a Pakistani taxi driver though.

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

He's got a point about Croydon.  That shopping centre is fucking dire.   Those student riots nearly burnt parts of Croydon to ground. 

Student riots my arse .The fucking idiots wrecked their own community , thats how typically thick they are. If as a minority you felt discriminated against surely you'd  attack the seat of power or where the posh cunts live .Oh no not that fucking pond life .They ransacked every one  of their  local shops of stock .stupid cunts .

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

He's got a point about Croydon.  That shopping centre is fucking dire.   Those student riots nearly burnt parts of Croydon to ground. 

53 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Student riots my arse .The fucking idiots wrecked their own community , thats how typically thick they are. If as a minority you felt discriminated against surely you'd  attack the seat of power or where the posh cunts live .Oh no not that fucking pond life .They ransacked every one  of their  local shops of stock .stupid cunts .

Always good to hear the articulate and well-constructed opinions of our resident spastic. Can we expect any early morning pearls of wisdom from you tomorrow?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Always good to hear the articulate and well-constructed opinions of our resident spastic. Can we expect any early morning pearls of wisdom from you tomorrow?

He finishes his prolific day around 11pm and starts his torrents of shit around 5 hours later. So, no wifi allowed in the all night petrol station he calls ‘work’ I reckon.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

Morning, Ed. I'm a few weeks away from opening my new office on the Archway Road, Highgate end. I'll be covering both sales and lettings throughout N19 and the surrounding areas.. mostly my own stock. I still don't have a name for the business. Any ideas?

While I'm on, if anyone's keen on taking on my block management portfolio, send me a message via pm.

47 minutes ago, Frank said:

Morning, Ed. I'm a few weeks away from opening my new office on the Archway Road, Highgate end. I'll be covering both sales and lettings throughout N19 and the surrounding areas.. mostly my own stock. I still don't have a name for the business. Any ideas?

While I'm on, if anyone's keen on taking on my cock management portfolio, send me a message via pm.

Diastrevló Lettings. lol.