CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Elections in UK

peglegtwo

34 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Aww, little Ape in his world of make-believe. When he's seen an illegal  with his bitch pregnant with her  litter push infront of an old woman who could hardly stand at the doctors surgery then give her verbal and threatened  others who stepped forward to help her , then you my son,  know a fuck  about the scum  we're dealing with. 

@King Billy - any idea what this moron is on about? 

• Like 3

Guest entitled little cunt
7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I suspect the idiot that posted it has no idea what he’s on about.

Really .Is that right.

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Yes, it’s right. You absolute fucking bellend.

You have some  intelligence but absolutely no experience .Unfortunately ,  you believe you are in possession  of both attributes .Either one is useless without the other  as you so often prove beyond any doubt .

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

You have some  intelligence but absolutely no experience .Unfortunately ,  you believe you are in possession  of both attributes .Either one is useless without the other  as you so often prove beyond any doubt .

I believe you’re in possession of neither “attribute”, you mindless fucking dope.

Just an idea for anyone like me who questions whether which of the two main (allegedly 🤣politically opposing) parties you vote for, will make any fucking difference whatsoever to the quality of your (already shit) everyday life, your rapidly declining mental well-being, your children’s (male/female/insert any of the 72 other official genders) slim but more likely impossible chance to grow up with the hopes and chances of a good and happy future, that we’ve all lazily, and unforgivably taken for granted since our grandparents and great grandparents (2 genders only) fought for, and in many cases  gave up their lives for………

Forget about it. This country, just like every other so called ‘western democracy’ 🤥 is now nothing more than an outdated politically incorrect idea, already consigned by our overlords to the dustbin of the past, to be laughingly mocked  in the long distant future by whatever deviant hybrid AI/cockroach mutants have survived the actions of the oh so clever members of the human races persistent and repeated attempts to destroy us all.

Don’t say  I didn’t warn you all. 
Fuck off.

Word reaches me via the booming Baritone of Beth Rigby that Gove is the latest Rat to scurry into a lifeboat, and that Rishi is having a day off to huddle with his aides but it’s “definitely not a relaunch”. 

One of the aides is a Travel Agent. I’d bet my left nut. 

Still, it’s all bollocks. I’m going to spend the day halfway up the Crown Towers with a Mojito waiting for the PLA Navy to pop up on the Swan. It’s beautiful in the early dawn right now. 

17 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Aww, little Ape in his world of make-believe. When he's seen an illegal  with his bitch pregnant with her  litter push infront of an old woman who could hardly stand at the doctors surgery then give her verbal and threatened  others who stepped forward to help her , then you my son,  know a fuck  about the scum  we're dealing with. 

You use this a lot. Are you normal sized or a little person yourself? It’s just that I’ve been quite creeped out by midgets ever since I saw that photo of Warwick Davis’s family that was posted here. 
 If you could just answer a few quick questions, I can eliminate you from enquiries. 

DWARF TEST

1) Have you ever worked in a chocolate factory?

2) Could you fly one of @Ape™️’s helicopters without a remote control?

3) Do you need a pogo-stick to reach the wank mag shelf?

4) Do you know someone named Mike D?

5) Are you in any panto’s this Christmas?

6) Do you rep-er-esent the lollipop guild?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You use this a lot. Are you normal sized or a little person yourself? It’s just that I’ve been quite creeped out by midgets ever since I saw that photo of Warwick Davis’s family that was posted here. 
 If you could just answer a few quick questions, I can eliminate you from enquiries. 

DWARF TEST

He's a perpetually enraged cunt, so it's odds on he's under 5'5.

I'd also wager that his hatred of 'illegals' stems from being cuckolded by a strapping 5'6 kebab shop delivery man.

What a nine stone wet weekend of a man.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd also wager that his hatred of 'illegals' stems from being cuckolded by a strapping 5'6 kebab shop delivery man.

Where the fuck is Carl Sway?

On 23/05/2024 at 19:05, peglegtwo said:

How will  you vote ? Or will any of you yahoo's even vote?

I will vote by going to the polling station and putting an X on the appropriate place on the ballot paper.

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That puts you at 3'6" or less.

19 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

_20201006_205745.JPG.f49e9ca6397c71361760fc62d6b7978d.thumb.jpeg.44a101eea85c4e9b27090b35a267d767.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No , I just hate the cunts .

3 hours ago, and said:

Let's hope so!

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

DWARF TEST

No

No, it doesn't surprise  me the cunty cunt  is in to flying model aircraft.Fucking wiggy prick .I bet that's a great chat up line "I like remote control models "

Yes

Who?

Yes , I'm fucking an ugly sister up the ring .

I like chubby chops .(the logo was designed by Andy Warhol , not many people know that)