CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest entitled little cunt
11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This one comment should be enough to endear you to the majority of the corner. Well done. You’ve pulled off a fucking master stroke and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Frank immediately stepped down and endorsed you as the undisputed ‘best on here’ now.

The rest of your post I actually agree with.

Thanks .

Guest entitled little cunt
44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Teabagging faggots

Are you jealous?.Its OK, I love you as well .

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Careful now.

So you were forced to eat your words.  I hope you enjoyed it with lashings of humble apologies followed by an egg on face for dessert.  Did Roops force feed you with one of those tubes they used on suffragettes or did you lick it off her full length black leather boots? 

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you were forced to eat your words.  I hope you enjoyed it with lashings of humble apologies followed by an egg on face for dessert.  Did Roops force feed you with one of those tubes they used on suffragettes or did you lick it off her full length black leather boots? 

This post makes it apparent to me that you’ve totally missed the point of my second Jeremy Vine thread in as many days. Not that I should have expected any real awareness from you, or basic understanding of anything, other than your usual banal nonsense mixed with a generous splash of juvenile, primary school type fuckwittery.

Carry on H. As you were.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This post makes it apparent to me that you’ve totally missed the point of my second Jeremy Vine thread in as many days. Not that I should have expected any real awareness from you, or basic understanding of anything, other than your usual banal nonsense mixed with a generous splash of juvenile, primary school type fuckwittery.

Carry on H. As you were.

I wasn't born with basic awareness I have had to acquire it painfully over my lifetime with limited results.  Sorry pardner! 

Let’s 🕺 Dance 🎶