CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

29 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

Its been a year old Bentley since you bought it in 2007.

They're all 'a year old', new ones are so ostentatious. 🚗

Guest entitled little cunt
9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are you talking to me? After working out what you're trying to say in your own thick spastic way, I'll respond, you embarrassingly thick old cunt. Anyone can say or claim anything on here, you can even pretend to spend £1000 on 4 pairs of plimsolls like @Frank. Lol. Firstly, I don't believe a thick, can't spell for shit cunt like you could even sign a letter, let alone a mortgage agreement. Lol. 

Secondly, as for me not having a pot to urinate (piss?) in... I'll have you know that I live in (in my humble opinion) the best part of London (Notting Hill), have a second place in the west country and own property here and abroad. Could be bullshit, but it could also be true. 

What do you think about that then, you thick unemployable spastic? Lol. 

If you have such opulent trappings of success, and I dont  doubt you ,  why do you behave like a silly little adolescent  hold up in a wank smelling bedroom in his parents house. Maybe you need to improve your bedside manner  to match your trappings of obvious wealth .You seem to me to be a rather embittered silly person who hasn't had a lot of sex.You did ask what I thought .

8 hours ago, and said:

Oh, come on, it couldn't be anything else but bullshit.

Don't pretend you come on here for a distraction from your opulent lifestyle, it'll make you look a big a cunt as you evidently are.

It might be true. It doesn't matter .He's so embittered  and full of bile it would take a lot more than a 3 story town  house in Notting Hill to make his life worth living .

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Tories will become very rare and valuable after the election.  I want to get a couple and preserve them in concrete for cashing in later. 

Wouldn't it be kinder to preserve them in clear resin and place them in a museum where schoolkids could gawp at them for all eternity?

3 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Wouldn't it be kinder to preserve them in clear resin and place them in a museum where schoolkids could gawp at them for all eternity?

Put the cunts in a rubber dinghy and ship them to France, to observe the reasons for their downfall.

5 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Yes you're right.  They could then be cut into small blocks as ornamental paperweights.  I see a business concept for Dragons Den. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Reverse illegal boat crossings.  Wow!  Be careful, it might catch on!  

It was a suggestion about what to do with discarded politicians, but now you mention it, any surplus freeloaders should be sent to France 🐸

1 hour ago, and said:

It was a suggestion about what to do with discarded politicians, but now you mention it, any surplus freeloaders should be sent to France 🐸

That would be most of thw population.  Not enough room or water in the Channel. 

On 23/05/2024 at 21:17, ChildeHarold said:

Tories will become very rare and valuable after the election.  I want to get a couple and preserve them in concrete for cashing in later. 

Michael Gove has just announced he is standing down (to spend some quality time with his stash of coke in the gents toilets of whatever gay bar or homosexual haunt he’s photographed at in the coming weeks).

Frank will be watching BBC Newsnight later with a knowing smile, and what would usually be described as a ‘boner’ if only it was about ten times the size of an actual ‘boner’.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Michael Gove has just announced he is standing down (to spend some quality time with his stash of coke in the gents toilets of whatever gay bar or homosexual haunt he’s photographed at in the coming weeks).

Frank will be watching BBC Newsnight later with a knowing smile, and what would usually be described as a ‘boner’ if only it was about ten times the size of an actual ‘boner’.

Frank is one of the decent ones .

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Gove's a cove ain't he?   He looks like a character in Entertaining Mr Sloane that Joe Orton decided to edit out.   He will be greatly missed for his calibre of experience and as Frank would agree has left a gaping wide hole on the front bench. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And he offers his throat to the wolf with the red roses.

When you're 'the best on here' it's inevitable you'll attract admirers.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And he offers his throat to the wolf with the red roses.

My ex wife had a little red riding hood outfit .

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

I bet you still have it in your drawer, sentimental value.  Try vinted, but scrub the semen stains out first. 

Do you still have the dress you wore to get onto the Titanic’s last lifeboat?