CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bayer x factor 8 compensation

Guest entitled little cunt

Its been going in for 30 years +. The good ole boys over in the states thought it a good idea to pay intravenous  drug users , the homeless ,  the wasters and queers to donate their blood. What could possibly go wrong with that one asks ?.Its all a bit shadowy but it seems the krauts  in the shape of Bayer who love a pharmaceutical scandle turned this red soup of shite  into a clotting  drug .Bayer was part of I.G Farben who I believe  were involved in Thalidomide,  another ground breaking fuck up and going back further produced little tins of white crystals popular with a particular  little corporal.Anyway , the Clever types in the NHS bought it and made a lot of people very , very ill with HIV and Hepatitis. The British taxpayer has to foot the compensation bill whilst Bayer pay nothing and the good 'ole boys just  drive off in their rusty pick up .It will take a far more clever person than I to explain the complexities but has the tax payer been shafted Once again ?.Stammer made his vomit inducing speech about it and said "sorry" but failed to mention the Krauts or the Yanks part in what for many resulted in  tragedy and a financial black hole for the uk tax payer .Those in the NHS death machine who played their part  have  no doubt since retired on very large pensions . The cunts.Cunts Krauts .Cunt Americans. Cunt UK polititions .

24 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Its been going in for 30 years +. The good ole boys over in the states thought it a good idea to pay intravenous  drug users , the homeless ,  the wasters and queers to donate their blood. What could possibly go wrong with that one asks ?.Its all a bit shadowy but it seems the krauts  in the shape of Bayer who love a pharmaceutical scandle turned this red soup of shite  into a clotting  drug .Bayer was part of I.G Farben who I believe  were involved in Thalidomide,  another ground breaking fuck up and going back further produced little tins of white crystals popular with a particular  little corporal.Anyway , the Clever types in the NHS bought it and made a lot of people very , very ill with HIV and Hepatitis. The British taxpayer has to foot the compensation bill whilst Bayer pay nothing and the good 'ole boys just  drive off in their rusty pick up .It will take a far more clever person than I to explain the complexities but has the tax payer been shafted Once again ?.Stammer made his vomit inducing speech about it and said "sorry" but failed to mention the Krauts or the Yanks part in what for many resulted in  tragedy and a financial black hole for the uk tax payer .Those in the NHS death machine who played their part  have  no doubt since retired on very large pensions . The cunts.Cunts Krauts .Cunt Americans. Cunt UK polititions .

I have just read your post.

1 hour ago, Prints Harry said:

I may give a more detailed explanation after I have stopped feeling my imaginary balls.

Take your time (considering your explanation, obviously, your balls are none of my concern, again, obviously)🍒

9 minutes ago, and said:

Take your time (considering your explanation, obviously, your balls are none of my concern, again, obviously)🍒

I have an unfeasibly long long shclong that I slip into a third trouser leg and I use to leap over Decco, Raas and Wiffles like a giant springtail .. the only problem is that my balls bash against my ears.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The fucking spastic has spelt (or spelled, you choose) 'scandle' incorrectly. Can you believe he's spelt it like handle as in pan handle @Prints Harry

Just one of those things .Given the contents  of the post is that all you have to comment on? .It's sad if that is the case .come on ffs , you're not that stupid are you ?.

12 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Just one of those things .Given the contents  of the post is that all you have to comment on? .It's sad if that is the case .come on ffs , you're not that stupid are you ?.

On the contrary, I thought it was a clever way of drawing attention to the fact that Pen has her very own 'pan handle'. You need to get some intelligent humour.

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

On the contrary, I thought it was a clever way of drawing attention to the fact that Pen has her very own 'pan handle'. You need to get some intelligent humour.

Is that right .

7 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

I have an unfeasibly long long shclong that I slip into a third trouser leg and I use to leap over Decco, Raas and Wiffles like a giant springtail .. the only problem is that my balls bash against my ears.

I can imagine that being a bit of a problem in everyday life , have you considered surgery?

6 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

Beyer Peacock built the Hymeks and the Class 82s.

They're fucking trains , Bayer is a pharmaceutical  company .The Deltic is the most hairy chested beautiful locomotive ever to grace a track.Those Napier engines were a work of fragile  art .

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Another productive day in the idiot factory I see. While people go to work and contribute to society, you sit in your hovel and churn out shit like this. Seek help.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Another productive day in the idiot factory I see. While people go to work and contribute to society, you sit in your hovel and churn out shit like this. Seek help.

Interesting comment.Seek an opinion .

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Notwithstanding Apes many faults and character defects, he is 100% fucking correct for once.

Is that a professional opinion or are you just a cunt .

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Both.

In that case you must be correct.