CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prof B's antique Vienna wall clock with a pendulum is being a cuntbreed

ProfB

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Plain old Databank still wins the day for me.

Comes in black plastic, silver or gold and has a calculator. Lasts about twenty years between batteries and simple push pin design on the straps for easy replacement.

And no cunt in their right mind would ever stab you for it due to its blatant obsolescence, unless they're a Mackem or a Scouser.

Derelict cunt. Our Mam uses a food bank now because of you. If your youngest, @Old Chap Raasclaat ever gets hold of you, you’re fucked. ‘Dad’ my arse.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Derelict cunt. Our Mam uses a food bank now because of you. If your youngest, @Old Chap Raasclaat ever gets hold of you, you’re fucked. ‘Dad’ my arse.

It’s not his fault. He was 20 years younger than you when you were born. You can’t expect responsible parenting from a minus twenty year old.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

G-Shocks are fucking great. See also Nite MX10.

Baws. I’ve bought an Omega Planet Ocean (in St.Kitts…a £1500 tax-free saving.) Beautiful…what a dial. If I drown in the Mariana Trench I’ll still be able to accurately note my time of death. It’s that weighty that I plan to smash that cunt ELC’s fucking eye sockets in with it…just to test its shock-proof capacity. Any thoughts?

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s not his fault. He was 20 years younger than you when you were born. You can’t expect responsible parenting from a minus twenty year old.

Eric…it’s no laughing matter. He’s a fucking disgrace. Have you any idea of the mental damage that cunt’s inflicted on Raas and me? 

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Eric…it’s no laughing matter. He’s a fucking disgrace. Have you any idea of the mental damage that cunt’s inflicted on Raas and me? 

I thought it was because you’re different colours.

Guest entitled little cunt
32 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Baws. I’ve bought an Omega Planet Ocean (in St.Kitts…a £1500 tax-free saving.) Beautiful…what a dial. If I drown in the Mariana Trench I’ll still be able to accurately note my time of death. It’s that weighty that I plan to smash that cunt ELC’s fucking eye sockets in with it…just to test its shock-proof capacity. Any thoughts?

What a waste of an Omega , on your wrist.I bet it's self winding mechanism gets over worked overtime , your such a wanker .

29 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

What a waste of an Omega , on your wrist.I bet it's self winding mechanism gets over worked overtime , your such a wanker .

He's going to sell your gallbladder to a bunch of Saudi organ harvesters on the dark web for that.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m right-handed. Fuckwit.

I'm sure a person of your quality must be ambidextrous. 

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Is it the Ultra Deep? Very nice. Even so, unlike the Rolex Deep Sea, it's only rated to half the depth of the Mariana Trench. 

For skull smashing you'd be better off with the AP Royal Oak Offshore Platinum, although for the same price you could get 85,000 bricks which would do the job just as well, and let you build a house afterwards. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is it the Ultra Deep? Very nice. Even so, unlike the Rolex Deep Sea, it's only rated to half the depth of the Mariana Trench. 

For skull smashing you'd be better off with the AP Royal Oak Offshore Platinum, although for the same price you could get 85,000 bricks which would do the job just as well, and let you build a house afterwards. 

My Rolex Deepsea is only good to about 16k’. This fucker can get me down to 20k’ when I’m snorkelling for lobsters in Morecambe Bay, near Sellafield. True story.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No. But I’m happy to punch your fuckin head in with either fist. Get fucked, wanker.

Reported. Denial he wanks with both hands