CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Are Ugly cunts the biggest cunts ?

Guest entitled little cunt

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Apparently I'm not in the same league as your good self and Ape and am totally incapable of taking on the intellectual juggernaut known as ELC.

So sorry lads, after that vicious takedown I don't have the confidence to carry on.

@entitled little cunt has also accused @Cuntybaws of not spelling correctly. Lol.  Talk about one arrogant, deluded cunt, he's even turning on 'guaranteed ally, no matter how thick you are' @Penny Farthing. I give the spastic another two weeks before he kills himself. 

He really thinks he's going to 'sort the Corner out' doesn't he, the daft, vegan faggot. 

51 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@entitled little cunt has also accused @Cuntybaws of not spelling correctly. Lol.  Talk about one arrogant, deluded cunt, he's even turning on 'guaranteed ally, no matter how thick you are' @Penny Farthing. I give the spastic another two weeks before he kills himself. 

He really thinks he's going to 'sort the Corner out' doesn't he, the daft, vegan faggot. 

Come on @entitled little cunt get a couple of big hunks of real beef down you and come out fighting.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't have the confidence to carry on.

We'll hold you to that, make sure you film your suicide, it'll make some fun, prime-time, viewing. 😉

48 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

get a couple of big hunks of real beef down you

And we don't mean gobbling a few of those ex-servicemen that @Wolfie encounters on his daily dog walk through the local park.

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have been to Norwich in passing about half a dozen times, it is not an unpleasant place but there seems to be nothing special about it .. Norwich does not seem to be a "come back to" kind  of place ... not all the way from Canada anyway .. I do admit to going back to Crewe from time to time but at least with Crewe on each visit you can look to see which historic or iconic building the witless council have demolished and left the ground derelict. with nothing to replace the demolished building.

Well there's a few issues with this post, Schlong Kong, allow me to elaborate:

1. I haven't flown back especially to look at the fucking cathedral and sketch Carrow Road. 

2. If you were capable of digesting more than a couple of sentences, you would have noticed I said I was back for the playoffs.

3. People I don't despise and who I talk to via PM know my eldest son has remained here to finish his studies. Being a childless, freak of fucking nature, I'm aware that the concept of visiting non-dead, non-fictional family members is entirely alien to you.

4. Again, as you're a weird abomination who I don't converse with, you also wouldn't be aware that as part of my new job I've actually come back from France, not Canada. Something that people I actually like on here already know about.

5. Fuck off.

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

1. I haven't flown back especially to look at the fucking cathedral and sketch Carrow Road. 

2. If you were capable of digesting more than a couple of sentences, you would have noticed I said I was back for the playoffs.

3. People I don't despise and who I talk to via PM know my eldest son has remained here to finish his studies. Being a childless, freak of fucking nature, I'm aware that the concept of visiting non-dead, non-fictional family members is entirely alien to you.

4. Again, as you're a weird abomination who I don't converse with, you also wouldn't be aware that as part of my new job I've actually come back from France, not Canada. Something that people I actually like on here already know about.

5. Fuck off.

Shot to pieces. Extraordinary.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Something that people I actually like on here already know about.

That's extremely hard to believe.

You're a narcissistic sociopath, why would you 'like' anybody, even more to the point, who in their right mind would like you?

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You buffoon.It was a play on words if you read the post .You really are a bit of a tool.

11 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Come on @entitled little cunt get a couple of big hunks of real beef down you and come out fighting.

Oh gawd , do I have to.He's  relentless.If he's like that in his workplace I'd employ him.

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

5. Fuck off.

You really need to control your emotions here, I am not in the least interested in your family life or whether you use an etch O sketch.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

Apparently I'm not in the same league as your good self and Ape and am totally incapable of taking on the intellectual juggernaut known as ELC.

So sorry lads, after that vicious takedown I don't have the confidence to carry on.

Self acknowledgement is the first hurdle, well done. And, I don't like to use this phrase but, I told you so.

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Don't tell me they've got a useless cunt of an ex local authority employee working in border force. No wonder there's so many cunts getting over here lately and, who the fuck are the other employees in the local authority going to ask if they want some more staples or post-it notes now??

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Don't tell me they've got a useless cunt of an ex local authority employee working in border force. No wonder there's so many cunts getting over here lately and, who the fuck are the other employees in the local authority going to ask if they want some more staples or post-it notes now??

I think he's a secret agent .If he's been  operating in  France it could be something to do with cheese .Camenbert and Brie  would be too obvious .I think   the cheddar like Cantal from the Auvergne  region is  the more probable suspect .

5 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I think he's a secret agent .If he's been  operating in  France it could be something to do with cheese .Camenbert and Brie  would be too obvious .I think   the cheddar like Cantal from the Auvergne  region is  the more probable suspect .

Rather than a juggernaut I see you more as a fast attack Eurofighter Typhoon sort of chap .. far too fast for me.

21 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

Rather than a juggernaut I see you more as a fast attack Eurofighter Typhoon sort of chap .. far too fast for me.

Hawker Harrier jump jet more like .That Euro fighter  rubbish is contaminated with oilly Spanish  fingerprints and splashes of Cotes du Rhone not to mention Grand Pandamo in the undercarriage. 

23 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

As David Soul said , "dont give up on us baby "

Thanks for clarifying that ELC. For the last 40 years I've been going around wondering what his problem was when he was singing "Don't give up on a spade".

16 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I've never seen an ugly cunt they all look good to me. 

Try looking into some of those 'Readers Wives' magazines, I'm sure you'll change your opinion.

6 hours ago, and said:

More than a 'bit', he's a fully fledged kit.

If he sends still too long a diddycoy  will stick a screwdriver up his arse , open him up and steal the contents.