CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Are Ugly cunts the biggest cunts ?

Guest entitled little cunt

Is it my imagination or are the majority of the biggest  cunts really fucking ugly ?.A case in point being Paula Vennells.What an abomination  that inside out beaker muppet  faced cunt is .Her level of ugliness is only matched by her level of cuntyness and misery she has caused .The then CEO of PA Cuntsulting  group Peter Copping who recommended the post office use the shit shower pile of wank developed by Fujitsu is another cunt where the mother was smacked  in the delivery room.Look at pictures of all the dusky types who stab the bro's in some ally way amongst the  discarded used condoms and regurgitated takeaway sold by their uncles.All of them bar none ,look the wrong'uns they  are .Weird looking ugly fucks with crooked faces and haircuts by their mother's.  .Serial killers apart from Ted Bundy, who was the exception to the rule, have some weird look about  them .Like Quint said to Roy scheider" he's got black eyes , lifeless eyes , like a dolls eye .When he comes at ya , he doesn't seem to be living till he bites ya.Contrary to the above my ex was gorgeous,  a mix of Kylie Minogue and a young Elizabeth Taylor but she was a real  screaming  with rage narc bitch and was  true bury under the patio material so it's not all ugly on the outside cunts but I reckon they make up the majority of the worst .

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You stupid, daft fucking cunt. 

Apparently I'm not in the same league as your good self and Ape and am totally incapable of taking on the intellectual juggernaut known as ELC.

So sorry lads, after that vicious takedown I don't have the confidence to carry on.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Apparently I'm not in the same league as your good self and Ape and am totally incapable of taking on the intellectual juggernaut known as ELC.

So sorry lads, after that vicious takedown I don't have the confidence to carry on.

If you’re in Canada, honest question…have you shit the bed?

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I'm home, now on a train to the airport. I came back for the playoffs and wish I hadn't fucking bothered, hundreds spent and the best part of a day in Leeds. 

Awful.

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm home, now on a train to the airport. I came back for the playoffs and wish I hadn't fucking bothered, hundreds spent and the best part of a day in Leeds. 

Awful.

You’re fooling no one. Fantastical idiot. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Why not put in the same effort as you used to try to kill me .. are you now just a gibbering wreck?

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’re fooling no one. Fantastical idiot. 

Well, considering you're the site owner you can probably see that this is something I've already mentioned to people via PM, you can also see that I'm currently posting on Greater Anglia's wifi.

Regardless, you're a stupid fucking cunt if you think I'm incapable of googling the time difference between Eastern Canada and the UK and adjusting my posting times accordingly.

Wanker.

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’re fooling no one. Idiot. 

I think that it is better that we allow him to dream that he is on a Great Western Train from Paddington to Plymouth where he will join the Titanic to sail back to the "Americas".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Well, considering you're the site owner you can probably see that this is something I've already mentioned to people via PM, you can also see that I'm currently posting on Greater Anglia's wifi.

Regardless, you're a stupid fucking cunt if you think I'm incapable of googling the time difference between Eastern Canada and the UK and adjusting my posting times accordingly.

Wanker.

tumblr_mo4b5yHuIn1s5b9m4o1_500.gif

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Wanker.

🤣😂🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Is it my imagination or are the majority of the biggest  cunts really fucking ugly ?.A case in point being Paula Vennells.What an abomination  that inside out beaker muppet  faced cunt is .Her level of ugliness is only matched by her level of cuntyness and misery she has caused .The then CEO of PA Cuntsulting  group Peter Copping who recommended the post office use the shit shower pile of wank developed by Fujitsu is another cunt where the mother was smacked  in the delivery room.Look at pictures of all the dusky types who stab the bro's in some ally way amongst the  discarded used condoms and regurgitated takeaway sold by their uncles.All of them bar none ,look the wrong'uns they  are .Weird looking ugly fucks with crooked faces and haircuts by their mother's.  .Serial killers apart from Ted Bundy, who was the exception to the rule, have some weird look about  them .Like Quint said to Roy scheider" he's got black eyes , lifeless eyes , like a dolls eye .When he comes at ya , he doesn't seem to be living till he bites ya.Contrary to the above my ex was gorgeous,  a mix of Kylie Minogue and a young Elizabeth Taylor but she was a real  screaming  with rage narc bitch and was  true bury under the patio material so it's not all ugly on the outside cunts but I reckon they make up the majority of the worst .

This unstructured abomination would normally be classed as a speed-fuelled stream of consciousness rant, except that this particular example displays all the consciousness of an especially dense igneous rock. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I take my coffee black , you idiot, and Where's my viscount round chocolate and mint biscuit wrapped in green foil ?

6 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Yes, it is your imagination .. I hope that this helps.

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This unstructured abomination would normally be classed as a speed-fuelled stream of consciousness rant, except that this particular example displays all the consciousness of an especially dense igneous rock. 

Glad you liked it , an  ingenious  rock.My head is swelling  for you , especially  the one on my penis .Far be it for me to say but you need to check your spelling before you post. 

3 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Yes, it is your imagination .. I hope that this helps.

I dont think so , have you seen a picture of Paula Vennells .She's  an ugly cunt.

24 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

My late Grandad always said don't judge by appearances, although he also claimed anyone whose full name contained more than five vowels was more than likely a wrong 'un.

I think he's right .

59 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Why not put in the same effort as you used to try to kill me .. are you now just a gibbering wreck?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You stupid, daft fucking cunt. 

That's almost friendly compared to your normal sordid retorts. Are you warming to me lover boy .

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

As David Soul said , "dont give up on us baby "

I have been to Norwich in passing about half a dozen times, it is not an unpleasant place but there seems to be nothing special about it .. Norwich does not seem to be a "come back to" kind  of place ... not all the way from Canada anyway .. I do admit to going back to Crewe from time to time but at least with Crewe on each visit you can look to see which historic or iconic building the witless council have demolished and left the ground derelict. with nothing to replace the demolished building.

14 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have been to Norwich in passing about half a dozen times, it is not an unpleasant place but there seems to be nothing special about it .. Norwich does not seem to be a "come back to" kind  of place ... not all the way from Canada anyway .. I do admit to going back to Crewe from time to time but at least with Crewe on each visit you can look to see which historic or iconic building the witless council have demolished and left the ground derelict. with nothing to replace the demolished building.

Excuse me for asking  , but what the fuck are you on about ? Its not the national trust places of interest website .Any way , the direction  this country is  going that'll be renamed places of unrest.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What the fuck has Canada got to do with it? .They're all queers .The lumberjack song has come to pass  like  most of  the  other Python genius .

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Awful.

Went to watch Crawley Town in the play off final. Surrounded by 17000 pikeys was very comforting.