CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Sad Death of Ebrahim Raisi

Miles

It was a great shame that this dopey evil cunt could not have been stripped of his clerical robes given a wash and shave and chucked into a cell where a few cunts called him a dickhead. He was 19 years old at he time of the revolution and was only 28 when he was on panel of four judges who had thousands of people murdered executed .. evil in its purest form.

https://news.sky.com/story/iran-president-helicopter-crash-the-butcher-of-tehran-has-a-fearsome-reputation-and-many-will-be-fearing-instability-13139673

skynews-iran-president_6560199.jpg?20240

Guest entitled little cunt

We were writing at the same time about the great man .I apologise .I only saw yours after I had posted mine .

21 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

It was a great shame that this dopey evil cunt could not have been stripped of his clerical robes given a wash and shave and chucked into a cell where a few cunts called him a dickhead. He was 19 years old at he time of the revolution and was only 28 when he was on panel of four judges who had thousands of people murdered executed .. evil in its purest form.

https://news.sky.com/story/iran-president-helicopter-crash-the-butcher-of-tehran-has-a-fearsome-reputation-and-many-will-be-fearing-instability-13139673

I don’t know why they were all scared of him. I reckon I could have him in a fight easy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Penny Farthing said:

The truth about most of these cund is that the likes @entitled little cunt or @ChildeHarold could have blown him away .. he was a frock wearing perv.

What kind of frock before you go around stating such statements  .I'm quite fussy .Flowers with  lace detailing on the hem would do it for me .That furry beard would make me think I'm in a 69.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t know why they were all scared of him. I reckon I could have him in a fight easy.

Never under-estimate a man in dusty flip flops .

37 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

He had a friendly face and good colour co-ordination. Note the subtle autumn colours , a rich  dark  brown contrasted against the beige .The grey beard mingles seamlessly. Credit where credit is due .The world has lost a style icon. His washing powder must be good as well, not a trace of blood spattering  on those lighter colours .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

What kind of frock before you go around stating such statements  .I'm quite fussy .Flowers with  lace detailing on the hem would do it for me .That furry beard would make me think I'm in a 69.

1969 was a great year for me, almost as good as 1976.  Fuck off. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I reckon I could have him in a fight easy.

You'd run rings around him, you'd probably have to, he was a massively obese cunt.

5 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

It says 'Many will be fearing instability' FFS, when was anything in the middle east ever fuckin' stable?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, and said:

It says 'Many will be fearing instability' FFS, when was anything in the middle east ever fuckin' stable?

You are mistaken,  "many will be fearing an outbteak of stability "

12 hours ago, and said:

You'd run rings around him, you'd probably have to, he was a massively obese cunt.

Eric pickles is an obese cunt .There's something about fat polititions. Their lust for power and control is only matched by their lust for peanut butter . 

9 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Their lust for power and control is only matched by their lust for peanut butter . 

And kiddie fiddling (Mr. Smith of Rochdale)

56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I should imagine there's hardly any Smiths in Rochdale now. Plenty of Mohameds, Mohammeds, Muhammeds, Muhameds, Alis and Abduls. 

We should be very grateful Cyril didn't breed, I'd hate to imagine what he would have spawned.

On 20/05/2024 at 10:03, Penny Farthing said:

What did Lenin say about makng an omelette?   Unfortunately there's still a lot of equally murderous tyrant supporters of the late dictator and Anglo-American puppet The Shah of Iran sitting in their luxury houses and flats in Belgravia and Knightsbridge.  So don't give me a load of that fucking Western propaganda about the presentday Iranian regime.  Fucking

IDIOT SIMPLETON.