CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charging to park your car on Dartmoor

Neil

20 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The sun on your back and OCR's gaping arse ready to be fornicated as the nightingales sing.

You paint a poetical Baroque scene of Elysium where young Gods frolic against a Handelian pastorale of luxury and pleasure.  You are quite Wattesque my dear friend.  Getting in Bank Holiday mood?   Off to the countryside or the seaside?   The Great Outdoors.  Let me see, the junction for Watford, continue for half a kilometre, turning on the left, by the industrial estate, at the end of the road, an unmarked road takes you to the rear of the 2 Seasons Motel.  £35 a night.  Cash only.  In advance.  Wheels on car left at entirely the owners risk. 

Fuck offf. 

31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

£35 a night.  Cash only.  In advance.

Bargain!

+ £50 for the whore, and a £10 tip for reception, £5 for condoms and lube.

• Like 1

Guest entitled little cunt
3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You paint a poetical Baroque scene of Elysium where young Gods frolic against a Handelian pastorale of luxury and pleasure.  You are quite Wattesque my dear friend.  Getting in Bank Holiday mood?   Off to the countryside or the seaside?   The Great Outdoors.  Let me see, the junction for Watford, continue for half a kilometre, turning on the left, by the industrial estate, at the end of the road, an unmarked road takes you to the rear of the 2 Seasons Motel.  £35 a night.  Cash only.  In advance.  Wheels on car left at entirely the owners risk. 

Fuck offf. 

That's really quite beautiful. 

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

That's really quite beautiful. 

So is my cock.  But I wouldn’t get that out on Dartmoor.   The Council should provide proper urinals.   Porcelain ones that automatically start flushing when they sense you approaching.  

18 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

especially trips to the VD Clinic afterwards. 

Hence, the money for condoms, double bagging is advisable, you can't be too careful.

Guest entitled little cunt
On 20/05/2024 at 12:38, Roadkill said:

Don't get me wrong, a harmless bit of blaming the darkies can be great fun in the right circumstances - @Eric Cuntman has it down to a fine art - but this fucker seems to wear it like a piss stained comfort blanket.

You can fucking guarantee he's all "please and thank you" at his local Paki shop too, only to let the insults fly the moment the door closes.

I hope they've caught on and spit in his baccy and jizz in his milk.

That explains the bits floating in my morning cup of tea.