CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charging to park your car on Dartmoor

Neil

38 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I dont smoke.I'm a vegan  and I'm exceedingly  picky about where I spend my money. M&S, a good Jewish owned  retailer is my go to .

It took you an entire day to come up with this pathetic explanation. You're bullshitting. Badly.

The very fact that you feel the need to defend yourself -up to the point of claiming to be a fucking vegan, which is only a step behind a nonce on here - speaks volumes about your insecurity. 

Disgusting.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It took you an entire day to come up with this pathetic explanation. You're bullshitting. Badly.

The very fact that you feel the need to defend yourself -up to the point of claiming to be a fucking vegan, which is only a step behind a nonce on here - speaks volumes about your insecurity. 

Disgusting.

@entitled little cunt… is it true? Are you a pasty faced, atrophied little weakling that can’t eat meat because you’re a fucking gaylord? 
 I hope not. And furthermore, anyone who refuses bacon is not to be trusted. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Frank said:

I did in '95. Wonderful. 

I knew a dear old lady back around that time and for her 75th birthday her children and grandchildren bought her a trip on one of the Concorde flights around The Bay of Biscay.

9 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I dont smoke.I'm a vegan  and I'm exceedingly  picky about where I spend my money. M&S, a good Jewish owned  retailer is my go to .

You may not smoke. You may be a vegan. But you’re either on the beak or you’re a complete piss head. Nothing else can explain the utter fucking bollocks you churned out in the early hours of this morning. You’re a fucking disgrace.

Edited by Ape™️
Fuck off Drew

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

You may not smoke. You may be a vegan. But you’re either on the beak or you’re a complete piss head. Nothing else can explain the utter fucking bollocks you churned out in the early hours of this morning. You’re a fucking disgrace.

What you wrote in anger before going to bed you should destroy the next morning.   Unfortunately, ELC makes a thousand copies, posts them in every local letterbox by hand and then puts it online.  He then repeats the process every night.  

Guest entitled little cunt
10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Disgusting.

Fucking hell , that's a bit strong. I am disgusting though .I'm going to ejaculate through your letterbox .

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What you wrote in anger before going to bed you should destroy the next morning.   Unfortunately, ELC makes a thousand copies, posts them in every local letterbox by hand and then puts it online.  He then repeats the process every night.  

Fucking hell , you must live near me .Have you got one of my notes saying ape's a cunt  through your letterbox ?

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

We all know what sort of fucking club! 

A knocking shop club you mean ?.

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Fucking hell , you must live near me .Have you got one of my notes saying ape's a cunt  through your letterbox ?

There's a long list of names in this hate mail.  The police hate them too so they're not interested. 

On 20/05/2024 at 14:58, and said:

That's because there's no mobile signal and nowhere to spend their food tokens.

Dogging holidays for ramblers on the moors.I think that could work.Margaret  from Harrogate wearing  Long wool socks ,  walking boots and a bobble hat does a group of national trust members .

15 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Dogging holidays for ramblers on the moors.I think that could work.Margaret  from Harrogate wearing  Long wool socks ,  walking boots and a bobble hat does a group of national trust members .

Outdoor fornication is so, unsanitary.

On 21/05/2024 at 19:58, Ape™️ said:

Insomnia I'm afraid . I need to read more of your posts at around 10.30 pm ,I'm certain they  will get all sleepy .

7 hours ago, and said:

Outdoor fornication is so, unsanitary.

The sun on your back and OCR's gaping arse ready to be fornicated as the nightingales sing.

33 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Does it? You’re enticed by the thought of a man’s gaping arse are you? 

I wondered why Frank was missing from the list.  Does that answer your question.  Can I have extra homework this Bank Holiday Sir?  Please Sir! 

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Does it? You’re enticed by the thought of a man’s gaping arse are you? 

Only as much as the rest of the cunts I included in my comment, so if you're admitting an interest, be my guest.

1 hour ago, and said:

Only as much as the rest of the cunts I included in my comment, so if you're admitting an interest, be my guest.

No, dickhead, you specifically said you thought it sounded enticing. Nobody else.