CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charging to park your car on Dartmoor

Neil

I'm staying in a beautiful cottage on Dartmoor(where the author Mary Wesley wrote 'The Camomile Lawn') and went off to walk around the tor's in this wild and spectacular landscape and lo and behold the cunts have stuck parking ticket machines all around the place. You can't even enjoy the great outdoors without some greedy local council cunt deciding to 'tax' the visitors. We should all fucking boycott these places of natural beauty and when the cafes,shops and pubs complain of no business and have to shut then the councils will have to fucking change it. Free country my arse!

Cunts

Guest entitled little cunt
23 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm stating in a beautiful cottage on Dartmoor(where the author Mary Wesley wrote 'The Camomile Lawn') and went off to walk around the tor's in this wild and spectacular landscape and lo and behold the cunts have stuck parking ticket machines all around the place. You can't even enjoy the great outdoors without some greedy local council cunt deciding to 'tax' the visitors. We should all fucking boycott these places of natural beauty and when the cafes,shops and pubs complain of no business and have to shut then the councils will have to fucking change it. Free country my arse!

Cunts

As the founding member of the British association of doggers it's with dismay I read your post .It's getting harder to park up,  flash the lights and have a group of unwashed illegals do their business over my rotund wife. It's utterly disgusting , they'll be charging us to breathe next .Anyway A6 lay-by on cold rainy Wednesday nights only if you're interested .

28 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm stating in a beautiful cottage on Dartmoor(where the author Mary Wesley wrote 'The Camomile Lawn') and went off to walk around the tor's in this wild and spectacular landscape and lo and behold the cunts have stuck parking ticket machines all around the place. You can't even enjoy the great outdoors without some greedy local council cunt deciding to 'tax' the visitors. We should all fucking boycott these places of natural beauty and when the cafes,shops and pubs complain of no business and have to shut then the councils will have to fucking change it. Free country my arse!

Cunts

You’ve just paid three times the  going rate for an old chalet in a field because some old tart supposedly changed a couple of typewriter ribbons in it, haven’t you?

• Like 2

Ian Huntley and Ian Brady never had this problem. How the fuck am I supposed to go about my business worrying about having the right change in my pocket. I'm going to seriously have to think about a career change if I can't use the Moors as a dumping ground anymore

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’ve just paid three times the  going rate for an old chalet in a field because some old tart supposedly changed a couple of typewriter ribbons in it, haven’t you?

Look it up Eric and tell me you wouldn't want to stay there, I've seen about 4 cars in 3 days and not a fucking darkie in sight.

49 minutes ago, Neil said:

Cunts

Neil, you are clearly as tight with money as you are with awarding likes. Have you considered that the very road you drove up or down to get to said car park costs money to maintain? Have you considered that the car park itself was put there to stop outsiders like you parking their cars all over the grass and ruining the landscape as you wheelspin on your way out? They should be charging you in particular more, Neil. What with you stuffing KFC as you waddle round Dartmoor, littering the place and scaring the locals. 

You are a disgrace. 

PS. I'm glad Arsenal lost the league. Lol. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

Look it up Eric and tell me you wouldn't want to stay there, I've seen about 4 cars in 3 days and not a fucking darkie in sight.

Surely you must have seen a bogman (or woman) .. don't you ever dig up the ones you have dumped in a morass to see how they are "curing"?

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, you are clearly as tight with money as you are with awarding likes. Have you considered that the very road you drove up or down to get to said car park costs money to maintain? Have you considered that the car park itself was put there to stop outsiders like you parking their cars all over the grass and ruining the landscape as you wheelspin on your way out? They should be charging you in particular more, Neil. What with you stuffing KFC as you waddle round Dartmoor, littering the place and scaring the locals. 

You are a disgrace. 

League? What you on about? I fucking hate football 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Cunts

@Decimus has got new a job working up on the moors .. Canada my arse.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Neil said:

Ian Huntley and Ian Brady never had this problem. How the fuck am I supposed to go about my business worrying about having the right change in my pocket. I'm going to seriously have to think about a career change if I can't use the Moors as a dumping ground anymore

The good  old days when serial killers could go about their business in peace without being fucking molested and filmed where ever they go .At one time all you needed was a transit with a sliding door and few cable ties.

33 minutes ago, Neil said:

Ape wouldn't like  that .

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The good  old days when serial killers could go about their business in peace without being fucking molested and filmed where ever they go .At one time all you needed was a transit with a sliding door and few cable ties.

I've got to say, your desperate attempts to make friends here is making me feel fucking sick. Give it a rest, or better still fuck off, or, ideally kill yourself. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Neil said:

Not when I can save the Sun newspaper tokens and get a chalet at Coronation Park down the road for £9.50. 

30 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You are a disgrace. 

Oops , I fell asleep,  you were saying .

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've got to say, your desperate attempts to make friends here is making me feel fucking sick. Give it a rest, or better still fuck off, or, ideally kill yourself. 

You are very perculiar.  

27 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Nevermind the football shit, the sat nav is saying I'll be there in 3 hours, in time for dinner. 

You mis-read the situation. I came here to get away from cunts not meet any

• Like 1

It's the hospital parking prices that get me. Four pounds an hour at some of them here.

It will cost you £12 to visit a sick relative for three hours. Your car gets to park in a crumbling multi storey with blown out electrics so you have to use your phone light to navigate your way back to it if it's gone dark by the time you're leaving, and signs on every visible surface declaring the owner accepts absolutely no responsibility for your car or any belongings left inside.

Wouldn't be so bad if the money went back into the NHS, but all the car parks are owned by private companies.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

As the founding member of the British association of doggers it's with dismay I read your post .It's getting harder to park up,  flash the lights and have a group of unwashed illegals do their business over my rotund wife. It's utterly disgusting , they'll be charging us to breathe next .Anyway A6 lay-by on cold rainy Wednesday nights only if you're interested .

You just can’t help yourself, can you? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Don't get me wrong, a harmless bit of blaming the darkies can be great fun in the right circumstances - @Eric Cuntman has it down to a fine art - but this fucker seems to wear it like a piss stained comfort blanket.

You can fucking guarantee he's all "please and thank you" at his local Paki shop too, only to let the insults fly the moment the door closes.

I hope they've caught on and spit in his baccy and jizz in his milk.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imagine a knock at the door late tonight. And finding Frank standing there grinning at you.

I've just found the gun cabinet so him or any other cunt that shows up at the gate is getting a 12-bore right between the eyes.

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Well, that's what the illegals do!

Usually to our benefits system and council housing.

If you've got some spare change, I'm sure they'd be happy to take it off your hands.