CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ed Dwight (former unsuccessful NASA anstronaut) aged 90 has become the first black person in history to leave the Earths atmosphere.

King Billy

Guest entitled little cunt
On 20/05/2024 at 18:01, Decimus said:

Bullshit, never happened.

Where did the three blokes they blasted out of the atmosphere on top of a fucking great big Apollo rocket  go for 10 days , the Algarve ?.

On 20/05/2024 at 19:08, Eric Cuntman said:

Well that can’t be true. Because I can’t remember the 60s, and I definitely wasn’t there. 
They’ve fucked that right up.

On 20/05/2024 at 16:01, Mike Hunt said:

Did you witness the coonshot? 

On 20/05/2024 at 11:25, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it was a ‘coona module’

Houston, the negroid has landed 

13 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Actually 21 black African-Americans have been into space including at least one shuttle commander .. there have been no Ulstermen in space (save for the one's sent by the IRA). Of curse in practical terms it would not be possible to send an Ulsterman on a space mission because no cunt would be able to understand him  For the same reason Dan Dare's sidekick from Wigan would never have been allowed to go on a space mission.

Thanks for clearing that up. You’re obviously extremely knowledgable in the extra-terrestrial field. Have you thought about writing a book on the subject?

How about ‘A brief history of time’ as a title?

Oh sorry, I forgot that’s what you called your last effort, you fucking intergalactic scale, dribbling gimp.

Fuck off.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Thanks for clearing that up. You’re obviously extremely knowledgable in the extra-terrestrial field. Have you thought about writing a book on the subject?

Oh sorry, I forgot that’s what you called your last effort, you fucking intergalactic scale, dribbling gimp.

Fuck off.

21 of them , fucking hell.I vet they found a few looted wide-screen in those  luna  modules. The only paddy astronaut  got lost in his way to the launch pad , he was last seen re-tarmacing the car park.

I've got to give him credit for not boring us to death like William Roach who's main claim is for people to say, "Oh Ken's still on Corrie (He's not dead yet)". Dwight is a beacon of light for all of us. 

"Excellent choice Sir." 

"... and a Double Decker."

"Anything to drink?" 

(pause). "Fanta." 

😁

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I've got to give him credit for not boring us to death like William Roach who's main claim is for people to say, "Oh Ken's still on Corrie (He's not dead yet)". Dwight is a beacon of light for all of us. 

"Excellent choice Sir." 

"... and a Double Decker."

"Anything to drink?" 

(pause). "Fanta." 

😁

Little Britain. “Let Chef decide”

you can’t slip anything past the quotemaster.

On 19/05/2024 at 21:43, King Billy said:

Without going all racist all I will say is “Why has it taken 50 odd years since the chimps were first sent up? And does this mean that the rest of them will be fired off upwards and onwards very soon?”

Billy Bullshitter couldn't you become the first man to leave the Earth's atmosphere without using a spacesuit or breathing apparatus?

On 22/05/2024 at 21:03, King Billy said:

Fuck off.

He's right.   You know he's right.   You hate yourself.   Fuck off. 

LOL and fuck off. 

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You won’t get that cunt on a plane to Rwanda.

Unless you give the shiny gibbon some drug infused milk, the thick cunt fell for it every time. Now, that's given me an idea, Free milk for the illegals upon arrival.

• Like 2

On 21/05/2024 at 03:49, entitled little cunt said:

I was around in the 60s, Biba, mini skirts ,Peters and Lee.I dont remember  a  fucking thing .I was 2 months old .

Peters & Lee were around in the 70’s, cunthead. I should know…I fingered her in ‘72 when he wasn’t looking. lol.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Peters & Lee were around in the 70’s, cunthead. I should know…I fingered her in ‘72 when he wasn’t looking. lol.

When they split up, she went into acting. He went into a lamp post.

50 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You've certainly done a lot of fingering, are you a eunuch??

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
Pronounced 'you-nuck', you thick fucking dyslexic cunt

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You seem to forget humankind came out of Africa and we were originally black.  Suck it up.  This guy KNOWS the score

If that's the case then the law of Darwinism suggests we've evolved from stinking apes to become white. I think Adolf had a strong point about the master race, his manner of delivery of the message left a little to be desired though.

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If that's the case then the law of Darwinism suggests we've evolved from stinking apes to become white. I think Adolf had a strong point about the master race, his manner of delivery of the message left a little to be desired though.

The racial theories he propounded originated in late Victorian England and all the fake defences of Empire.  The so called Dark Continent of Africa.  Cunty you're very Eurocentric apart from being an absolute knob head.*

* not to be confused with the popular electrical store as seen on TV, Euronics.  Fancy a brand new Dyson turbo hair dryer darling for £30?  To you, today and cos I'm feeling good, £5.  Can't be fairer than that eh love? 

25 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Speak for your fucking self Charles 

56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When they split up, she went into acting. He went into a lamp post.

That's fucking funny .

10 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Billy Bullshitter couldn't you become the first man to leave the Earth's atmosphere without using a spacesuit or breathing apparatus?

Peter Cushing did it in a film with Doug Mclure 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was he on his bicycle buying vegetables in Whitstable?

Doug or Peter?

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Doug couldn't ride a bike.  His feet couldn't reach the pedals 

All that running around with Worlocks took its toll.