CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ed Dwight (former unsuccessful NASA anstronaut) aged 90 has become the first black person in history to leave the Earths atmosphere.

King Billy

Without going all racist all I will say is “Why has it taken 50 odd years since the chimps were first sent up? And does this mean that the rest of them will be fired off upwards and onwards very soon?”

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Without going all racist all I will say is “Why has it taken 50 odd years since the chimps were first sent up? And does this mean that the rest of them will be fired off upwards and onwards very soon?”

What's an anstronuat Daddy? 

PS I'm so fucking confused even I cocked it up. 

Guest entitled little cunt
23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

One can live in hope .That Dr.Who mincing cunt should get a free ticket on the space shuttle .

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

It's a strange one isn't it?   The trophy astronaut, the celebrity astronaut... only, they're not really astronauts from a technical point of view.  A dip into the upper region of our atmosphere where it gets a bit dark doesn’t really cut the mustard compared with what NASA achieved or the Soviets.   Anyone around in the 60s when the moon landing took place or the first space walks etc will be pretty unimpressed by these billionaire ego trips. 

I'm surprised the chimps haven't complained about all the space suits being white. What's wrong with making a denim one where the trousers hang off the arse to try and encourage more of the minorities to become astronauts.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

No room to store boxes of bananas?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

One can live in hope .That Dr.Who mincing cunt should get a free ticket on the space shuttle .

Or any passing rocket to Russia. 🚀💥

Guest entitled little cunt
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What do you call a black man in space?

An afronaut. Lol  fuck off. 

If he lands on the dark side of the moon he'll never be found .

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm surprised the chimps haven't complained about all the space suits being white. What's wrong with making a denim one where the trousers hang off the arse to try and encourage more of the minorities to become astronauts.

Chrome spinners on the shuttle landing gear wheels.

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

If he lands on the dark side of the moon he'll never be found .

Who the fuck would waste money sending another lunar expedition to find the cunt?

8 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Strange you don't get Kafflar in black.

The first man on the moon was Louis Armstrong. The history books didn't tell you that, did they?  When he stepped on the lunar surface he said "What a wonderful world". And when Houston said that he needed to get on with the scientific stuff he said "We have all the time in the world". 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bullshit, never happened.

So, you're saying the 60's never happened?

I guess the calendar went from the 1950's straight to the 1970's.

If you can remember the 60's you weren't there, man.☮️