CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fly tipping cunts

Guest entitled little cunt

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You're on my wavelength. 

I'm not .

8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

On that I’m sure we can all agree.

Trust you to poke your oar in.

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

And are you warming to me then? 

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Just fiddled with my knob.  Now you are. 

I thought I felt something. 

16 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Why not just create a nomination called “Illegals and Immigration”, where you can pour out all your hatred and loathing? That way you won’t have to keep creating a constant stream of (really shit) “Trojan Horse” nominations about things you feel are the fault of “illegals”, and we’d all be spared any more of your poorly-constructed drivel. Have a think about it.

Oh, and fuck off.

I've thought about it. Ape, the humanist.Ape the almost male Chakrabati of CC. The more illegals  the better .I think they should all be moved to live near you .Imagine,  every day you  can give them a hug and even the odd nosh .They'll love that and you'll be doing the nation a great service. The  tiny cardboard hovel you can't afford to live in can be adorned with Ukranian flags and a big sign in the window saying "refugees welcum here as long as you wash it first " I on the other hand will continue to despise them .I will openly state I do not want them in my country .I will openly state the only immigration I support is that of individuals with skills the country needs .I dont think we need any more uncivilised, unskilled , fanatically religious,  misogynistic cunts  with  unknown criminalhistory's including rape and murder.The only thing I dislike  more than them is you .

15 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I thought your posts showed some signs of intelligent improvement about 3 weeks ago but I see you've reverted back to your tedious, predictable and thoroughly boring prose. I can only assume that you must have changed brands of polystyrene cement and the fumes must have actually sparked your brain into sentient thought, momentarily.

If you're going to be the same old boring cunt, kill yourself.

Almost caught you out.I'm just the same old illegal throw them back in cunt I always was .

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I've thought about it. Ape, the humanist.Ape the almost male Chakrabati of CC. The more illegals  the better .I think they should all be moved to live near you .Imagine,  every day you  can give them a hug and even the odd nosh .They'll love that and you'll be doing the nation a great service. The  tiny cardboard hovel you can't afford to live in can be adorned with Ukranian flags and a big sign in the window saying "refugees welcum here as long as you wash it first " I on the other hand will continue to despise them .I will openly state I do not want them in my country .I will openly state the only immigration I support is that of individuals with skills the country needs .I dont think we need any more uncivilised, unskilled , fanatically religious,  misogynistic cunts  with  unknown criminalhistory's including rape and murder.The only thing I dislike  more than them is you .

Lovely 🖤

3 minutes ago, and said:

Lovely 🖤

The cunts can't work out if they're woke or from Stoke .Who would have thought it .Ape and  OCR will gluing themselves to a carton  of Magnums next .Two of their woke makes did it last week , oops that was the magna carta .

On 19/05/2024 at 16:01, entitled little cunt said:

Some illegal off a dinghy who can't even speak English will not earn

Apart from the wedge they make shipping more of their friends and relatives across the channel.

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I thought I felt something. 

The fucking crutch of the issue is YOU were unpleasantly surprised with some discarded trash in your purview.   If it had happened elsewhere out of sight you wouldn't have batted an eyelid.  There's no general point here.   Dinng carriages on trains used to routinely empty their trash out of the window in a folded tablecloth by the side of the track.   Aaargh those were the days.   I bet the local wildlife appreciated it. 

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The fucking crutch of the issue is YOU were unpleasantly surprised with some discarded trash in your purview.   If it had happened elsewhere out of sight you wouldn't have batted an eyelid.  There's no general point here.   Dinng carriages on trains used to routinely empty their trash out of the window in a folded tablecloth by the side of the track.   Aaargh those were the days.   I bet the local wildlife appreciated it. 

Nope , you're wrong .It disheartens me almost as much as seeing shit that some thick neanderthal has dumped either in the street,  the  Park or Country Lane. It's such a lack of respect for the land and for others .Death to fly tippers.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I witnessed it, yes!  The whole concept of respectable rubbish collection and all this recycling crap is very recent.  People today are fucking precious.  

Unfortunately H I have to agree with you on this one. If you live in leafy suburbia, and mistakenly deposit an envelope  or an out of date postage stamp in the wrong one of the seventeen different coloured wheelie bins that the council have forced you to fill your entire front garden and driveway with (all paid for by you from your mandatory Council Tax contribution) you will be up in front of the beak, fined a ridiculous amount of money, threatened with imprisonment and publicly castigated as a threat to the future of the planet in the local paper. 
However if you happen to reside in one of the ever increasing number of Sharia ghettos in the U.K. you can discard any number of bags of rotting garbage in the street outside your front door every day and sleep soundly without any worries that the cavemen down at the council will even give a flying fuck, because it makes our new Brits feel far more at home, almost like they’re back in the filthy, rat and cockroach infested shitholes they’ve come from (uninvited and unwanted).

55 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Unfortunately H I have to agree with you on this one. If you live in leafy suburbia, and mistakenly deposit an envelope  or an out of date postage stamp in the wrong one of the seventeen different coloured wheelie bins that the council have forced you to fill your entire front garden and driveway with (all paid for by you from your mandatory Council Tax contribution) you will be up in front of the beak, fined a ridiculous amount of money, threatened with imprisonment and publicly castigated as a threat to the future of the planet in the local paper. 
However if you happen to reside in one of the ever increasing number of Sharia ghettos in the U.K. you can discard any number of bags of rotting garbage in the street outside your front door every day and sleep soundly without any worries that the cavemen down at the council will even give a flying fuck, because it makes our new Brits feel far more at home, almost like they’re back in the filthy, rat and cockroach infested shitholes they’ve come from (uninvited and unwanted).

The untouchables .Sounds like a 60s tv series starring the late Peter Wyngarde , unfortunately  it describes "refugees  and migrants " the British taxpayer funds .There's no such thing as a free lunch .Oh yes there fucking is .

On 19/05/2024 at 08:29, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You're the Corners equivalent of a fly tipper, dumping your shite nominations here, everyday. 

Fuck off. 

Ape , the woke  appeaser, the Neville Chamberlain of his time .Waving his white paper in the air declaring" sharia law in our time "

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Yep, dustmen have now become prima donnas.  As for fucking people - they have simply refused to grow into recognisable mature human beings.   Society, especially the consumer society, has permanently infantalised the last couple of generations so they can't finction without access to the ITV2 and E4 lifestyle of £250 Dyson hoovers,  dishwashers (use the fucking sink), smart treadmills (go for a fucking walk) tumble dryers (get a fucking clothes horse) getting your groceries delivered, unable to fucking boil an egg let alone cook a nourishing meal for a husband and two boys, and so it goes... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Nope , you're wrong .It disheartens me almost as much as seeing shit that some thick neanderthal has dumped either in the street,  the  Park or Country Lane. It's such a lack of respect for the land and for others .Death to fly tippers.

I think fly tippers are one of the last badtions of freedom in our country.   Long Live Fly Tippers.  

(Jeff Goldblum is making The Fly Part 3: My Life As a Maggot) 

On 20/05/2024 at 22:43, ChildeHarold said:

I think fly tippers are one of the last badtions of freedom in our country.   Long Live Fly Tippers.  

(Jeff Goldblum is making The Fly Part 3: My Life As a Maggot) 

Ahmed  has a piss stained mattress,  is it OK if he places  it in your front garden at 2.30 am.

On 20/05/2024 at 22:39, ChildeHarold said:

Yep, dustmen have now become prima donnas.  As for fucking people - they have simply refused to grow into recognisable mature human beings.   Society, especially the consumer society, has permanently infantalised the last couple of generations so they can't finction without access to the ITV2 and E4 lifestyle of £250 Dyson hoovers,  dishwashers (use the fucking sink), smart treadmills (go for a fucking walk) tumble dryers (get a fucking clothes horse) getting your groceries delivered, unable to fucking boil an egg let alone cook a nourishing meal for a husband and two boys, and so it goes... 

Dont forget , most have suicidal thoughts and need therapy when something doesn't go their way or suffer one of the misshaps of life. At least Huw Edwards was caught virtually member in hand and an unexplained  hole in his bank balance,  that's pretty stressful .Cunts now  have a  breakdown if Dunhelm run out of stock of a tablecloth they promised themselves .cunts one and all.

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Dont forget , most have suicidal thoughts and need therapy when something doesn't go their way or suffer one of the misshaps of life. At least Huw Edwards was caught virtually member in hand and an unexplained  hole in his bank balance,  that's pretty stressful .Cunts now  have a  breakdown if Dunhelm run out of stock of a tablecloth they promised themselves .cunts one and all.