CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fly tipping cunts

Guest entitled little cunt

Local council cheifs and their minions are   normally male  , thick ,fat cunts with flakey  red skin ,  thin wispey white hair wearing  ill fitting  suits that are too tight around their bulging fat disgusting guts topped off with cheap shoes and a tie purchased at C&A Circa 1983 .They're on 250k a year  + what they get in brown envelopes from developers  so a visit to Saville Row  shouldn't be beyond  the creepy  cunts .Their favourite thing is to make a visit to the local dump like trying to break into Wormwood scrubs with a bag of grass cuttings on your back .Would you believe it , there's been a massive increase in fly tipping. The fly tipping cunts numbers have been swelled no doubt by illegals, those engineers and doctors are dumping the odd mattress before they enter their more important roles. It's a blight throughout towns and the  countryside .Fucking shit everywhere. Fly tippers should be  hanged in public   .I'd happily go with my fold up chair and picnic to watch the spectacle . If  not born in the uk their entire family should be  deported or if British born stripped of every asset they have .Those council chiefs, many with unpronounable names  should be marched through towns and pelted with shit , beaten then placed in a shallow grave .Lastly,  just make it simple for people to dump their shit at the local tip not the nearest hedgerow you stupid overpaid woke lgbgt mgbgt  q + rainbow lanyard wearing old cunts .

I feel better now that's out .

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You're the Corners equivalent of a fly tipper, dumping your shite nominations here, everyday. 

Fuck off. 

You're up early , have you wet the bed ?.Childhood trauma no doubt .

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You're the Corners equivalent of a fly tipper, dumping your shite nominations here, everyday. 

Fuck off. 

By the way you thick  annoying little cunt , when are you going to wow us all with a nomination ?.Come on , you can do it .Put down the computer game , you can  return  to the  what ears belong to which  kitten game later .Think of a subject , other than me  and wanking  that  you'd like to bring to the attention of others  and just write .I won't laugh , I promise.

ChatGPT: write me a nomination about local council “chiefs” and fly tipping. Make the spelling and grammar appear as if a spastic with a forehead-mounted stick has written it. Include a reference to “illegals” and how they’re engineers and doctors in the making (as per the standard template).The chiefs have to be very fat, badly dressed and corrupt. Try to make the whole thing as rambling and idiotic as possible.

12 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Local council cheifs and their minions are   normally male  , thick ,fat cunts with flakey  red skin ,  thin wispey white hair wearing  ill fitting  suits that are too tight around their bulging fat disgusting guts topped off with cheap shoes and a tie purchased at C&A Circa 1983 .They're on 250k a year  + what they get in brown envelopes from developers  so a visit to Saville Row  shouldn't be beyond  the creepy  cunts .Their favourite thing is to make a visit to the local dump like trying to break into Wormwood scrubs with a bag of grass cuttings on your back .Would you believe it , there's been a massive increase in fly tipping. The fly tipping cunts numbers have been swelled no doubt by illegals, those engineers and doctors are dumping the odd mattress before they enter their more important roles. It's a blight throughout towns and the  countryside .Fucking shit everywhere. Fly tippers should be  hanged in public   .I'd happily go with my fold up chair and picnic to watch the spectacle . If  not born in the uk their entire family should be  deported or if British born stripped of every asset they have .Those council chiefs, many with unpronounable names  should be marched through towns and pelted with shit , beaten then placed in a shallow grave .Lastly,  just make it simple for people to dump their shit at the local tip not the nearest hedgerow you stupid overpaid woke lgbgt mgbgt  q + rainbow lanyard wearing old cunts .

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

ChatGPT: write me a nomination about local council “chiefs” and fly tipping. Make the spelling and grammar appear as if a spastic with a forehead-mounted stick has written it. Include a reference to “illegals” and how they’re engineers and doctors in the making (as per the standard template).The chiefs have to be very fat, badly dressed and corrupt. Try to make the whole thing as rambling and idiotic as possible.

Here he is , the 2nd in command.I'm surprised you haven't got uniforms and black leather boots .Just dont read it you supercilious oaf.What world of unreality do you  live in where illegals aren't a problem ?.We live in a country designed for 55 to 60 million,  it's now 70 million + and they're the ones  we know about. Unless you're a fully signed up member of Bupa and put any offspring you have (god forbid ) through private schooling  the services you recieve and possibly pay for are severely under pressure.

4 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Fascinating.

Thankyou .Glad you found it interesting.

13 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Here he is , the 2nd in command.I'm surprised you haven't got uniforms and black leather boots .Just dont read it you supercilious oaf.What world of unreality do you  live in where illegals aren't a problem ?.We live in a country designed for 55 to 60 million,  it's now 70 million + and they're the ones  we know about. Unless you're a fully signed up member of Bupa and put any offspring you have (god forbid ) through private schooling  the services you recieve and possibly pay for are severely under pressure.

Who is "we".

25 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Jesus fucking Christ, it's like someone has dug up Bernard Manning but scientifically extracted all the humour and replaced it with autism.

Are you really that fucking stupid that you believe all this shit? The NHS is fucked because of years of mismanagement, plus awful pay and conditions which has seen the exodus of doctors either out of the country to work abroad, or into the private sector. Rather than tens of thousands of "illegals" being a drain on it, I'd say that the millions of native Britons who don't pay tax or national insurance due to being feckless lazy cunts are more of an issue. Add to that a population of silver surfers living ever longer but no longer contributing financially and you have got a system which in its current form is no longer fit for purpose.

It's a tale as old time. Step one, a government of elites fuck up the country for everyone but their rich mates. Step two, when it becomes apparent to the plebs that they can't see a dentist this side of 2045 and are paying 70 percent of their income on rent, they create a bogeyman to take all the blame.

Is illegal migration an issue? Of course it is. Is it an existential threat to this country and the current cause of all your woes, both real and imaginary? Obviously you think so, which is exactly what the government wants. Well done for being a good little serf and falling for the oldest and most manipulative trick in the political book.

Open your eyes, you stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

You're up early , have you wet the bed ?.Childhood trauma no doubt .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

By the way you thick  annoying little cunt , when are you going to wow us all with a nomination ?.Come on , you can do it .Put down the computer game , you can  return  to the  what ears belong to which  kitten game later .Think of a subject , other than me  and wanking  that  you'd like to bring to the attention of others  and just write .I won't laugh , I promise.

You really hate my guts, don't you elc? You could have written that (shit) response in one but wrote the first to calm your anger and then wrote the second part to say what you actually meant (in your own spastic way of course). Lol. 

I noticed your hilarious fly tipping post on the Tyson Fury thread and it immediately inspired you to write this shit, as it appeared shortly after. Lol.

You need to calm down, you overly enthusiastic spastic, do you hear?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You really hate my guts, don't you elc? You could have written that (shit) response in one but wrote the first to calm your anger and then wrote the second part to say what you actually meant (in your own spastic way of course). Lol. 

I noticed your hilarious fly tipping post on the Tyson Fury thread and it immediately inspired you to write this shit, as it appeared shortly after. Lol.

He really is a grotesque little creature.

I'm not sure if you were around when I created the award winning 'John Bull' multi-ID. The account was a parody of a flat roof pub dwelling, Daily Mail reading bigot who had overdosed on racism and illiteracy. Sound familiar?

Have you heard of the 'Philip Experiment'? I genuinely believe that's what's happening here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure if you were around when I created the award winning 'John Bull' multi-ID. The account was a parody of a flat roof pub dwelling, Daily Mail reading bigot who had overdosed on racism and illiteracy. Sound familiar?

Have you heard of the 'Philip Experiment'? I genuinely believe that's what's happening here.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Is there ever a time that you dont believe you can tell people what to do ?.Your mummy and daddy must have constantly told   you  just what a special boy you were and unfortunately it's turned you into a raving narcissist and a rather large cunt .Listen , I'll post what I wish , when I wish and if the spelling is  a bit shit  thats tough shit .If you don't like it don't read it .Its really very simple , rather like you.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Who is "we".

Not you obviously but I doubt I'm the only person with such an opinion.Those who share a similar opinion is "we",  those who don't aren't. Is that OK with you ?.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Jesus fucking Christ, it's like someone has dug up Bernard Manning but scientifically extracted all the humour and replaced it with autism.

Are you really that fucking stupid that you believe all this shit? The NHS is fucked because of years of mismanagement, plus awful pay and conditions which has seen the exodus of doctors either out of the country to work abroad, or into the private sector. Rather than tens of thousands of "illegals" being a drain on it, I'd say that the millions of native Britons who don't pay tax or national insurance due to being feckless lazy cunts are more of an issue. Add to that a population of silver surfers living ever longer but no longer contributing financially and you have got a system which in its current form is no longer fit for purpose.

It's a tale as old time. Step one, a government of elites fuck up the country for everyone but their rich mates. Step two, when it becomes apparent to the plebs that they can't see a dentist this side of 2045 and are paying 70 percent of their income on rent, they create a bogeyman to take all the blame.

Is illegal migration an issue? Of course it is. Is it an existential threat to this country and the current cause of all your woes, both real and imaginary? Obviously you think so, which is exactly what the government wants. Well done for being a good little serf and falling for the oldest and most manipulative trick in the political book.

Open your eyes, you stupid fucking cunt.

Does it not occur to you having a load of sponging ,uncivilised , unskilled extras's arrive in their millions from every shithole in the world might actually not help the chronic underfunding of which you quite rightly fume about .The vast majority of illegals have no skills , their culture is alien and at odds with British culture.If being able to assemble an AK47 in 30 seconds whilst blindfolded could help the the UK GDP and balance of payments there would be a few less food banks .You accuse me of being the serf whilst you regurgitate ideology that is failing before our eyes.Over a million a day spent putting the cunts up in hotels , feeding them, dentistry , eye appointments,  healthcare , food and legal aid .Have you tried taking a person to court for non payment or for worse?Dont bother .The cost is prohibitive. The ordinary general public are disenfranchised from our own legal system.An illegal  immigrant has an army of lawyers fighting their corner for the right to remain.Whos paying for that smart arse , fucking Father Christmas ?.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You are so very clever .I'm surprised more haven't heard of you , really I am.If only I could be a lion tamer like you .

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Does it not occur to you having a load of sponging ,uncivilised , unskilled extras's arrive in their millions from every shithole in the world might actually not help the chronic underfunding of which you quite rightly fume about .The vast majority of illegals have no skills , their culture is alien and at odds with British culture.If being able to assemble an AK47 in 30 seconds whilst blindfolded could help the the UK GDP and balance of payments there would be a few less food banks .You accuse me of being the serf whilst you regurgitate ideology that is failing before our eyes.Over a million a day spent putting the cunts up in hotels , feeding them, dentistry , eye appointments,  healthcare , food and legal aid .Have you tried taking a person to court for non payment or for worse?Dont bother .The cost is prohibitive. The ordinary general public are disenfranchised from our own legal system.An illegal  immigrant has an army of lawyers fighting their corner for the right to remain.Whos paying for that smart arse , fucking Father Christmas ?.

Illegals this.

immigrants that.

Abraham hit me with a wiffle ball bat.

Fuck off.

48 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Does it not occur to you having a load of sponging ,uncivilised , unskilled extras's arrive in their millions from every shithole in the world might actually not help the chronic underfunding of which you quite rightly fume about .The vast majority of illegals have no skills 

A 'load' and 'millions'. Well thank you for the statistical analysis that undoubtedly validates your point. There are clearly tens of millions of them arriving by boat every single day, I'm surprised nobody has noticed.

I tell you what has occurred to me though, you ridiculous fucking government stool pigeon. There are ten million people between the age of 16-64 who are economically inactive. There are then a further thirty million in receipt of state benefits of one description or another. Out of the actual working adult population, there are then millions more who are working part time.

Unless the "illegals" are coming here in there tens of millions and not contributing a penny, they aren't going to be making any significant impact to the fact that half the population are already bone idle, scrounging cunts. Why do you focus on a tiny minority when it's clear the real problem are the people you call your own? You're an absolute idiot.

These are the people I despise, what makes you think that they are entitled to take from the system whilst putting fuck all back in? Because they're white British? I don't give a fuck, they are the issue and I'd rather pay taxes to house a genuine refugee escape a war torn shit hole than fund generations of layabouts and keep them in fags, value cider and weed.

Grow up, you easily manipulated twat.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

So you've seen @Decimus in person, not a pretty sight, is he?

Just now, Decimus said:

A comedy genius at the very height of his powers. 

Get fucked.

I'll sell you a kippah, baldy, that'll stop the sun from getting you all hot and bothered 🥵

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

elc, how about another one of you factual and witty nominations with regards to the tax avoidance of companies such as Amazon, Starbucks, Google and super rich celebrities like Jimmy Carr etc? 

https://www.taxwatchuk.org/seven-large-tech-groups-estimated-to-have-dodged-2bn-in-uk-tax-in-2021/

I don't want the boat people coming here either, however I can see where billions in tax is not being paid, which directly affects Government spending and it's ability to fund the NHS for example. A billion would stop all the fly tipping in your shitty village for at least a month, with a bit left over for your spelling lessons, wouldn't you agree?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and said:

I'll sell you a kippah, baldy, that'll stop the sun from getting you all hot and bothered 🥵

You fucking idiot, is this the best you can do? You are shot to pieces aren't you, unable to recover from the hidings you've brought upon yourself. Lol.

What fucking mess you are in, fuck off cunt.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Must have been before my time here, Decs, had a brief read about the 'Philip Experiment' and I think you're onto something. I accused elc of being a Chinese AI algorithm on here during his debut. Lol. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Must have been before my time here, Decs, had a brief read about the 'Philip Experiment' and I think you're onto something. I accused elc of being a Chinese AI algorithm on here during his debut. Lol. 

Yes you did , I forgot about that .That was actually one of your nicer comments .