CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Heart Warming Story from Ireland

Miles

19 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

The holy trinity of idiots are dominating the posts today:

IMG-1195.jpg

Let's see what you've got, then.

Oh, another load of whining shite, what a fuckin' surprise!

45 minutes ago, and said:

What I’ve “got”, dickhead, is better things to do than churn out post after post of utter shite on a Saturday. You fucking idiot.

2 hours ago, and said:

15 posts of absolute fucking drivel in one short Saturday afternoon.

Can we take it that this recent load of shit is down to you hiding in your Barnet bedsit's loft for the foreseeable future with fuck all else to do? Because if you're too scared to go outside with your gay as fuck ringlets and stupid little hat in case you bump into a pro-Palestinian march, I'll gladly chip in for some personal protection if it will spare us all from anymore of this bollocks.

PM me for details, or failing that get a hair cut, you bent Kike cunt.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Can we take it that this recent load of shit is down to you hiding in your Barnet bedsit's loft for the foreseeable future with fuck all else to do? Because if you're too scared to go outside with your gay as fuck ringlets and stupid little hat in case you bump into a pro-Palestinian march, I'll gladly chip in for some personal protection if it will spare us all from anymore of this bollocks.

PM me for details, or failing that get a hair cut, you bent Kike cunt.

If he's a "front wheel skid" he shouldn't be using technology on Shabbat already.

Guest entitled little cunt

Not only is she attractive in a farm yard sort of way   she's got a good business head on her .What's not to like?

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

Surely all Saturday afternoons are the same length, or are you having one of your 'lost weekends' where you can't remember what fuckin' time or what day it is?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

What I’ve “got”, dickhead, is better things to do than churn out post after post of utter shite on a Saturday. You fucking idiot.

Then why are you here, making irrelevant comments on my posts, dickhead?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, and said:

Surely even an imbecile like you can see the difference between someone logging in for 5 minutes and making a comment, and someone spending their day posting drivel and changing their idiot avatar image again?

45 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Surely even an imbecile like you can see the difference between someone logging in for 5 minutes and making a comment, and someone spending their day posting drivel and changing their idiot avatar image again?

I very much doubt that he can tell the time, let alone have any concept of its passing.

Thicker than Bubba Gump's bottom lip.

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

You're quite correct Ape. While everyone else churns out post after post to make themselves look a dickhead, you somehow manage it in just one post. You dickhead.

13 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Grandmother, 74, jailed over €28,000 insurance fraud

granny.jpg.eae0b0257fbf19d4e29b71bce8929

Such a lovely old dear and from the "Traveller Cmmunity" too, and functionally illiterate.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2024/0516/1449522-grandmother-fraud-jailed/

There's no excuse, the Irish state pension is 20% more than the British state pension.  And we're supposed to be a superpower with aircraft carriers and worldwide influence?  Ha ha ha ha ha.... I love the smell of napalm in the evening... 

53 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You're quite correct Ape. While everyone else churns out post after post to make themselves look a dickhead, you somehow manage it in just one post. You dickhead.

I’m actually flattered that you took time out from your hectic drinking schedule to post this. I know just how busy you are these days.

You fucking dope.

18 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The old traveller principles, knocking her out when you were 12. Which uncle was the father?

Any more of this stereotypical gypsy stuff and I'll send my cousin Tyson round to have a word with you. When he gets back from camel land. 

Guest entitled little cunt
13 hours ago, and said:

He patrols the forum with a couple of his henchmen.Its like 1933.I bet when he gets all heated up he even does exaggerated  hand movements and starts shouting ."Zis is mine , all mine , you vill be shot , I am ze leader"

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Any more of this stereotypical gypsy stuff and I'll send my cousin Tyson round to have a word with you. When he gets back from camel land. 

After last nights performance, that threat carries less weight than Michael Barrymore giving me swimming lessons.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

After last nights performance, that threat carries less weight than Michael Barrymore giving me swimming lessons.

I don’t think Barrymore was guilty of anything more than being the owner of a house where someone died accidentally after fucking around in a swimming pool whilst pissed and high. 
 He never made a big deal out of being a poof and came across as quite likeable. I felt a bit sorry for the cunt to be honest. 

• Like 1