CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Catholic miracles

Guest entitled little cunt

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

Postcode please?

Like I said.. Hampstead men’s pond. Look it up, you fucking drip.

Choose your day. I’ll be filming my arrival, which will be time and date stamped. I expect you to do the same. 

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Just follow the trail of shit/semen-mix felching fluid to whatever bush he’s hiding in and flash the flamethrower up, Bill. Thanks in advance.

Was your strongest literary  influence Lord Byron?

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Was your strongest literary  influence Lord Byron?

That was a right fucking bullshitting gay cunt. 
 Spent his time traipsing around the Med hawking for teenage boys, wearing a floppy shirt and dragging his club foot around behind him. 
 Also claimed to be some sort of combat veteran and general after involving himself in some Turk/Greek shit. The truth was he lifted a sword 500 yards from the action, shouted something and ran away.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Spent his time traipsing around the Med hawking for teenage boys, wearing a floppy shirt and dragging his club foot around behind him. 
 Also claimed to be some sort of combat veteran and general after involving himself in some Turk/Greek shit. The truth was he lifted a sword 500 yards from the action, shouted something and ran away.

Fuck me…sounds like @Frank’s autobiography.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that commissioner of police or what ever he was  who paraded wearing a Falklands service medal a relative of Byron's  perhaps?.

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Is that commissioner of police or what ever he was  who paraded wearing a Falklands service medal a relative of Byron's  perhaps?.

That cunt who locked the car door while one of his officers was being stabbed to death by a paki?

That fucking wanker has his own thread on here somewhere.

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m not ‘Lord Byron’ you grammatical fuckwit.

I only ask as your style of writing is so alluring .A heady mix of repressed  sexual deviency and a hint of the fragile self  , damaged by love and a  fourtuneless life .Its an insight into your soul .Your arsehole .Can I have a hot milk with honey please.

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

I only ask as your style of writing is so alluring .A heady mix of repressed  sexual deviency and a hint of the fragile self  , damaged by love and a  fourtuneless life .Its an insight into your soul .Your arsehole .Can I have a hot milk with honey please.

Sad, weird little fuck.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

That cunt who locked the car door while one of his officers was being stabbed to death by a paki?

That fucking wanker has his own thread on here somewhere.

Dont know if it's the same person.The one I'm on about had a Falklands medal pinned on his chest .He would have been 15 in 1982.I do normally stick up for the police  but in this case when people say coppers are thick I'd be inclined to agree.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Sad, weird little fuck.

You wont expand your customer base using that kind of language. The  client is always right .More of that behaviour and I'll have to let you go .

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that a Melvyn Bragg quote ?.

15 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

I am sure that I have seen a fat tattooed cunt in a wheelchair selling Christmas trees in a layby somewhere alongside the A34.

I thought you were almost blind, or was that just another of your thousands of brain numbingly boring, repeated lies?

8 hours ago, Frank said:

Like I said.. Hampstead men’s pond. Look it up, you fucking drip.

Choose your day. I’ll be filming my arrival, which will be time and date stamped. I expect you to do the same. 

Can I park my M4 at ‘The Vale of Health’ (or ‘Gobblers Gulch’ as you probably know it) for ten minutes without getting a ticket, while I’m kicking your sorry fucking excuse for a body to a pulp?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

And you've probably paid to wank off to lots of them. 

Wanking is one of the few remaining activities nowadays that is still free. When you’re old enough to try it you’ll understand that.

57 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that a denial, or Teach Yourself Sex, a Handbook for Cunts. 

It’s not proper wanking unless you’re using your own hand. Don’t listen to Frank telling you otherwise.

51 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s not proper wanking unless you’re using your own hand. Don’t listen to Frank telling you otherwise.

Reminds me of that song "nobody does it better "

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I'm going to Hampstead Ponds tomorrow afternoon.  Frank didn't invite me but I'm still going anyway.  I'm already packing my trunks and towel.   We are going to re-enact the D Day landings in the deep end.  Fancy joining us?   Your silver certificate for life saving might come in handy. 

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm going to Hampstead Ponds tomorrow afternoon.  Frank didn't invite me but I'm still going anyway.  I'm already packing my trunks and towel.   We are going to re-enact the D Day landings in the deep end.  Fancy joining us?   Your silver certificate for life saving might come in handy. 

Biggest pussy on here, that KB. I wouldn't be too keen on meeting you, H. You've got a very Dennis Nilson tone about you. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Biggest pussy on here, that KB.

Says the ‘man’ 🤣 who wouldn’t know a ‘pussy’ from a gaping male arsehole, or a huge pair of black hairy balls bouncing off his chin.