CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Catholic miracles

Guest entitled little cunt

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

what if a statue in the image of Christ starts bleeding from the arsehole.

It is half term and the priests might have a shortage of choirboy arseholes, do you think this would be a logical explanation?

What?

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Frociaggine.

I like that Italian bread .

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

what if a statue in the image of Christ starts bleeding from the arsehole.

It is half term and the priests might have a shortage of choirboy arseholes, do you think this would be a logical explanation?

A definite prostate examination would be needed.

On 18/05/2024 at 17:56, camberwell gypsy said:

So a bearded geezer with long hair and wearing a dress appears on earth.

Probably just heading down to Finsbury Park Mosque for his Friday fix of Islamist hate prayers and a catch up afterwards with his mates at the jihadi drop in centre.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Probably just heading down to Finsbury Park Mosque for his Friday fix of Islamist hate prayers and a catch up afterwards with his mates at the jihadi drop in centre.

When are you going to explain to the board that you’re a wheelchair-bound suburban wet fucking pussy, and not the obese and tattooed gun-wielding seasonal salesman that you portray?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Is that the one next to the railway bridge with the joinery shop underneath?   There's a permanent undercover stakeout round there.  Don't go upsetting anyone. 

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can you get it in Carluccio's? 

He's dead .St.Albans market , there's a bloke sells them there for  about 4 quid  a pop.

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that the one next to the railway bridge with the joinery shop underneath?   There's a permanent undercover stakeout round there.  Don't go upsetting anyone. 

They're always singing and having fun, bless them .Absolutely harmless. They're so inclusive as well. I'm actually going to make a sandwich board that says "lgbgt mgbgt +qt xyz all welcome here" and offer it to them to stand  outside their wedding cake building. 

38 minutes ago, Frank said:

When are you going to explain to the board that you’re a wheelchair-bound suburban wet fucking pussy, and not the obese and tattooed gun-wielding seasonal salesman that you portray?

I can meet you anytime Frank to discuss your concerns. Usually these things are best resolved one on one and away from the slobbering imbeciles that you spend everyday on here grooming for likes nowadays. 
In fact here’s the deal Frank. If you’re still breathing 2 minutes after we meet, I’ll willingly drop my pants and you can fill your boots the only way you know how. And post a video of it  (the first for fuck knows how many years). 
What say you Frank?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

They're always singing and having fun, bless them .Absolutely harmless. They're so inclusive as well. I'm actually going to make a sandwich board that says "lgbgt mgbgt +qt xyz all welcome here" and offer it to them to stand  outside their wedding cake building. 

I think there is unquestioned unlimited entitlement for kids to leave school for prayer and  activities at their local mosque or Islamic School.   On the other hand, get caught for going abroad on holiday outside school holidays and you'll get clobbeted with a fine. 

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I can meet you anytime Frank to discuss your concerns. Usually these things are best resolved one on one and away from the slobbering imbeciles that you spend everyday on here grooming for likes nowadays. 
In fact here’s the deal Frank. If you’re still breathing 2 minutes after we meet, I’ll willingly drop my pants and you can fill your boots the only way you know how. And post a video of it  (the first for fuck knows how many years). 
What say you Frank?

This is more like it.  No timewasters. 

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What say you Frank?

I say let's do it. One of you fucking plebs needs to put me out of my misery. I have absolutely nothing in my diary for the rest of my life. Come on over, King Billy, let's see what you've got.

You said you're local... Hampstead men's pond, any day this week.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

I say let's do it. One of you fucking plebs needs to put me out of my misery. I have absolutely nothing in my diary for the rest of my life. Come on over, King Billy, let's see what you've got.

Wild swimming!  

42 minutes ago, Frank said:

Postcode please?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I would never harm a hair on your head.

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You’re a little miracle. 

You never say that to me .

12 hours ago, Frank said:

I am sure that I have seen a fat tattooed cunt in a wheelchair selling Christmas trees in a layby somewhere alongside the A34.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Carfin would be more appropriate for this thread. Luckily for him, the little faggot died of natural causes before someone kicked his Pope-loving cunt in.

He can't be dead as you can buy him on Amazon.