CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Catholic miracles

Guest entitled little cunt

The vatican has been busy organising  new rules about miracles , bleeding sculptures  as in through the eyes and the image of christ in unexpected places and the like .I have been praying for 2 months for 3 things .1. A 35 year old Swedish blonde nymphomaniac wants nothing more than to please me in all ways imaginable  .2.Ape , Dyslexic idiot , Wolfie  and OCR are infected with Ebola . 3. Illegals lose all sense of direction and start heading  east .I've heard Siberia  is nice this time of year .

15 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The vatican has been busy organising  new rules about miracles , bleeding sculptures  as in through the eyes and the image of christ in unexpected places and the like .I have been praying for 2 months for 3 things .1. A 35 year old Swedish blonde nymphomaniac wants nothing more than to please me in all ways imaginable  .2.Ape , Dyslexic idiot , Wolfie  and OCR are infected with Ebola . 3. Illegals lose all sense of direction and start heading  east .I've heard Siberia  is nice this time of year .

Oh.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

You're clearly dissatisfied with this praying thing.  Have you thought of asking the Vatican how much longer you need to pray?

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Another magnificent load of fucking shit from our resident moron. The moron who apparently wants to encourage discussion and sensible debate on CC.

48 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Another magnificent load of fucking shit from our resident moron. The moron who apparently wants to encourage discussion and sensible debate on CC.

The power of prayer has proved totally inadequate unfortunately. You're still alive .

57 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

You're clearly dissatisfied with this praying thing.  Have you thought of asking the Vatican how much longer you need to pray?

They've been praying for the messiah  to return for 2 thousand years and he still hasn't turned up the lazy cunt .Makes my 2 weeks seem rather insufficient. 

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Here we go.... 

Stakka bo ,  about 1993 I think .The beautiful  girl in the video is no longer with us , she committed suicide .The singer went on to direct Chernobyl, not sure what happened to the short bloke with the bad teeth.Good tune , almost forgotten now .

6 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Stakka bo ,  about 1993 I think .The beautiful  girl in the video is no longer with us , she committed suicide .The singer went on to direct Chernobyl, not sure what happened to the short bloke with the bad teeth.Good tune , almost forgotten now .

Fuckin' shite.

18 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I have been praying for 2 months for 3 things .1. A 35 year old Swedish blonde nymphomaniac wants nothing more than to please me in all ways imaginable  .2.Ape , Dyslexic idiot , Wolfie  and OCR are infected with Ebola . 3. Illegals lose all sense of direction and start heading  east .

You don't ask for much, do you?

18 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

They've been praying for the messiah  to return for 2 thousand years and he still hasn't turned up the lazy cunt .Makes my 2 weeks seem rather insufficient. 

So a bearded geezer with long hair and wearing a dress appears on earth. In Brixton or Peckham they'll mug him. In Golders Green they'll crucify him. In Bradford they'll fucking behead him. No wonder he's been keeping a low profile. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So a bearded geezer with long hair and wearing a dress appears on earth. In Brixton or Peckham they'll mug him. In Golders Green they'll crucify him. In Bradford they'll fucking behead him. No wonder he's been keeping a low profile. 

That's really funny and very true .I dont normally give JC the time of day but put like that who can blame the hippy cunt  for finding some other miracle to perform elsewhere. 

2 hours ago, and said:

You don't ask for much, do you?

Considering he produced the entire universe at a click of his fingers I really dont think its much to ask .I'm going to contact the ombudsman for miracles and religious fanaticism and make a formal fucking complaint.  It's so fucking typical of the lackadaisical attitude  commonly  prevalent in today's  society .It makes me mad .They should have put the sandle wearing bearded hippy in the army , that would have taught him a thing or two the useless cunt .

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/05/2024 at 20:28, entitled little cunt said:

The one Catholic ‘miracle’ which is undeniable, is the total historical absence of a single choirboy ever becoming pregnant due to constant rear-end attention from his local priest or schoolteacher. This anomaly in itself proves beyond doubt that the thousands of young ‘up the duff’ girls who made similar accusations should be simply regarded as ‘mad for cock, bandwagon jumping, fantasist sluts’ with nothing to look forward to in the next life except eternal fire and brimstone.

Thank fuck I’m a right footer and I’m able to see all this as a neutral observer.

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The one Catholic ‘miracle’ which is undeniable, is the total historical absence of a single choirboy ever becoming pregnant due to constant rear-end attention from his local priest or schoolteacher. This anomaly in itself proves beyond doubt that the thousands of young ‘up the duff’ girls who made similar accusations should be simply regarded as ‘mad for cock, bandwagon jumping, fantasist sluts’ with nothing to look forward to in the next life except eternal fire and brimstone.

Thank fuck I’m a right footer and I’m able to see all this as a neutral observer.

It was a miracle the cunts got away with it for decades .That fucking cult has got a lot to answer for .Fucking freaks .2024  and cunts still believe. They interviewed  some daft twat in Palastine who explained she was busy praying in the wedding cake church what ever they're called and an Israeli  missile blew the fuck out the place. You would have thought that any intelligent person would think "oh well , maybe it's all bollox" oh no , not her .She thanked her god she survived .Fucks sake , the cunt can't do any wrong .

On 17/05/2024 at 20:28, entitled little cunt said:

Reported. Rule 4. 

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Reported. Rule 4. 

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Reported. Rule 4. 

What's rule 4? .Lets face you swiveling little grass , you've tried 1, 2 and 3 to no avail.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

There’s fuck all neutral about you, Bowler Bill. Would you like that in Latin? Cuntus horrendii.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

It was a miracle the cunts got away with it for decades .That fucking cult has got a lot to answer for .Fucking freaks .2024  and cunts still believe. They interviewed  some daft twat in Palastine who explained she was busy praying in the wedding cake church what ever they're called and an Israeli  missile blew the fuck out the place. You would have thought that any intelligent person would think "oh well , maybe it's all bollox" oh no , not her .She thanked her god she survived .Fucks sake , the cunt can't do any wrong .

May the good lord bless you. (I am not sure what the bad lord would do)>

On 18/05/2024 at 17:56, camberwell gypsy said:

If he/she/it went to the BBC, they'd probably give him/her/it a presenting job, for one of their Saturday night 'family entertainment' programmes.

Or, failing that, be given a job writing for the Guardian. 📰