CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who strangle each other when shagging.

Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with cunts who feel it necessary to do this shit? There’s surely more downsides to it than upsides. Personally, if I tried this kind of deviant conduct with Mrs Cnut, the drawbacks would be (1) she might wake up. (2) I’d wake up in the morning with a bread knife in my eye socket (again.) 

Obviously, the only couple I can recommend, nay…actively encourage to have a go at this practice would be @Frank and @entitled little cunt when their romance eventually happens…which it will.

Lol…fuck off…etc.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cydrdm94ylvo

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with cunts who feel it necessary to do this shit? There’s surely more downsides to it than upsides. Personally, if I tried this kind of deviant conduct with Mrs Cnut, the drawbacks would be (1) she might wake up. (2) I’d wake up in the morning with a bread knife in my eye socket (again.) 

Obviously, the only couple I can recommend, nay…actively encourage to have a go at this practice would be @Frank and @entitled little cunt when their romance eventually happens…which it will.

Lol…fuck off…etc.

Weak and wet. Awful.

'Again' in brackets. Christ.

• Like 1

• Dyslexic cnut changed the title to Cunts who strangle each other when shagging.
1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Lol…fuck off…etc.

Look at the picture.. what a disgusting, creosoted fucking pig. 
 I bet his hands were bright orange when he finished.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look at the picture.. what a disgusting, creosoted fucking pig. 
 I bet his hands were bright orange when he finished.

My 21 year old step-daughter uses that stuff. Stupid fuckin cow looks like she’s been dancing in Bisto. To be fair, she is albino.

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

I can't get my end away unless I strangle them first.

Is that what happened to Ming?

(don't worry, I won't tell anyone, you secret's safe with me) 😉

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Lol…fuck off…etc.

Quote from article: "...friends read to the court how the pair had an "experimental" sexual relationship. They explained Miss Brooke, who lived in Ossett near Wakefield at the time of her death, had a sexual interest in choking."

Imagine the awkwardness of the deceased's family at the funeral, knowing her death came during an attempt to reach a more intense orgasm via 'sexual choking'.

As Stephen Milligan's family will testify, it's almost as embarrassing as 'asphyxiwank'. 

Just now, Wolfie said:

Quote from article: "...friends read to the court how the pair had an "experimental" sexual relationship. They explained Miss Brooke, who lived in Ossett near Wakefield at the time of her death, had a sexual interest in choking."

Imagine the awkwardness of the deceased's family at the funeral, knowing her death came during an attempt to reach a more intense orgasm via 'sexual choking'.

As Stephen Milligan's family will testify, it's almost as embarrassing as 'asphyxiwank'. 

I never understood how Michael Hutchence and David Carradine managed to die whilst strangle-wanking. 
 Surely they would have told themselves the ‘safe word’ beforehand. 

Guest entitled little cunt
21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I never understood how Michael Hutchence and David Carradine managed to die whilst strangle-wanking. 

When something  goes down the wrong hole I find myself panicking and looking for a glass of water rather than reaching for an erect penis .All over my head .

10 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

When something  goes down the wrong hole I find myself panicking and looking for a glass of water rather than reaching for an erect penis .All over my head .

What??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

What??

It's about choking. What happens when something goes down the wrong hole ?Those mentioned enjoyed a five knuckle shuffle  orgasm by choking themselves,  restricting  oxygen. I  stated rather than reaching for my cock when chocking I reach for a glass of water .All over my head is colloquial  terminology meaning its something I just dont get .fucking hell.

3 hours ago, Neil said:

I can't get my end away unless I strangle them first.

They never say no to anything once the eyes pop and their face turns purple. It’s a wonderful thing foreplay.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘Aaaah Asspopper!’

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

My 21 year old step-daughter uses that stuff. Stupid fuckin cow looks like she’s been dancing in Bisto. To be fair, she is albino.

You have a lovely family, is there a retarded pygmy in the collection?   I'm a completist. 

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

They never say no to anything once the eyes pop and their face turns purple. It’s a wonderful thing foreplay.

That's exactly what Ted Bundy used to say .

On 16/05/2024 at 19:45, Eric Cuntman said:

Breathing in a toast crumb, I think is what he was trying to describe. 
 Not as bad as breathing in a burning bit through a roach.

What's a fresh water fish got to do with it .

On 16/05/2024 at 13:37, Dyslexic cnut said:

Good for her if it gets her to the top of the council house waiting list.

• Like 1

On 16/05/2024 at 18:41, Wolfie said:

I know someone who also has a sexual interest............, in necrophilia. Do you reckon she'll be up for that? 

When's the funeral?

On 16/05/2024 at 19:27, entitled little cunt said:

It's about choking. What happens when something goes down the wrong hole ?Those mentioned enjoyed a five knuckle shuffle  orgasm by choking themselves,  restricting  oxygen. I  stated rather than reaching for my cock when chocking I reach for a glass of water .All over my head is colloquial  terminology meaning its something I just dont get .fucking hell.

@Wolfie only understands Poodle-speak.