CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is it illegal to mention the name McCann.

Guest entitled little cunt

31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm going to Venezuela tomorrow.  Do you want me to bring anything back? 

If you insist on returning, which seems a rather odd choice considering your constant insistence on telling us all what a corrupt and evil capitalist hellhole the U.K. is,  I would be extremely happy to see any video recordings you made when you were there, living it up in one of the few remaining communist utopias on Earth.

One caveat however Harold…Please delete any of your holiday snaps or videos showing your fellow travellers Jeremy Corbyn and Dianne Abbot on the beach (in any form of swimwear 🤮), building sandcastle style social housing apartment blocks, or God forbid rekindling their romance back at the hotel/internment camp.

On 21/05/2024 at 22:29, King Billy said:

If you insist on returning, which seems a rather odd choice considering your constant insistence on telling us all what a corrupt and evil capitalist hellhole the U.K. is,  I would be extremely happy to see any video recordings you made when you were there, living it up in one of the few remaining communist utopias on Earth.

One caveat however Harold…Please delete any of your holiday snaps or videos showing your fellow travellers Jeremy Corbyn and Dianne Abbot on the beach (in any form of swimwear 🤮), building sandcastle style social housing apartment blocks, or God forbid rekindling their romance back at the hotel/internment camp.

How's this for a guided tour? 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Stupid cunt. Up your game.

Up your arse.

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

No thanks. Ask Frank though as he’s never turned down an offer like that.

Thanks for the tip.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s got nice tits.

Does look a bit blokey .oooerr, I wonder if there's a nasty surprise lurking in those briefest of briefs .

On 17/05/2024 at 21:28, ChildeHarold said:

My theory is that they carry this impregnable shield of "caredom". They are doctors, they are carers, they must be caring people.  (see the false logic?). LIKE FUCK THEY CARE.  Pople in the caring professions DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK.  THEY DO NOT CARE

HERE'S A LIST OF THE CUNTS (9/10 of them) 

# HOME HELPS

# MANY NURSES

# CARE HOME STAFF

# DOCTORS, INC. JUNIOR DOCTORS, CONSULTANTS, DOCTORS ON NIGHT DUTY, 

# SOCIAL WORKERS THE BIGGEST CUNTS OF ALL

ALL THE SO CALLED CARERS ABOVE DESERVE A NOMINATION. 

Guilty as fuck more like