CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is it illegal to mention the name McCann.

Guest entitled little cunt

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@and is intimately acquainted with them.

LOL.

Intimately ?.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

It's because they were middle class .If they were from a rough part of   Gateshead  they would have been  thrown to the wolves .Fucking travesty. 

My theory is that they carry this impregnable shield of "caredom". They are doctors, they are carers, they must be caring people.  (see the false logic?). LIKE FUCK THEY CARE.  Pople in the caring professions DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK.  THEY DO NOT CARE

HERE'S A LIST OF THE CUNTS (9/10 of them) 

# HOME HELPS

# MANY NURSES

# CARE HOME STAFF

# DOCTORS, INC. JUNIOR DOCTORS, CONSULTANTS, DOCTORS ON NIGHT DUTY, 

# SOCIAL WORKERS THE BIGGEST CUNTS OF ALL

ALL THE SO CALLED CARERS ABOVE DESERVE A NOMINATION. 

57 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

My theory is that they carry this impregnable shield of "caredom". They are doctors, they are carers, they must be caring people.  (see the false logic?). LIKE FUCK THEY CARE.  Pople in the caring professions DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK.  THEY DO NOT CARE

# HOME HELPS

# MANY NURSES

# CARE HOME STAFF

No one cares.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

# HOME HELPS

# MANY NURSES

# CARE HOME STAFF

It's all part of the non reality of modern life .1)Buy an electric car because its good for the environment. 2) lgbqt mgbgt or what ever the cunts call themselves want to be at one with society and demand they are accepted , which is fine but why insist on gay/dyke only bars and clubs hypocritical cunts 3) There are 57 genders 4) pesticides aren't killing us 5) its ok to pump antibiotics into cattle 6) Ukraine is a lovely non corrupt country of angels 6) A diverse society is very good,  especially for the working classes,  those of whom who work have  seen their earnings dwindle thanks to diversity . I could go on but you're already bored .

8 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

It's all part of the non reality of modern life .1)Buy an electric car because its good for the environment. 2) lgbqt mgbgt or what ever the cunts call themselves want to be at one with society and demand they are accepted , which is fine but why insist on gay/dyke only bars and clubs hypocritical cunts 3) There are 57 genders 4) pesticides aren't killing us 5) its ok to pump antibiotics into cattle 6) Ukraine is a lovely non corrupt country of angels 6) A diverse society is very good,  especially for the working classes,  those of whom who work have  seen their earnings dwindle thanks to diversity . I could go on but you're already bored .

You slipped the MGB-GT in there sneakily. That was the insane one that they put the Rover/Buick V8 in. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Exactly.   Buying a house is somehow a "ladder" you devote your life to for x amount of money and a huge bonus for all the fucking sharks.  

One thing I disagree with you is the "unreality" - because there are always winners and those actually encouraging what is basically a fake unhealthy lifestyle.  The multi ethnic trope so beloved of our state broadcaster and Channel 4 which is highly beneficial to the ruling classes in this country because it creates a divide and rule society 1 in fact unreasonable levels of immigration both legal and illegal really amount to retro colonialism.  Our fucking rulers learnt a lot of tricks running the empire, how to manipulate groups and individuals, and these social control methods are now being applied to 21st century Britain.  Why else would our so called advanced "democratic" country have a fucking feudal institution called the Royal Family as inheriting the role of Head of State.  It's beyond absurd.   As also an unelected second chamber.  This is cover up shut up and know thy place Britain. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You slipped the MGB-GT in there sneakily. That was the insane one that they put the Rover/Buick V8 in. 

Lovely little cars .Perfectly styled. Nippy in their time  as well .The v8 was the ultimate .

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Exactly.   Buying a house is somehow a "ladder" you devote your life to for x amount of money and a huge bonus for all the fucking sharks.  

One thing I disagree with you is the "unreality" - because there are always winners and those actually encouraging what is basically a fake unhealthy lifestyle.  The multi ethnic trope so beloved of our state broadcaster and Channel 4 which is highly beneficial to the ruling classes in this country because it creates a divide and rule society 1 in fact unreasonable levels of immigration both legal and illegal really amount to retro colonialism.  Our fucking rulers learnt a lot of tricks running the empire, how to manipulate groups and individuals, and these social control methods are now being applied to 21st century Britain.  Why else would our so called advanced "democratic" country have a fucking feudal institution called the Royal Family as inheriting the role of Head of State.  It's beyond absurd.   As also an unelected second chamber.  This is cover up shut up and know thy place Britain. 

The general public are shafted constantly .The really thick ones are placated with a black Audi on a lease agreement .What business does to the general public is legalised theft .Every CEO of ftse companies  should be tried for treason along with bankers   mortgage companies,  the bank of England , all of the cunts .

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Lovely little cars .Perfectly styled. Nippy in their time  as well .The v8 was the ultimate .

If the V8 had any where near the horsepower you should get from 3.5 litres, it would have pulled the subframe apart. 
 You’re probably going to call me a philistine, but I preferred the look of the 1980 models with the black rubber bumpers replacing the chrome. Just looked a bit more hunkered down and ‘street-fighter-ish’.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If the V8 had any where near the horsepower you should get from 3.5 litres, it would have pulled the subframe apart. 
 You’re probably going to call me a philistine, but I preferred the look of the 1980 models with the black rubber bumpers replacing the chrome. Just looked a bit more hunkered down and ‘street-fighter-ish’.

I like the rubber  bumpers , they're  coming into their own now .considering they've   got cart springs at the back they can be quite handy on the  bends for an old car .

11 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I like the rubber  bumpers , they're  coming into their own now .considering they've   got cart springs at the back they can be quite handy on the  bends for an old car .

Hopefully you’ll come into contact with one very soon. lol & fuck off.

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Hopefully you’ll come into contact with one very soon. lol & fuck off.

If I do I'll haunt you and ram a home grown cucumber with quite sharp knobbly bits on the skin right up your rectum.

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You know your cucumbers don't you. 

I like to grow my own.

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I genuinely don't have the remotest fucking clue what you're talking about there.

Neither has he .

On 19/05/2024 at 21:00, King Billy said:

You Philistine!

On 19/05/2024 at 21:00, King Billy said:

You Philistine!

Or luddite perhaps?