CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is it illegal to mention the name McCann.

Guest entitled little cunt

The German suspect is in court .Weirdly or not , after the media frenzy that virtually pointed the guilty finger at him I believe  he is being tried for a totally different offence .I'm surprised as what seemed , I assume,   an army of lawyers and "journalists"  gave the impression they'd got their man.When ever that family name is mentioned there's a tumble weed moment and deep contemplative questioning  thoughts. 

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The German suspect is in court .Weirdly or not , after the media frenzy that virtually pointed the guilty finger at him I believe  he is being tried for a totally different offence .I'm surprised as what seemed , I assume,   an army of lawyers and "journalists"  gave the impression they'd got their man.When ever that family name is mentioned there's a tumble weed moment and deep contemplative questioning  thoughts. 

Have you tried ‘McCann Oven Chips’?

They’re the same as McCain but you have to check on them every 10 minutes.

• Like 4

On 16/05/2024 at 08:15, entitled little cunt said:

Imagine my surprise to see you've created yet another topic. In the news, granted, but you didn't bother checking the other McCann noms.

I can envisage your defiance, arms crossed: "Nope, I'll create another nom if I want to... I don't like the way others behave on the site and I intend to change it to my way of thinking."

Fuck off, you egotistical little bumcloth.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Because its funny as fuck. Just because you haven't got room for them in your freezer with Mings' buggered corpse.

There's more than one Ming?

Good afternoon, Henry Weston. I'll forgive you for being a drunken oaf, as I'm sure you wouldn't wish to stoop to ELC standards of grammatical fuckwittery.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Imagine my surprise to see you've created yet another topic. In the news, granted, but you didn't bother checking the other McCann noms.

I can envisage your defiance, arms crossed: "Nope, I'll create another nom if I want to... I don't like the way others behave on the site and I intend to change it to my way of thinking."

Fuck off, you egotistial little bumcloth.

I was commenting about what's happening Now  you  cunting cretinous imbecile so poke your opinions right up your gaped arsehole . Please don't go on with death threats and I hope you die shit that your bunch of thick  comrades do all the fucking time , it gets even more tedious than my posts. Comment on the subject you fucking idiot rather than the individual posting it.Thanks .Kind regards. 

Good afternoon, Henry Weston. I'll forgive you for being a drunken oaf, as I'm sure you wouldn't wish to stoop to ELC standards of grammatical fuckwittery.

Fuck off idiot

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

I was commenting about what's happening Now  you  cunting cretinous imbecile so poke your opinions right up your gaped arsehole . Please don't go on with death threats and I hope you die shit that your bunch of thick  comrades do all the fucking time , it gets even more tedious than my posts. Comment on the subject you fucking idiot rather than the individual posting it.Thanks .Kind regards. 

Christ you’re a-fucking-bysmal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Rattled.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It's the possessive apostrophe because it's her corpse, although technically now owned by Francis in the possession of his Candy chest freezer.

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
You fucking gormless cunt.

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Why would you say that? 

There is an industrial sized grain of truth in it though.  What fucking mother goes out to have a meal in a foreign country and leaves her kid with a stranger?  Why they weren't sentenced for negligence I don’t know but then I'm just a stupid old fashioned cunt. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's the possessive apostrophe because it's her corpse, although technically now owned by Francis in the possession of his Candy chest freezer.

It's the possessive apostrophe alright – but you've witten Mings', which is the plural use. The reason you didn't put Ming's (denoting singular) is because you're a thick cunt and you don't understand how to use it properly.

You're out of your depth. Sometimes, I wonder whether you'd be better off in the school playground with the Four Fuckwits of Thickwit.

• Like 1

It's the possessive apostrophe alright – but you've witten Mings', which is the plural use. The reason you didn't put Ming's (denoting singular) is because you're a thick cunt and you don't understand how to use it properly.

You're out of your depth. Sometimes, I wonder whether you'd be better off in the school playground with the Four Fuckwits of Thickwit.

In part correct, but in CB's defense, Fwank could have four slopes on ice. Maybe he can't tell one from the other, and calls them all Ming.

The necro loving cunt.

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There is an industrial sized grain of truth in it though.  What fucking mother goes out to have a meal in a foreign country and leaves her kid with a stranger?  Why they weren't sentenced for negligence I don’t know but then I'm just a stupid old fashioned cunt. 

It's because they were middle class .If they were from a rough part of   Gateshead  they would have been  thrown to the wolves .Fucking travesty. 

On 16/05/2024 at 16:46, Wolfie said:

You really are a hoot you cunt .