CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Offensive use of Dublin/New York Live Stream Portal

Miles

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I have no doubt @PANZER MURPHY, fed up at being ignored because he still goes on about Brexit and the Dole office investigating him and his undeclared busking income, tried to climb through the damn Portal... In the hope of a new life in America, like his ancestors. 

The daft cunt. 

Don’t be fucking stupid Raas. If you climbed through it you’d end up on a planet with Egyptians on it.

5 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I object to my behaviour being deemed 'inappropriate', the fact that I was simulating being wanked-off by some skanky, mulatto NY whore, is nobody's business but mine, so there.

You can keep your fuckin' unrealistic portal, you cunts.

On 14/05/2024 at 17:02, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I have no doubt @PANZER MURPHY, fed up at being ignored because he still goes on about Brexit and the Dole office investigating him and his undeclared busking income, tried to climb through the damn Portal... In the hope of a new life in America, like his ancestors. 

The daft cunt. 

Ya have me all wrong rass baby i love the brexit and all the benefits its given to y'all..the people are starved of entertainment i make 300 for an hour anabit giggin..200 for a funeral and i play for like 7 minutes ..drop the kniafe n pick up an instrument...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/05/2024 at 01:24, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya have me all wrong rass baby i love the brexit and all the benefits its given to y'all..the people are starved of entertainment i make 300 for an hour anabit giggin..200 for a funeral and i play for like 7 minutes ..drop the kniafe n pick up an instrument...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzer, picture the scene... I've had a lovely day by the beach, had some fish and chips, drank some Guinness and I'm enjoying the warm weather. It's evening time and I decide to watch Clive Myrie's Caribbean adventure in Jamaica, it reminded me of having my beach hut shop in Haiti where I sold voodoo dolls and guns to the tourists. Anyways, I digress... Clive tells the story of some of the first Jamaicans being Irish and how 25% of Jamaicans could have Irish ancestry... 'What a great ting, I taaaht to myself', I'm about to raise my can of Guinness and toast the Irish when I hear Horses on the high street. I look over the roof terrace edge to spot a load of fucking pikeys racing their poor Horses (whilst sat in some shitty carriage) down the hard tarmac that civilised people call main roads and use for cars. What fucking cunts, I thought to myself and almost puked up the many Guinness' I'd had. 

My professional Irishman friend, I want you to explain what the fuck was going on.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Panzer, picture the scene... I've had a lovely day by the beach, had some fish and chips, drank some Guinness and I'm enjoying the warm weather. It's evening time and I decide to watch Clive Myrie's Caribbean adventure in Jamaica, it reminded me of having my beach hut shop in Haiti where I sold voodoo dolls and guns to the tourists. Anyways, I digress... Clive tells the story of some of the first Jamaicans being Irish and how 25% of Jamaicans could have Irish ancestry... 'What a great ting, I taaaht to myself', I'm about to raise my can of Guinness and toast the Irish when I hear Horses on the high street. I look over the roof terrace edge to spot a load of fucking pikeys racing their poor Horses (whilst sat in some shitty carriage) down the hard tarmac that civilised people call main roads and use for cars. What fucking cunts, I thought to myself and almost puked up the many Guinness' I'd had. 

My professional Irishman friend, I want you to explain what the fuck was going on.

‘sold voodoo dolls and guns to the tourists’. 🤣

• Like 1