CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Baa if you're a sheep

Guest entitled little cunt

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s chavs here and loonies up there. And if you happen to be in Essex and find a 20 year old Nissan right up your arse when you’re already doing 45 in a 30 zone… I absolutely fucking guarantee it’s going to have six, swivel eyed stinking fucking pakis crammed into it.

You forgot  to mention the litter of 7 unrestrained on the back seat .The country is turning into down town Karachi .The country needs growth , open a  flip flop factory  .

48 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Baaaaaastard.

You fowl individual. 

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Yawn.

If there's any boys club, clique, cartel or society, it's actually one that contains @and and @Penny Farthing who ironically are the ones who go on about it the fucking most. Just look at their 'like' exchanges, it isn't hard to work out.

If you are yawning the best thing to do is go to bed you dummkopf. Restructure your life and get away from what is causing your problems .. perhaps taking a long walk towards Yarmouth and keep going when you get there.

10 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

You fowl individual. 

Sorry ELC, I wish you no harm, however I am getting dragged into arguments that have nothing to do with me and make me sleepy so I have placed you in the ignore list.

1 minute ago, Penny Farthing said:

Sorry ELC, I wish you no harm, however I am getting dragged into arguments that have nothing to do with me and make me sleepy so I have placed you in the ignore list.

That's a shame .

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well spotted. A sign of someone backed into a corner, literally. 
 If he stays, and carries on trying to tear the place down and rebuild it in his own image, it’s not going to do him any good mentally. And that’s actual concern rather than something I typed out to wind him up. I don’t think his racquet is strung for this game and I hope he either works it out or fucks off before he gets damaged in the head. 

I am the Saddam Hussain of CC,  rebuiding building it in my own image . that's very funny .I think you're over thinking it  somewhat. 

36 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I am the Saddam Hussain of CC,  rebuiding building it in my own image . that's very funny .I think you're over thinking it  somewhat. 

You've obviously had your Weetabix with an extra helping of sugar today, haven't you, elc. You keep rebuiding, you're doing great things here at CC and you're much appreciated. Lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

We just want you to stop complaining and concentrate on quality a bit more ELC.

14 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

They must be desperate to invite you.

It's a 'box ticking' exercise, they wouldn't want to be accused of not giving equal opportunities to minorities.

But they didn't realise it was some cunt in 'blackface'.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

@ChildeHarold Again, like ELC are making me sleepy .. I wish you well but you posts are damaging my eye so I am giving you the ELC treatment.

You clearly overdosed on Olly Alexander's tacky derelict pedestrian subway/gay cruising Eurovision song.  My Eurovision watching stopped after 2007 when Kate Ryan with the best song in the competition failed to make it to the finals.  Mind you Lordi deserved to win it. 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We just want you to stop complaining and concentrate on quality a bit more ELC.

Who decides on the quality measurement ?. Have I missed some flourishing democratic process that decides such matters. I thought it was just a bunch of angry , rather silly individuals trying to out do each other on ignorance .You're OK,  I'll try to improve the  quality of my posts but really , I think you need to aim that observation at others on here .

40 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Who decides on the quality measurement ?. Have I missed some flourishing democratic process that decides such matters. I thought it was just a bunch of angry , rather silly individuals trying to out do each other on ignorance .You're OK,  I'll try to improve the  quality of my posts but really , I think you need to aim that observation at others on here .

It’s not a process and nobody decides what’s quality and what’s not. It’s a concencus. You may not find Ape funny, but we all do because we know him and have for five years at least for most, ten for some. His blunt force timing and razor like sarcasm are second to none. We’ve all been friends a long time, and you’re welcome to stay here and be one of the family…
 But, and it’s a big ‘but’, you need to accept us before we can accept you. 
 You’re alright but you’re fucking hard work.

On 11/05/2024 at 18:34, Frank said:

Not when you're losing face, no. You know as well as I do that there's only the long game with certain bods. Look how much time it took me to humiliate Dyslexic. And look at the state of him now! Lol.

Lol.

Have some of this, you queer old bastard.

On 12/05/2024 at 11:16, ChildeHarold said:

You clearly overdosed on Olly Alexander's tacky derelict pedestrian subway/gay cruising Eurovision song.  My Eurovision watching stopped after 2007 when Kate Ryan with the best song in the competition failed to make it to the finals.  Mind you Lordi deserved to win it. 

I actually watched the poor fuckers boat race when that hard faced cunt presenting told him he'd been awarded zero points from the public vote. What made it even more rewarding was when she tried not to laugh just before she told him. Fucking TV gold.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I actually watched the poor fuckers boat race when that hard faced cunt presenting told him he'd been awarded zero points from the public vote. What made it even more rewarding was when she tried not to laugh just before she told him. Fucking TV gold.

It WAS tacky and crude and not in the spirit of Sandy Shaw.   What the fuck happened to family friendly Eurovision, which offered an educational opportunity to teach a geography lesson to enthralled children, with catchy hummable songs?

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It WAS tacky and crude and not in the spirit of Sandy Shaw.   What the fuck happened to family friendly Eurovision, which offered an educational opportunity to teach a geography lesson to enthralled children, with catchy hummable songs?

It is educational .Bumming your way around Europe has a different meaning these days.Maggie , God bless her soul saw all this Cumming.Section 28 stopped the promotion  of gender bending ideology in schools .Labour of course got rid of it .She was hated for it as well as lifting much of the  then working classes out of poverty buy allowing them to become property owners , something they would never of been able to afford .All those cunts in their Audi's , 4x4s , BMW's and Mercedes owe her a great deal.Those in Seats don't,  they're just cheap and nasty chavs .

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

It is educational .Bumming your way around Europe has a different meaning these days.Maggie , God bless her soul saw all this Cumming.Section 28 stopped the promotion  of gender bending ideology in schools .Labour of course got rid of it .She was hated for it as well as lifting much of the  then working classes out of poverty buy allowing them to become property owners , something they would never of been able to afford .All those cunts in their Audi's , 4x4s , BMW's and Mercedes owe her a great deal.Those in Seats don't,  they're just cheap and nasty chavs .

Listen here you stupid little cunt. I don't particularly like you, but take some advice. Don't engage with this disgusting, slimy fucking worm. He's playing you.

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

I just think us dinosaurs need to let it all hang out and join the with it crowd.   Has it occurred to you, at certain phases in the history of the West this relaxation of taboo and gratuitous sexual experimentation becane widely acceptable at all levels in society.   Now we are in the decline and fall of the West and Christendom this sort of thing is to be expected.  Perfect. 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Listen here you stupid little cunt. I don't particularly like you, but take some advice. Don't engage with this disgusting, slimy fucking worm. He's playing you.

I also play the banjo.  My favourite I'm Standing on the Corner.... 😛 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I also play the banjo.  My favourite I'm Standing on the Corner.... 😛 

Let's duo, turned out nice again!

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Let's duo, turned out nice again!

How about, How Much Is That Doggy In The Window.... accompanied by that grinning cunt Lang Lang on the piano.  Debut at St Pancras International, close to the public toilets. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

How about, How Much Is That Doggy In The Window.... accompanied by that grinning cunt Lang Lang on the piano.  Debut at St Pancras International, close to the public toilets. 

Not too close .

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bury the Hatchet , preferably not in my head .