CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR...

and

First they came for the Communists,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time there was no one
left to speak up for me.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

With your attitude, are you really surprised?

There do seem to be few humourless cunts here who need to find something useful to with their lives I wonder who they would pick of if ELC and Childie were not around and I wonder who they picked on before they came here.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

There do seem to be few humourless cunts here who need to find something useful to with their lives I wonder who they would pick of if ELC and Childie were not around and I wonder who they picked on before they came here.

Call yourself a man? You deviant weirdo. Join your dead sisters.

Guest entitled little cunt
1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Call yourself a man? You deviant weirdo. Join your dead sisters.

And you're labeling another person  a weirdo , that's a bit fucking rich. 

I didn't think this site was about bullying and  intimidation .Banter and taking the piss with discussion about  issues that effect us all is I believe what it is  for .It is not for a select click to talk bollocks to each other .What those who are so upset dont realise is that a year ago this site was dead .Just the click talking shit about themselves for themselves.Nothing else. If that's what those types  (and they know who they are ) are happiest doing just send  private emails to each other .You are not the purveyors of all wisdom or can you throw your weight around like you own the place .Not one of you post anything remotely interesting or generate debate  . Debate is far more interesting than consensus and by its nature can be entertaining .Bullying isn't entertaining or remotely interesting. You embarrass yourselves. 

31 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I didn't think this site was about bullying and  intimidation .Banter and taking the piss with discussion about  issues that effect us all is I believe what it is  for .It is not for a select click to talk bollocks to each other .What those who are so upset dont realise is that a year ago this site was dead .Just the click talking shit about themselves for themselves.Nothing else. If that's what those types  (and they know who they are ) are happiest doing just send  private emails to each other .You are not the purveyors of all wisdom or can you throw your weight around like you own the place .Not one of you post anything remotely interesting or generate debate  . Debate is far more interesting than consensus and by its nature can be entertaining .Bullying isn't entertaining or remotely interesting. You embarrass yourselves. 

Fuck the fuck off my website you stupid fucking cunt.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck the fuck off my website you stupid fucking cunt.

Your website .Is that right?.If it is under your control surely you wouldn't be requesting me to "fuck the fuck off " now would you .You are an imbecile. 

2 hours ago, and said:
First they came for the Communists,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time there was no one
left to speak up for me.

I wonder who said that first, where did they say it and why wasn't they shot?   It's one of those soppy well meaning sayi gs like Goodwill to All Men that are routinely put out, chewed over and spat out.  My fucking beef is that the more superficially reasonable and humane the saying the more it is ised as a cover for ptecisely the opposite.   When I hear "Russia's illegal invasion of Ukraine" I see the West lined up behind Washington marching into Iraq.   I see Cameron jerking off over Syria - he so wanted to get his RAF buddies involved in Syrian airspace.   He got his way with Iran and Israel and over the Gulf against the Houthis.  The guy's a fucking operative for the defence industry and given his business dealings I suspect he has a few thumbs in the pie.   Take the fucking hypocritical policy of the West towards genocide Gaza and in Bosnia Herzegovina when the opportunity arose to dismantle Yugoslavia and open up the coastline there to Western property development and mass tourism.  Every now and again the BBC bleats about democracy" in Hong Kong ignoring our deeply sick legacy of international drug trafficking in that part of the world.   In the same way, every opportunity to beat Mugabe over gay rights or the Zimbabwe economy (Western sanctions!) was actually a cover for hating his redistribution of White settlers land - stolen under British imperialism - and the history of Rhodesian apartheid and crimes against the black population was conveniently forgotten.  

And now we have the victim nation par excellence showing no mercy with less than a rizla to separate them from their historic persecutors in Nazi Germany, Tsarist Russia and (yes!) our good friends in Ukraine bleating on about anti_semitism while they carry  on illegally. 

UTTER FUCKING BULLLSHIT, WORDS WORDS WORDS

LIKE OLD BIG MOUTH BLAIR THE LIAR. 

56 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Well I'm surprised and strangely annoyed to see Frank giving this a Like.   

23 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Your website .Is that right?.If it is under your control surely you wouldn't be requesting me to "fuck the fuck off " now would you .You are an imbecile. 

I do think you are over egging a simple idea which I believe is:  let's deal with some serious shit every now and again.  In the meantime quite a few of the world's despicables seem to have seam on by, slipped through the net, done cartwheels and handstands while farting in everyone's face while we've been jabbing. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I do think you are over egging a simple idea which I believe is:  let's deal with some serious shit every now and again.  In the meantime quite a few of the world's despicables seem to have seam on by, slipped through the net, done cartwheels and handstands while farting in everyone's face while we've been jabbing. 

Possibly .

Here's another pot boiler 

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

NAME THAT TUNE! 

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I wonder who said that first, where did they say it and why wasn't they shot?   It's one of those soppy well meaning sayi gs like Goodwill to All Men that are routinely put out, chewed over and spat out.  My fucking beef is that the more superficially reasonable and humane the saying the more it is ised as a cover for ptecisely the opposite.   When I hear "Russia's illegal invasion of Ukraine" I see the West lined up behind Washington marching into Iraq.   I see Cameron jerking off over Syria - he so wanted to get his RAF buddies involved in Syrian airspace.   He got his way with Iran and Israel and over the Gulf against the Houthis.  The guy's a fucking operative for the defence industry and given his business dealings I suspect he has a few thumbs in the pie.   Take the fucking hypocritical policy of the West towards genocide Gaza and in Bosnia Herzegovina when the opportunity arose to dismantle Yugoslavia and open up the coastline there to Western property development and mass tourism.  Every now and again the BBC bleats about democracy" in Hong Kong ignoring our deeply sick legacy of international drug trafficking in that part of the world.   In the same way, every opportunity to beat Mugabe over gay rights or the Zimbabwe economy (Western sanctions!) was actually a cover for hating his redistribution of White settlers land - stolen under British imperialism - and the history of Rhodesian apartheid and crimes against the black population was conveniently forgotten.  

And now we have the victim nation par excellence showing no mercy with less than a rizla to separate them from their historic persecutors in Nazi Germany, Tsarist Russia and (yes!) our good friends in Ukraine bleating on about anti_semitism while they carry  on illegally. 

UTTER FUCKING BULLLSHIT, WORDS WORDS WORDS

LIKE OLD BIG MOUTH BLAIR THE LIAR. 

Fucking hell! In regards to all that imperialism  stuff the problem arises when you judge then by the values of now .Fuck me , if we were around 100 years ago , working class and being fucked over and worked to death I would have gone to South Africa like a bullet out of a rifle .The place would have been  heaven on earth .Bollocks to imperialism or not  , give me a horse , some land and the means to build a small house , thanks very much .

The Indians got a fucking good railway system out if it as well. The plimsoll wearing cunts get rich and build sky scrapers  whilst they walk past 5 year old girls begging on railway  platforms .

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That’s because you’re thick and don’t understand that Frank awards tactical likes to stir up the shit bucket. 
 Leave the thinking to others. You’re not equipped.

18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

NAME THAT TUNE! 

"Gimme ya air jordan's, ya kfc mega bucket and ya wallet and no one gets cheffed up ya get me blud?"

@Old Chap Raasclaat - 2024

28 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

NAME THAT TUNE! 

Kier stammer ,  Diane Abbott  on backing vocals , lammy on the Bongo's  and Angela Raynor handing out the spliffs .

32 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Fucking hell! In regards to all that imperialism  stuff the problem arises when you judge then by the values of now .Fuck me , if we were around 100 years ago , working class and being fucked over and worked to death I would have gone to South Africa like a bullet out of a rifle .The place would have been  heaven on earth .Bollocks to imperialism or not  , give me a horse , some land and the means to build a small house , thanks very much .

The Indians got a fucking good railway system out if it as well. The plimsoll wearing cunts get rich and build sky scrapers  whilst they walk past 5 year old girls begging on railway  platforms .

Why a hundred years, why not 30 or 10 years, or six months ago?  Seems to me you just don't like what I said. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Why a hundred years, why not 30 or 10 years, or six months ago?  Seems to me you just don't like what I said. 

Every generation views the last as barbarians .

I take things from what you say , I dont agree with it all but some I do .