CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kendall Roy and 'regenerative fashion'

Look the cunt up, it's Friday and I can't be arsed to post a link. Anyhow, this cunt thinks the future of fashion is 'sustainably grown fibres from farm to garment'. What a fucking raving homo cunt, everyone knows sustainable clothing comes from charity shops where I get all my gear, who really gives a fuck if someone has died in it, it's a conversation starter when I'm out on a date with a sexy tart. 

As the sites fashion guru and man(?) about town, what do you think @Frank?

Alright, link.

https://amp.theguardian.com/fashion/article/2024/may/08/why-regenerative-garments-are-the-ultimate-status-symbol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Look the cunt up, it's Friday and I can't be arsed to post a link. Anyhow, this cunt thinks the future of fashion is 'sustainably grown fibres from farm to garment'. What a fucking raving homo cunt, everyone knows sustainable clothing comes from charity shops where I get all my gear, who really gives a fuck if someone has died in it, it's a conversation starter when I'm out on a date with a sexy tart. 

Alright, link.

https://amp.theguardian.com/fashion/article/2024/may/08/why-regenerative-garments-are-the-ultimate-status-symbol

Sprezzatura, is what I think. Nonchalant, graceful comfort without effort. It's everything I am, Cunty, and it can't be learned.

• Like 1

Alright, link.

That was the policy of one cunt I worked with .. the trouble was that you could still smell the cunt who had been wearing it when he died.

Guest entitled little cunt

Alright, link.

I'm going to wear a banana skin over my cock.Totally natural , Its renewable and has a low carbon cock print .I can  sell them for £85.00 each in Bristol and Brighton.

19 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm going to wear a banana skin over my cock.Totally natural , Its renewable and has a low carbon cock print .I can  sell them for £85.00 each in Bristol and Brighton.

Do you have anything in an Extra-Large?

(asking for a friend)

34 minutes ago, and said:

Do you have anything in an Extra-Large?

(asking for a friend)

Ooo hold on , a banana plant leaf , they're on the large side ,  that should  do the trick .

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Try a plastic bag over your head.

I think you'll find that's what trolls end up doing to themselves .You're just winding yourself up .

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I think you'll find that's what trolls end up doing to themselves .You're just winding yourself up .

You’re boring and unfunny. Just fuck off. Go play on a political discussion site. You’re not welcome here anymore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’re boring and unfunny. Just fuck off. Go play on a political discussion site. You’re not welcome here anymore.

I dont think I was ever welcome by the usual suspects .I wonder how many more they fucked off out of it .if  the site is so cherished by yourself that should matter.

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I dont think I was ever welcome by the usual suspects .I wonder how many more they fucked off out of it .if  the site is so cherished by yourself that should matter.

It was this way for 12 years before you arrived. Who the fuck are you to criticise it? 

If you don’t like the way it is, fuck off somewhere that you like. Don’t stay here when you’re not happy and everyone else has had enough of your moaning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Sprezzatura, is what I think. Nonchalant, graceful comfort without effort. It's everything I am, Cunty, and it can't be learned.

You spelt Spazzatura wrong

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was this way for 12 years before you arrived. Who the fuck are you to criticise it? 

If you don’t like the way it is, fuck off somewhere that you like. Don’t stay here when you’re not happy and everyone else has had enough of your moaning.

Listen.You're missing the essential point. How many others have been fucked off out of here by incessant bullying ?.Do you think the site would just continue under its own steam  with just  you and a few others talking shite ? It would not and you fucking well know it .It's you lot who need to improve .You should welcome new people not put them through some bizarre  initiation process you fucking fucktards .If the site is so precious to you stop being a cunt .Ape , OCR and the Dyslexic idiot are lost causes . Hate me , I really couldnt give a fuck but dont get tribal , it doesn't suit you . You always shown a bit of common sense and guidance .

16 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Listen.You're missing the essential point. How many others have been fucked off out of here by incessant bullying ?.Do you think the site would just continue under its own steam  with just  you and a few others talking shite ? It would not and you fucking well know it .It's you lot who need to improve .You should welcome new people not put them through some bizarre  initiation process you fucking fucktards .If the site is so precious to you stop being a cunt .Ape , OCR and the Dyslexic idiot are lost causes . Hate me , I really couldnt give a fuck but dont get tribal , it doesn't suit you . You always shown a bit of common sense and guidance .

DONT EVER, EVER FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU THICK LITTLE FUCKING CUNT.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

That was the policy of one cunt I worked with .. the trouble was that you could still smell the cunt who had been wearing it when he died.

Well you would if they were womens clothes

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Alright, link.

You do realise that what you are saying here makes sense?   Just checking.  This heatwave may have caused severe personality disorder. 

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

All that afterbirth went in a bucket, and mummy took you home? What a stupid fucking bitch.