CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marius Gustavson, "The Eunuch Maker"

This cunt has just been found guilty of turning sexual deviants' cocks into cunts by surgically removing their meat and 2 veg with their consent.

This ain't a tranny exercise (which would be bad enough), it's pure perversion.

And to cap it all, Gustavson decided to stick one of his legs in dry ice and then have that amputated as well.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/eunuch-maker-ringleader-jailed-penis-testicles-amputations-2024-05-09/

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Frank said:

Mike, this is a really bad nomination. Somebody's got to say it. Is there something wrong with you?

He's just had a failed cock amputation. 🍒🩹

Guest entitled little cunt
23 minutes ago, and said:

He's just had a failed cock amputation. 🍒🩹

I wonder if he can still do a quick whip it off job.I'd like to make a appointment for Old Chap Rascist .I think he's in the closet anyway so a quick cut could save a lot of bother .

6 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

It sounds like a cock & bull tale to me.

It's certainly no surprise to see you posting on this nom, Brontosaurus balls.

No doubt you're kicking yourself that you wasted half your pension on an above board transition when you could have just popped along to this pervert's chop shop and had your mammoth meat lopped off. 

The next time you fancy some body modification give me a shout, I'll willingly cut off your cricket ball sized Adam's apple and slit your fucking jugular at the same time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Bloody foreigners, coming over here, taking our cocks.

I got pissed with him once , I ended up fucking legless.

4 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

This cunt has just been found guilty of turning sexual deviants' cocks into cunts by surgically removing their meat and 2 veg with their consent.

And to cap it all, Gustavson decided to stick one of his legs in dry ice and then have that amputated as well.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/eunuch-maker-ringleader-jailed-penis-testicles-amputations-2024-05-09/

Does old Gustav wear a horny Viking helmet?   

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Mike, this is a really bad nomination. Somebody's got to say it. Is there something wrong with you?

Why don’t you just fuck off. You bring fuck all to this site. You’re sinister, weird, derelict and wrong. 

6 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Good Nom, Mikey. However, without eunuch-makers, where would @Penny Farthing be?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Why don’t you just fuck off. You bring fuck all to this site. You’re sinister, weird, derelict and wrong. 

With all this ordering around of others did you appear regularly at Nurumberg  in the mid 1930s?.

20 hours ago, Frank said:

I apologise oh Great One. How can a genuine cunt nom be bad? And how can I begin to improve other than drinking bleach/killing myself?

3 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

From the evidence of his pillaging, rayping and the other one I'd say definitely.

It's a strange one this.  I'm not sure it can be laid at the door of the internet or social media as so much is quickly alleged to be caused by.   That seems an excuse for something a lot more darker.  It alk starta in America.  They say the Gustavs Vikings discovered it, a fella called Leif. 

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's a strange one this.  I'm not sure it can be laid at the door of the internet or social media as so much is quickly alleged to be caused by.   That seems an excuse for something a lot more darker.  It alk starta in America.  They say the Gustavs Vikings discovered it, a fella called Leif. 

Fuck off cunt.

4 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

I apologise oh Great One. How can a genuine cunt nom be bad? And how can I begin to improve other than drinking bleach/killing myself?

I've just about had enough of you, Mike. Your weakness makes me feel ill. I'll revert in the morning, in full. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your puppet boy @entitled little cunt appears to be losing a bit of ground. Best award him some tactical likes next time he dribbles on the keyboard. You wouldn’t want anyone catching him.

lol lol. 

You're more clever than that .

21 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Creme, drain-pipe trousers, a Walter Mitty lifestyle and a dead nip in your freezer.