CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Natalie Elphic et al

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

because in my opinion it is in the top two all-time shitcunts on here

I'm disappointed, Peter, I've striven relentlessly for years to be the top, and you say I've only made the top two.

I'll have to try harder.

Wish me luck!

• Like 1

Guest entitled little cunt
On 10/05/2024 at 22:07, King Billy said:

I always had you down as a Rover fan.

A P6 3500s is a very nice vehicle.

On 16/05/2024 at 11:30, and said:

I'm disappointed, Peter, I've striven relentlessly for years to be the top, and you say I've only made the top two.

I'll have to try harder.

Wish me luck!

He's been unemployed for 40 years .. go easy on him.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

In brown with a Webasto sunroof and Waxoyled when new.

Mexico Brown I think it is .Fucking gorgeous .

37 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

A P6 3500s is a very nice vehicle.

My age gives me a soft spot for the SD1 3.5. 
 Notable for having one door half an inch longer than the other side, thanks to a mistake in the monocoque geometry. 
 Good old British engineering. Lol. Well, Buick engine but Rover fucked up the rest.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My age gives me a soft spot for the SD1 3.5. 
 Notable for having one door half an inch longer than the other side, thanks to a mistake in the monocoque geometry. 
 Good old British engineering. Lol. Well, Buick engine but Rover fucked up the rest.

The Rover SD1 was years ahead of its time Eric. Deserved winner of ‘car of the year’ when it debuted at the Geneva Motor Show, but unfortunately let down by the abysmal build quality problems inherent in all British Leyland products, due to the Labour Party/trade unions stranglehold on the British car industry (and many others) at the time, which predictably and inevitably led to the demise of all of them.

The SD1, unlike any other car previously was designed to be sold as either RHD or LHD by simply swapping the instrument cluster, pedal box and a few other minor parts, something so obvious and simple that all manufacturers over time adopted. It was also groundbreaking in its aerodynamic design, which allowed the later fuel injected V8 3.5l versions to record (claimed) fuel consumptions close to 30 MPG. 
I had one for a short time, but it was unreliable as fuck, coupled with the door handles, electrical switches and basically everything that could break falling to bits, which was the reason I only had it for a short time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Mexico Brown I think it is .Fucking gorgeous .

Franks exact words when his first rent boy (of many) dropped his shorts at the hotel in Cancun.

38 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Rover SD1 was years ahead of its time Eric. Deserved winner of ‘car of the year’ when it debuted at the Geneva Motor Show, but unfortunately let down by the abysmal build quality problems inherent in all British Leyland products, due to the Labour Party/trade unions stranglehold on the British car industry (and many others) at the time, which predictably and inevitably led to the demise of all of them.

The SD1, unlike any other car previously was designed to be sold as either RHD or LHD by simply swapping the instrument cluster, pedal box and a few other minor parts, something so obvious and simple that all manufacturers over time adopted. It was also groundbreaking in its aerodynamic design, which allowed the later fuel injected V8 3.5l versions to record (claimed) fuel consumptions close to 30 MPG. 
I had one for a short time, but it was unreliable as fuck, coupled with the door handles, electrical switches and basically everything that could break falling to bits, which was the reason I only had it for a short time.

Didn’t it have a rocker switch instead of an indicator stalk?

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Try a TVR for unreliability .That trusty old v8 lump  in 4 ltr form could make those deathtraps put a smile  on your face just before  inement death .No door handles just a button on the wing mirror .