CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC queerness lesbian dating and eurovision

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Have I been outed ?. I'll have to get some Tom Daily knitting tips. I'll knit a little cock warmer for OCR , Ape  , Eric  and that Dyslexic idiot .it won't take a lot of wool.

Repeat bollocks.

You won’t understand so don’t worry about it.

• Like 2

It's a peculiar and highly claustrophobic melange of derelict (Local Authority) pedestrian subway and what I assume is the gay cruising scene in former East Berlin or somewhere in one of those areas.   How it didn’t come last says a lot about the general standard.  I gave up. watching after 2007 Kate Ryan and Lordi. 

Because it's total two faced non musical shite. 

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Repeat bollocks.

You won’t understand so don’t worry about it.

He is not a robot he is a human being.   "You won't understand...". I didn't program you to feel or think that way.... blah blah Billy.  You're exposed as the real deal, er thicko. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’re complicated.

I dont like people ganging up on others .Its bullying , I fucking hate it and those who do it .PF  always adds clever responses and is always polite with it .I like  that .Lord Lovat landed on Sword  beach on DDay with his bag pipe player .Lovat was reckless to the point of suicidal, Churchil said of  him "the mildest mannered man ever  to have scuttled a ship or  slit a throat "I like that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

He hasn't done anything to incur your wrath.I have,  so you should take a pop at me , not PF.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

I dont like people ganging up on others .Its bullying , I fucking hate it and those who do it .PF  always adds clever responses and is always polite with it .I like  that .Lord Lovat landed on Sword  beach on DDay with his bag pipe player .Lovat was reckless to the point of suicidal, Churchil said of  him "the mildest mannered man ever  to have scuttled a ship or  slit a throat "I like that. 

Telling a 20 stone, square jawed, bearded man to ‘fuck off’ isn’t bullying imo, even if he is wearing an industrial grade jockstrap and a charity shop Laura Ashley dress and has no living relatives (at least none that speak to him).

• Like 1

On 08/05/2024 at 21:19, entitled little cunt said:

Don't you like homosexuals  OCR ?, do they scare you ?.

What has homosexuality got to do with the Eurovision Song Contest?
Anyone can see that it’s a broad church of people taking part in a singing contest, contested by a broad spectrum of everyday society.

If any proof of that was needed, just look at the winner ….a bloke wearing a skirt, then look all the way down to the U.K. contestant, who received ‘nil points’ and came last….a bloke wearing a bra. 😂 

In fact the biggest shock of the entire event was the Dutch entrant who was disqualified from the finals for in appropriate behaviour…..with a woman (the filthy perverted bastard).🤣

Diversity is our strength. More cock anyone? Lolololol.

21 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

He hasn't done anything to incur your wrath.I have,  so you should take a pop at me , not PF.

Not content with thinking you're the resident judge on corner related matters, you're now stepping in like some spastic in shining armour for Pen. You are suffering from serious delusions of grandeur, you can't spell fucking wanker. The reason why you've pissed so many members off (that have been here way longer than me and you) is the fact that your such an arrogant cunt and can't back it up. You must be at least 60 years old and can't spell for shit, yet think you have the right to flood the board with utter shite... every day. When rightly asked to shut the fuck up and give it a rest your ego didn't let you and you posted even more shite. You clearly have an issue with authority and were no doubt hated by all your teachers (hence your awful punctuation, lol) and think the corner is where you'll finally prove yourself... It's not going very well, is it? If you'd been a quiet spastic, like @pegleg and kept your output minimal you wouldn't be in this shit, elc. You've made a right cunt of yourself and I don't think it's  the right place for you. You've even called @Penny Farthing 'He'... talk about how to alienate your one of two allies. Lol. 

You're such a fucking idiot, it's actually quite entertaining. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Not content with thinking you're the resident judge on corner related matters, you're now stepping in like some spastic in shining armour for Pen. You are suffering from serious delusions of grandeur, you can't spell fucking wanker. The reason why you've pissed so many members off (that have been here way longer than me and you) is the fact that your such an arrogant cunt and can't back it up. You must be at least 60 years old and can't spell for shit, yet think you have the right to flood the board with utter shite... every day. When rightly asked to shut the fuck up and give it a rest your ego didn't let you and you posted even more shite. You clearly have an issue with authority and were no doubt hated by all your teachers (hence your awful punctuation, lol) and think the corner is where you'll finally prove yourself... It's not going very well, is it? If you'd been a quiet spastic, like @pegleg and kept your output minimal you wouldn't be in this shit, elc. You've made a right cunt of yourself and I don't think it's  the right place for you. You've even called @Penny Farthing 'He'... talk about how to alienate your one of two allies. Lol. 

You're such a fucking idiot, it's actually quite entertaining. 

I'm not even joking when I say that my five year old daughter has a better grasp of punctuation than this fucking colobus monkey with access to a typewriter.

Anyway, where is @ClitWestwood? I want him fucking dead.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not even joking when I say that my five year old daughter has a better grasp of punctuation than this fucking colobus monkey with access to a typewriter.

Anyway, where is @ClitWestwood? I want him fucking dead.

There's something quite sinister about @ClitWestwood, I picked up on it and told him there was something of the night about him in one of our first exchanges. The fact he tries to sneak in under a new name here after being exposed (like the other sex case Cocky) tells me he's most likely doing that in real life. I'm glad the cunt lives in North wales, the no good wrong'un cunt should exiled to Anglesey never tell return to the mainland again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There's something quite sinister about @ClitWestwood, I picked up on it and told him there was something of the night about him in one of our first exchanges. The fact he tries to sneak in under a new name here after being exposed (like the other sex case Cocky) tells me he's most likely doing that in real life. I'm glad the cunt lives in North wales, the no good wrong'un cunt should exiled to Anglesey never tell return to the mainland again. 

If it smells wrong then it's probably not safe, that's what my old nan says about meat past its sell by date and I don't see why it should be any different when it comes to Reptyle.

Beside the clear anger management issues and writing alternate history fiction which still has the Empire stamping around the globe, any fully grown man who is a self confessed 'gamer' and Pokémon card collector bears careful watching.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If it smells wrong then it's probably not safe, that's what my old nan says about meat past its sell by date and I don't see why it should be any different when it comes to Reptyle.

Beside the clear anger management issues and writing alternate history fiction which still has the Empire stamping around the globe, any fully grown man who is a self confessed 'gamer' and Pokémon card collector bears careful watching.

He only pops up occasionally these days. He should change his name to Erratic.

Just now, Decimus said:

Agreed, I cannot understand any cunt over 16 who wants to waste their life away 'gaming'. It's an excuse to escape reality and clearly indicates their inability to deal with real life. They are in their own personal hell and most likely don't have a woman and never have. I imagine him to be some greasy haired, spotty, ugly cunt who visits the local second hand game store every day. Considering the fact he still lives at home with parents who hate his guts and want him dead, suggests he really would be better off dead. 

18 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

It wasn’t a criticism. You may have several bats in your belfry, and your English teacher should have been struck off long before they got to you.. but your old fashioned sense of honour and decency is commendable.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with bullying, it forges men in the fires of conflict. 

Do you want to know why society has gone to the fucking dogs? Because there's a zero tolerance policy on bullying in schools. I quite often ask my missus why she has taught so many queers, trannies and absolute wronguns over the years. Even if someone at my school wanted to go full Lady Pen, they wouldn't have turned up the first day of term with their cock tucked into a skirt waistband. And do you know why? Because they would have been mercilessly ripped and/or beaten the shit out of.

Schools are now a safe space for the mentally deranged to act like sexual deviants because they know their classmates will either accept it or be so scared of getting excluded they wouldn't even dare question it.

This site is a microcosm of that. If every spastic waif and stray was welcomed with open arms the standard on here would be abysmal. The beasting you're getting is for your own good, and everyone else's.

Dry your eyes, learn to spell and make me fucking laugh. It's that simple. And if you can't you should probably just delete your account now, because I can promise you that going forward you're not going to enjoy your time on here.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Dry your eyes, learn to spell and make me fucking laugh. It's that simple. And if you can't you should probably just delete your account now, because I can promise you that going forward you're not going to enjoy your time on here.

To be fair, it’s never held @Snowy back. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with bullying, it forges men in the fires of conflict. 

Do you want to know why society has gone to the fucking dogs? Because there's a zero tolerance policy on bullying in schools. I quite often ask my missus why she has taught so many queers, trannies and absolute wronguns over the years. Even if someone at my school wanted to go full Lady Pen, they wouldn't have turned up the first day of term with their cock tucked into a skirt waistband. And do you know why? Because they would have been mercilessly ripped and/or beaten the shit out of.

Schools are now a safe space for the mentally deranged to act like sexual deviants because they know their classmates will either accept it or be so scared of getting excluded they wouldn't even dare question it.

This site is a microcosm of that. If every spastic waif and stray was welcomed with open arms the standard on here would be abysmal. The beasting you're getting is for your own good, and everyone else's.

Absolute piffle.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Absolute piffle.

I wouldn't expect you to understand.

No doubt you were mercilessly fagged by the prefects at whatever provincial, knock off Harrow private school that old Mitch scraped and saved to send you off to.

With an arse crack permanently scarred from years of taking hot, buttered crumpets, you're the last person who would stick up for a bully.

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Spoken (written) like a true sociopath.