CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC queerness lesbian dating and eurovision

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I thought you were more clever .I think you're doing yourself a disservice. You were always OK,  I respect that .Say what you want .I don't think you're entirely comfortable with it. 

You had some potential but you insist on moaning and whining about the vast majority of members who’ve been here for years. Much like the asylum seekers you criticise regularly for turning up in a new place and immediately trying to change it. That’s the point, you dense, intransigent fucking wanker. 
 Fit in with the natives or fuck off. Simple.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You had some potential but you insist on moaning and whining about the vast majority of members who’ve been here for years. Much like the asylum seekers you criticise regularly for turning up in a new place and immediately trying to change it. That’s the point, you dense, intransigent fucking wanker. 
 Fit in with the natives or fuck off. Simple.

Are you really trying to compare the site to the problem of illegal immigration ?.I get the principle but really , that's a bit fucking silly .No I dont like illegals , so what ? Yes I will openly state that and  why shouldn't I. There is nothing wrong with change , that's how the human race progresses and judging by a few on here it really does need to progress . Unfortunately not all change is good .If you want illegals to rape  and marry 12 year olds , if you want kids murdered as they are believed to be witches ,  if you want  women to be second class citizens,  if you want gays thrown from high buildings , if you want fgm practised , if you want  the NHS to collapse , if you want every school to have English as the second language then welcome them with open arms .Oh, and sexual offences are the highest they've ever been.There's enough fucked up cunts in this country,  we don't need to import more and put them up in fucking hotels  at the cost of billions to the taxpayer.So as I said change can be good and change can be bad .It's just a fucking website ffs.

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Are you really trying to compare the site to the problem of illegal immigration ?.I get the principle but really , that's a bit fucking silly .No I dont like illegals , so what ? Yes I will openly state that and  why shouldn't I. There is nothing wrong with change , that's how the human race progresses and judging by a few on here it really does need to progress . Unfortunately not all change is good .If you want illegals to rape  and marry 12 year olds , if you want kids murdered as they are believed to be witches ,  if you want  women to be second class citizens,  if you want gays thrown from high buildings , if you want fgm practised , if you want  the NHS to collapse , if you want every school to have English as the second language then welcome them with open arms .Oh, and sexual offences are the highest they've ever been.There's enough fucked up cunts in this country,  we don't need to import more and put them up in fucking hotels  at the cost of billions to the taxpayer.So as I said change can be good and change can be bad .It's just a fucking website ffs.

Yes, it’s just a fucking website. An obscure, strange, quirky little website. A website where people come to have a laugh and take the piss. A website that doesn’t need a complete prick like you.

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

You just don’t get it. You’re behaving just like these fucking illegals that you despise. The people on here that have known each for years are a family of sorts. They don’t like to admit it, but it’s what keeps us here. You could accept the way it is and fit in, but you choose to try and change it to suit you. 
 You really aren’t getting it. I can’t think of any other ways to explain it to you. 
 It’s as simple as I’ve already told you. Fit in with the natives, or go somewhere that you’re happy.

9 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Yes, it’s just a fucking website. An obscure, strange, quirky little website. A website where people come to have a laugh and take the piss. A website that doesn’t need a complete prick like you.

Have a laugh?  When was the last. time you made anybody on here give a chuckle or a smile let alone a fucking laugh.  Now get out there and do us proud son.  Start with a few easy one liners then ease into a bit of situation comedy finally you should have the audience eating out of your hand with a bit of idle banter and good hearted heckling.   

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Well clearly it does because it seems its got a way lot busier since there was only you bunch of sad losers talking shite .Now go and talk to your little buddies , it's pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Have a laugh?  When was the last. time you made anybody on here give a chuckle or a smile let alone a fucking laugh.  Now get out there and do us proud son.  Start with a few easy one liners then ease into a bit of situation comedy finally you should have the audience eating out of your hand with a bit of idle banter and good hearted heckling.   

Fuck off cunt

10 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Well clearly it does because it seems its got a way lot busier since there was only you bunch of sad losers talking shite .Now go and talk to your little buddies , it's pathetic. 

A torrent of garrulous bollocks from you and your gimp isn’t really what busy means. You clearly believe that quantity outweighs quality, as your continual output of utter bollocks demonstrates. You fucking idiot.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You're really skirting the risk of being declared a nonce with this shit and you fucking know it.

Either you did genuinely work at a girls boarding school only to ruminate on the sexual fantasies of minors you worked around online many years down the line, or you're taking the piss and deliberately testing the water to see if anyone will outright call you a nonce.

Which is it?

Flash Harold….🤔

Just now, Ape™️ said:

A torrent of garrulous bollocks from you and your gimp isn’t really what busy means. You clearly believe that quantity outweighs quality, as your continual output of utter bollocks demonstrates. You fucking idiot.

Yes , car washing  and people who walk without swinging their arms I assume were  the highlights of your brilliantly bright cunts corner  career  you total fuckwit .I've read more interesting things on the back of a cereal box.Stop swaggering around like you're some superhero , you're a bit of a knob , that's all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Yes , car washing  and people who walk without swinging their arms I assume were  the highlights of your brilliantly bright cunts corner  career  you total fuckwit .I've read more interesting things on the back of a cereal box.Stop swaggering around like you're some superhero , you're a bit of a knob , that's all.

The very fact that you don’t understand the deliberately comedic subject of some nominations is proof positive you are completely unsuited to CC, you humourless fucking dope. 

14 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

My tears are mixing with my cup of tea.

Calm down dear. It’s only a PG Tips advert.
Once the cameras stop rolling, have a banana and you’ll be back home at Neverland, picking fleas off your privates before you can say “Hi my name is Bubbles, he he, shamoan!”.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

The very fact that you don’t understand the deliberately comedic subject of some nominations is proof positive you are completely unsuited to CC, you humourless fucking dope. 

Are you insinuating your posts were funny ?. I've had more laughs filling out my self assessment.  Being under the misapprehension you are funny is proof positive  you are completely  unsuited to CC, you humourless fucking dope .

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Are you insinuating your posts were funny ?. I've had more laughs filling out my self assessment.  Being under the misapprehension you are funny is proof positive  you are completely  unsuited to CC, you humourless fucking dope .

FUCK OFF. Wanker.

12 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

for fucks sake make up your fucking mind who and what you are ..

Said the weird looking old ‘woman’ with a full beard, and a very large cock shaped bulge in the front of her moth eaten and piss soaked dress (without the slightest hint of irony).

Fuck off.

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Anyway, let's kill these spastics. It's for the good of the Corner and shit.

If we cull them it’s totally legal RK. Killing them could have legal implications.

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Said the weird looking old ‘woman’ with a full beard, and a very large cock shaped bulge in the front of her moth eaten and piss soaked dress (without the slightest hint of irony).

Fuck off.

That woman is a diamond.  She offered me a glass of water on a very hot day in '76 without charging me.  Cornish - you can't find better!  😅 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You just don’t get it. You’re behaving just like these fucking illegals that you despise. The people on here that have known each for years are a family of sorts. They don’t like to admit it, but it’s what keeps us here. You could accept the way it is and fit in, but you choose to try and change it to suit you. 
 You really aren’t getting it. I can’t think of any other ways to explain it to you. 
 It’s as simple as I’ve already told you. Fit in with the natives, or go somewhere that you’re happy.

No use trying to explain to the cunt, Eric. To be honest, me and you did the same thing when we showed up here all those years ago.

We decided to adapt to the behaviour and learn to enjoy the environment, these fuckers clearly don't intend to do the same.

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

No use trying to explain to the cunt, Eric. To be honest, me and you did the same thing when we showed up here all those years ago.

We decided to adapt to the behaviour and learn to enjoy the environment, these fuckers clearly don't intend to do the same.

You mean join a click and follow blindly so you're accepted by those who think they make the rules. Fuck off.