CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC queerness lesbian dating and eurovision

Just now, Roadkill said:

I'm just saying I declared them dogshit months ago and felt very upset when you wouldn't glass them with me and eat their livers with fava beans and Chianti.

Because I am actually soft as shite and patient with people. Which is why I have two personalities. This one isn’t soft or patient like the other cunt who’s having a rest now.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why must you respond to absolutely every fucking post @entitled little cunt, you sensitive, angry little teen-Alf Garnett hybrid bellend?You're flooding the site with comment after comment of pointless drivel. Just fuck off. No one's interested.

As for @Penny Farthing and, er, @and, you both know precisely what you're doing re above, which ought to carry the same punishment as leadboard manipulation – something you're already VERY familiar with, Pen.

@ChildeHarold keeps making nonce inferables to add the fact I consider him to be among the top echelon of shittiest posters I've ever suffered.

Rather like Frank's rectum before he's knows he's going to pull, this place needs a damn good clean out.

So, what's @Admin gonna do about it? Hopefully someone's been keeping up to speed.

It takes a very warped mind to see nonce inferables in any of my posts you silly cunt.  I am coming to the opinion you are a bottom feeder (hey that's gay inferable!) and a fucking tedious bore of about twenty-five without much life exoerience and a tendency to fucking grouse from a well tucked in position on the sidelines all the time at other members. Fuck off and stay fucked off. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because I am actually soft as shite and patient with people. Which is why I have two personalities. This one isn’t soft or patient like the other cunt who’s having a rest now.

Ah. Cuntman has awoken as Eric slumbers.

Anyway, let's kill these spastics. It's for the good of the Corner and shit.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You're really skirting the risk of being declared a nonce with this shit and you fucking know it.

Either you did genuinely work at a girls boarding school only to ruminate on the sexual fantasies of minors you worked around online many years down the line, or you're taking the piss and deliberately testing the water to see if anyone will outright call you a nonce.

Which is it?

You clearly don't belong to the Carry On variety of British humour you tedious cunt.  Stop taking yourself seriously and make me laugh. 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You clearly don't belong to the Carry On variety of British humour you tedious cunt.  Stop taking yourself seriously and make me laugh. 

Oh, is that what it is, is it? Just old fashioned British humour to reveal online that you spent your work hours mulling over and imagining the sexual fantasies of vulnerable underage girls living away from their parents for the first time in their lives?

It must be a generational thing, because all I want to do right now is find you and cut your cock and hands off.

I would probably have a laugh after that bit, mind.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It takes a very warped mind to see nonce inferables in any of my posts you silly cunt.  I am coming to the opinion you are a bottom feeder (hey that's gay inferable!) and a fucking tedious bore of about twenty-five without much life exoerience and a tendency to fucking grouse from a well tucked in position on the sidelines all the time at other members. Fuck off and stay fucked off. 

Fuck off beast. Perverts aren’t welcome here.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm glad your haven't lost your killer instinct, Eric.

Not only have I been wondering where it's been for some months, I've been wondering whether you've been feeding it with Valium and ketamine to compensate for your newfangled teetotalism.

Why has it taken your Hyde-side of Jekyll so long to get going?

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm glad your haven't lost your killer instinct, Eric.

Not only have I been wondering where it's been for some months, I've been wondering whether you've been feeding it with Valium and ketamine to compensate for your newfangled teetotalism.

Why has it taken your Hyde-side of Jekyll so long to get going?

Because in the past, there was Albert Ross. I went to town on him and caused countless meltdowns. Then I realised that he was genuinely neurodivergent and acted the way he did without much control over it. I felt a cunt and didn’t want to repeat it with someone else. I started to think that ELC had a similar wiring problem, but it appears he’s just a troll.

That’s the honest answer as to why I’m soft on the spazzy ones sometimes.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because in the past, there was Albert Ross. I went to town on him and caused countless meltdowns. Then I realised that he was genuinely neurodivergent and acted the way he did without much control over it. I felt a cunt and didn’t want to repeat it with someone else. I started to think that ELC had a similar wiring problem, but it appears he’s just a troll.

Poof.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Soft cunt.

I want to see a full frontal, Johnny Saucepants-style Blitzkrieg assault. With DC, Eddie, Raas & Ape, I've been unable to flush the turd. Analogically, if you were to hit Harvey Price over the head with a 20kg Tonka truck, it'd likely have little effect.

Is this what we're facing?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Albert shouldn't have been here if he was a genuine window licker.

You probably did him a big favour mentally by chasing him out of here and I bet the moment he logged out for good his carer would have noticed he was in a bad mood and bought him some Pokémon cards to distract him.

Or he killed himself. In which case you win Cunts Corner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Oh, is that what it is, is it? Just old fashioned British humour to reveal online that you spent your work hours mulling over and imagining the sexual fantasies of vulnerable underage girls living away from their parents for the first time in their lives?

It must be a generational thing, because all I want to do right now is find you and cut your cock and hands off.

I would probably have a laugh after that bit, mind.

I'm not saying YOU have a laugh, I am saying give US a laugh for a change you fucking moron.  You did do a blinding nomination a while back and I nearly overcame my basic disgust at your clearly take take take personality.   But I must say it was a feeling that didn't last long, probably less than one of Snowy's erections, and this is a golden opportunity to consign you to the Corner's hard shoulder after a good ploughing in the fast lane. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm not saying YOU have a laugh, I am saying give US a laugh for a change you fucking moron.  You did do a blinding nomination a while back and I nearly overcame my basic disgust at your clearly take take take personality.   But I must say it was a feeling that didn't last long, probably less than one of Snowy's erections, and this is a golden opportunity to consign you to the Corner's hard shoulder after a good ploughing in the fast lane. 

Stupid fucking paedo-curious cunt.

49 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Like him or not @Roadkill is one of the most honest and honourable posters on here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Beast said:

The most disturbing thing about all of this shit is the mindset of the cunts that actually sit in front of the box to watch this fucking freak show.

I switched the Telly on for a few minute and must have flicked through 40 channels .. it was all complete and utter bile bar I caught the tail end of one of the Linda Thorson Avengers episodes .. I would have watched it right through if I had switched telly on at the start. Everything else looked to either mind destroying crap or intended to make people foam at the mouth.

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Honourably, of course. There'd be official decelerations read out loud and a silver chalice and shit.

I've decided to extend the olive branch of peace.  I take back everything I just said and look forward to renewing our friendship.  Your humble and obedient servant

ChildeHarold 

... and a Double Decker.