CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC queerness lesbian dating and eurovision

19 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think they'd knock your block off mate then give you a rainbow hairdo. 

31 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

Even the Red Arrows are at it with their RAINBOW smoke trails .. pooftas are everywhere :(

Didn't the Pilots  get told off recently for fucking women who throw themselves at them wearing  high heels , floaty summer dresses at air displays  ? I think they were told it was all their fault and to stop being so fucking sexist .Allegedly. 

14 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Didn't the Pilots  get told off recently for fucking women who throw themselves at them wearing  high heels , floaty summer dresses at air displays  ? I think they were told it was all their fault and to stop being so fucking sexist .Allegedly. 

I going to bed now.

21 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

They are pretty red blooded I don't know where Prints Harry gets his ideas from. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Some RAF squadron pulled a train on Carol Vorderman allegedly.

I saw the pictures of her in a uniform at the time. Seamed stockings the lot. I would have cut off a finger just to lick her fanny at that point.

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Mrs Roops. If you insist on changing the words in my posts, would you at least mind substituting ‘p**i’ with something I might have actually used in that context? Like ‘ram-jam’ or ‘bud-bud’.

Thanks in advance.

It would be less work to simply nuke the post tbh.

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I saw the pictures of her in a uniform at the time. Seamed stockings the lot. I would have cut off a finger just to lick her fanny at that point.

Heinous conduct which would have seen me only 90% as prolific…mid 80s.

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Heinous conduct which would have seen me only 90% as prolific…mid 80s.

I have confidence in the fact that I can mention virtually any celebrity and you will have fingered it at some point. Let’s try a random one… Pia Zadora?

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you gave her a few grand to promote a worthless life insurance scam , she'd probably let you .

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fat lazy cunt.

Billy you're fond of trying to stop me saying anything over a wide range of subjects including "fisting" where my perfectly innocent reference to punching the air with your fist was twisted into a vile and presumably painful sexual practice carried out between homosexual men.  I imagine it's like playing the xylophone with one stick. You then had the cheek to complain just now that I should cut down on the number of posts I was making, inferring I was a gobby cunt.  You now tell admin she's a "fat lazy cunt".   I want to see you tomorrow afternoon at Hampstead Ponds.   As you've already been there to meet Frank you know where it is and what to do when you get there.  No bull shitting. 

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Billy you're fond of trying to stop me saying anything over a wide range of subjects including "fisting" where my perfectly innocent reference to punching the air with your fist was twisted into a vile and presumably painful sexual practice carried out between homosexual men.  I imagine it's like playing the xylophone with one stick. You then had the cheek to complain just now that I should cut down on the number of posts I was making, inferring I was a gobby cunt.  You now tell admin she's a "fat lazy cunt".   I want to see you tomorrow afternoon at Hampstead Ponds.   As you've already been there to meet Frank you know where it is and what to do when you get there.  No bull shitting. 

Fisting is a pastime enjoyed by all persuasion's isn't it ?.

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’d rather just cut the finger off. It’ll grow back like Deadpool.

No need to self harm Eric, as it would rapidly become gangrenous and drop off within 48hrs of coming into contact with her disease ridden, dustbin sized front arse.

35 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Things have become quite black in wales recently. 

They ain't too light in Barnet either.

Do you know? I got on a bus the other day (the 'year old Bentley' was at the garage, tyres needed seeing to) single decker, there were about twenty people on it, and out of them, only two were white, me and the fuckin' driver!

That was a big surprise too, maybe they don't trust @Old Chap Raasclaat ferrying people around, he's safer in his DPD delivery van, the feckless rice & peas cunt.

36 minutes ago, and said:

Do you know? I got on a bus the other day (the 'year old Bentley' was at the garage, tyres needed seeing to) single decker, there were about twenty people on it, and out of them, only two were white, me and the fuckin' driver!

That was a big surprise too, maybe they don't trust @Old Chap Raasclaat ferrying people around, he's safer in his DPD delivery van, the feckless rice & peas cunt.

You don’t live in Barnet though.

If I’m wrong about that then don’t ever let me see you sniffing around in Hadley Wood when I’m out walking my cockapoos. 

On 03/06/2024 at 20:11, King Billy said:

You don’t live in Barnet though.

If I’m wrong about that then don’t ever let me see you sniffing around in Hadley Wood when I’m out walking my cockapoos. 

On 03/06/2024 at 19:31, and said:

It's fucking ridiculous. The country is being attacked by invasive species .I wouldn't mind if they were cute like grey squirrels but they're great big fat uncivilised  brutes and that's just the women .The males are misogynistic  religious fanatics with a very good understanding of the workings of the AK47 and no understanding that British women for some reason wish to walk around practically naked when temperatures reach 17 degree's.What sort of cunt actually thinks that's going to end well ?.