CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC queerness lesbian dating and eurovision

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We should light some candles, have a group hug and sing Kum-ba-yah in honour of any ‘feelingy-weelingies’ that may have been hurty-wurty.

Poof.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If collecting dogshit is actually a hobby that people have, do they have some type of system for recording, cataloguing and storing harvested specimens? Like the Pooey decimal system.

The Sphincter scale?

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'll try that .It sounds a cheap fix.I think I'll go and hit the wife .

It’s obvious. The petrol engine is only there to charge the batteries. Just put the petrol in them directly. I’m sure nothing could go wrong.

20 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Who the fuck do you two wankers think you are?

The gang of three stupid

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sorry if any of my right wing material has offended you.

Living above the corner shop with his three wives and driving a twenty year old Nissan Micra that stinks of rotting curry is a bit of a clue Eric. 

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

The gang of three stupid

Living above the corner shop with his three wives and driving a twenty year old Nissan Micra that stinks of rotting curry is a bit of a clue Eric. 

I don’t know if I put that in your head, but I actually mentioned on here about finding a 20 year old Nissan attached to my rear bumper while I was already doing 45 in a 30 limit. Six mad eyed ethnics crammed into it. All looked like they’d been eating 2 gram speed bombs washed down with Espresso. This was in fucking Clacton ffs. 
 England is just a memory that will die with our generation. It’s gone. They handed it over to the fucking dregs of the species. My grandparents would turn in their graves to hear this, but we’d be better off now if Hitler had succeeded.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t know if I put that in your head, but I actually mentioned on here about finding a 20 year old Nissan attached to my rear bumper while I was already doing 45 in a 30 limit. Six mad eyed ethnics crammed into it. All looked like they’d been eating 2 gram speed bombs washed down with Espresso. This was in fucking Clacton ffs. 
 England is just a memory that will die with our generation. It’s gone. They handed it over to the fucking dregs of the species. My grandparents would turn in their graves to hear this, but we’d be better off now if Hitler had succeeded.

I’m going to the Tommy Robinson rally tomorrow in London Eric. The filth (TSG riot squads) will be there in force as usual, in stark contrast to the soft touch approach they take for the pro Hamas/anti British cunts that swamp London every weekend now in their thousands. 

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m going to the Tommy Robinson rally tomorrow in London Eric. The filth (TSG riot squads) will be there in force as usual, in stark contrast to the soft touch approach they take for the pro Hamas/anti British cunts that swamp London every weekend now in their thousands. 

No one in their right mind believes anything you say. You might as well speak to the wall. 

Chicken shit.

37 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Fucking genius .Ganesh would have you as his son

We’ve established that around about now your daily tirade of cack ends before it commences around 4.45am. Off to ‘work’ you go…that diesel isn’t going to sell itself…Tiprat peasant cunt.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t know if I put that in your head, but I actually mentioned on here about finding a 20 year old Nissan attached to my rear bumper while I was already doing 45 in a 30 limit. Six mad eyed pakis crammed into it. All looked like they’d been eating 2 gram speed bombs washed down with Espresso. This was in fucking Clacton ffs. 

The importation of  uncivilised savages orchestrated  by  ultra  left wing agitators  with a rampant hatred of this country and its history has been going on for years .From the 1970s WW2 was NOT mentioned in schools , only WW1 and that was through the eyes of upper class poets .Academics believe Great Britain to be vulgar and rotten to its core. It is only their teachings and subsequent actions that has indeed made this country rotten to the core .Every politition , teacher  and  decision maker  is a product of a system that's designed to destroy the country that allowed the freedom of thought and built the  institutions in  which that message  of destruction was taught. Fast forward to now , a 9 year old kid is shot in a drive by shooting on the streets of  london. A london out of control because of black crime , with a Pakistani mayor and a police force paralysed by fear of  implementing  law and order incase it offends those of an ethnic persuasion.London has indeed fallen.They have succeeded.Their  experiment has failed as the shooting of that  kid proves but still they carry on with the same old narrative. They cannot be wrong because they're the clever ones .What an absolute fuck up of  monumental proportions but they have the  sheer audacity to  ask for our vote and  our confidence to continue. 

17 hours ago, Frank said:

You’ve cut and paste this, Ape. Why have you done that? 

Because he's incapable of constructing his own comments, being one of the brittle, crying, half-faggot's that constantly whine about what other people post.

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Six mad eyed ethnics crammed into it. All looked like they’d been eating 2 gram speed bombs washed down with Espresso. This was in fucking Clacton ffs. 

@Mrs Roops. If you insist on changing the words in my posts, would you at least mind substituting ‘p**i’ with something I might have actually used in that context? Like ‘ram-jam’ or ‘bud-bud’.

Thanks in advance.