CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC queerness lesbian dating and eurovision

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Jesus fucking Christ. This reads like it's been typed out by a dyspraxic octopus with alien hand syndrome and two grams of coke shoved up its arse. 

Take a fucking breath for once, don't post the first shit that comes into your head, and above all else get someone literate to proof read your abject bollocks before inflicting it on us.

You read all the way to the end then ?One couldn't ask for more .Dyspraxic octopus or not .Thankyou .

46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

They are the four weirdos hustled into the corner of the school playground, individually dense but collectively with just enough to realise the benefit of strength in numbers.

Christ I hate them all. I hope admin realises terminating them will pave the way for a better puntership. Just look at this below; what the fuck must newcomers think?

Maybe they like poodles.

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just seen Switzerland's entry, which apparently is the favourite to win the whole shitfest. He wears a mini skirt. 

By half way through the entire live audience will be  gobbling each other off.What ever happened to ABBA  and Bucksfizz.The whole fucking world has gone queer crazy .There's talk it's going to made compulsory. 

On 08/05/2024 at 20:54, entitled little cunt said:

The BBC really are pushing the queer boat out .I kissed a girl , a  dating show for rug worshipers and Eurovision, the musical gayfest .What is the percentage of gays in the UK population,  5% maybe ?.Unless the BBC are hoping straight males are going to tune in to wank over lesbo's I can't really see why taxpayers money,  and lots of it , has been spunked up the queer cottage wall.Is the BBC attempting to brainwash the majority into wanting a bit of same sex carnel miss appropriation ?.Are they hoping that Dave will return home from work and say to his wife "I'm just popping out to get a bit of cock before dinner because it's a totally normal thing to do " .The general public are already stupid enough to clap anyone who declares "I'm gay " as they hop and skip over the hills like Julie Andrews .Those who come out do so expecting a round of fucking applause .It's time people stood up and stated "we dont give a fuck who you're fucking , it's none of our fucking business you sociopathic  spunk gurgling cunt" .

Thankyou .

It's the Girls Boarding School (where I worked as assistant gardener and handyman) syndrome.  Pubescent dormitory fantasies resurfacing later in life among mildly successful BBC feminist producers. All single of course, highly sexually frustrated. 

On 08/05/2024 at 20:54, entitled little cunt said:

The BBC really are pushing the queer boat out .I kissed a girl , a  dating show for rug worshipers and Eurovision, the musical gayfest .What is the percentage of gays in the UK population,  5% maybe ?.Unless the BBC are hoping straight males are going to tune in to wank over lesbo's I can't really see why taxpayers money,  and lots of it , has been spunked up the queer cottage wall.Is the BBC attempting to brainwash the majority into wanting a bit of same sex carnel miss appropriation ?.Are they hoping that Dave will return home from work and say to his wife "I'm just popping out to get a bit of cock before dinner because it's a totally normal thing to do " .The general public are already stupid enough to clap anyone who declares "I'm gay " as they hop and skip over the hills like Julie Andrews .Those who come out do so expecting a round of fucking applause .It's time people stood up and stated "we dont give a fuck who you're fucking , it's none of our fucking business you sociopathic  spunk gurgling cunt" .

Thankyou .

It's the Girls Boarding School (where I worked as assistant gardener and handyman) syndrome.  Pubescent dormitory fantasies resurfacing later in life among mildly successful BBC feminist producers. All single of course, highly sexually frustrated. 

I find Oily Alexander an intriguing mixture of trying too hard with little talent to the point of straining plus the virtue signalling accumulation of good causes right left and centre.  The only thing missing is a role as Ambassador for Unicef, though he might have to wait a bit for that. In the meantime he will probably feature in Starmer's No 10 celebrations shortly. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

You read all the way to the end then ?One couldn't ask for more .Dyspraxic octopus or not .Thankyou .

Is that a practologist?  How much for a full examination?  Not just a poke with the little finger. 

26 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

By half way through the entire live audience will be  gobbling each other off.What ever happened to ABBA  and Bucksfizz.The whole fucking world has gone queer crazy .There's talk it's going to made compulsory. 

The dutch cunt looks like Jimmy Savile. Sounds like Falco.

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don’t you think this post was fucking awful enough the first time you inflicted it on us? Seek help immediately.

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I find Oily Alexander an intriguing mixture of trying too hard with little talent to the point of straining plus the virtue signalling accumulation of good causes right left and centre.  The only thing missing is a role as Ambassador for Unicef, though he might have to wait a bit for that. In the meantime he will probably feature in Starmer's No 10 celebrations shortly. 

I haven’t heard the cunt sing but his bra looks quite nice tbh.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t you think this post was fucking awful enough the first time you inflicted it on us? Seek help immediately.

It's given me a chance to remind The Corner that in a previous life I had a job, prospects, a loving wife, a beautiful bungalow in Mitcham, three perfectly normal prize winning children of all sexes, a Volvo estate with the executive trim and uprated sports suspension and I achieved all this through honest hard work, a cheery smile and a kind heart.  In fact I was famous locally for my kind heart. 

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He has a habit of shedding clothes during a performance so I may have missed the bra during a toilet break. 

They really need to do something about the queue for the gents at The Admiral Duncan. Wtf are you guys doing in there that takes so long?

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

They really need to do something about the queue for the gents at The Admiral Duncan. Wtf are you guys doing in there that takes so long?

You too have a vintage copy of Tom's Rough Trade Guide to the London Leather Scene, DJ price clipped, some foxing and a bump to the front cover.  Inscription to front page: "Happy birthday son.  Hope you enjoy yourself." Overall a copy in great collectible condition. 

48 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He has a habit of shedding clothes during a performance so I may have missed the bra during a toilet break. 

Shed your clothes in Stevenage Town centre and you'll be jumped on by a dozen illegals , half of them will think you're a witch the other 6 will be trying to violate you.Do it on stage and they love you .

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's given me a chance to remind The Corner that in a previous life I had a job, prospects, a loving wife, a beautiful bungalow in Mitcham, three perfectly normal prize winning children of all sexes, a Volvo estate with the executive trim and uprated sports suspension and I achieved all this through honest hard work, a cheery smile and a kind heart.  In fact I was famous locally for my kind heart. 

I became known locally for exposing myself.