CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC queerness lesbian dating and eurovision

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Bullshit. At 18:34 you said you'll be there until 18:00. You've done a runner haven't you, I bet you didn't even finish your half, did you? Fucking pussy. 

I’m still here. If you respond to my pm I’ll give you my number. Do something because you’re losing face. I dare you. 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m still here. If you respond to my pm I’ll give you my number. Do something because you’re losing face. I dare you. 

Shut up, Frank. You've proved you're a sneaky coward by pretending to still be there. I have a screenshot of your PM clearly lying about times, now, consider yourself fucking lucky this time. 

I will not make you aware of my imminent arrival next time. Make the same mistake again and you won't have time to shit yourself and do a runner... I'll beat you from Soho to the Tower of London. 

Do you understand?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shut up, Frank. You've proved your a sneaky coward by pretending to still be there. I have a screenshot of your PM clearly lying about times, now, consider yourself fucking lucky this time. 

I will not make you aware of my imminent arrival next time. Make the same mistake again and I'll beat you from Soho to the Tower of London. 

Do you understand?

Like I said in my pm, I’m at the Crown on Lower James St in Soho.. sitting at the window, now drinking Jamesons. I’ll be here for another 20 mins or so. Post a pic showing that you’re outside, or be forever the weak fucking white honky van-man gimp that we all know that you are. 

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shut up, Frank. You've proved you're a sneaky coward by pretending to still be there. I have a screenshot of your PM clearly lying about times, now, consider yourself fucking lucky this time. 

I will not make you aware of my imminent arrival next time. Make the same mistake again and you won't have time to shit yourself and do a runner... I'll beat you from Soho to the Tower of London. 

Do you understand?

I checked the security camera, he was still there.

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Like I said in my pm, I’m at the Crown on Lower James St in Soho.. sitting at the window, now drinking Jamesons. I’ll be here for another 20 mins or so. Post a pic showing that you’re outside, or be forever the weak fucking white honky van-man gimp that we all know that you are. 

Jewdy’s 2 minutes away. You are Friar Tucked.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

There’s a natural selection process that takes place, where new members either succeed and become part of the furniture, or fuck off because they’re unfunny, boring, stupid fucking wankers. Would you care to take a guess which side of the fence I think you and elc sit?

🖕

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

If it wasn't for the 'old guard' as you call it, this place would be completely overrun by the Flid Brigade, comprising you, ELC, Pen, Mr Shit, and the no.1 defender of Pervy Pete, Reptyle. If ever there was a metaphor for five nails in the Corner coffin, it's this list.

And to the bit in bold above: you're too fucking stupid to realise the hypocrisy you've created; I bet your comment didn't even register while your little sausage fingers hammered away at the keyboard. 

Fuck off, you prize idiot. If the amount of likes you've received from over 8,000 comments doesn't set alarm bells ringing, then I don't quite know what will.

No need to thank me for working tirelessly to keep the standard of the site up.

The last sentence showed what a despicable bore you are. 

🖕

25 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Do you understand?

Will you be taking the tube via Leicester Square, change at Charing + Embankment for District or Circle to Tower Hill?  🤔 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Will you be taking the tube via Leicester Square, change at Charing + Embankment for District or Circle to Tower Hill?  🤔 

You might be an annoying, demented chatterbox cunt, Harold but you're not a coward. You've taken relentless hidings since I've been here, lol and still come back for more... You're not at all like @Frank, fancy posting a stupid picture of yourself somewhere, realising I'm nearby and shitting yourself and running away and pretending to still be there, ready for battle. 

I guarantee he won't do that again, the stupid bandy legged cunt. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hopefully, he'll be under the front fuckin' wheels, and splattered all over the walls and adverts. 🚆💥

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, and said:

Hopefully, he'll be under the front fuckin' wheels, and splattered all over the walls and adverts. 🚆💥

Defeats the purpose of a magnficent scenic train ride through some of the best tunnels in the world.  You get a sense of being in the belly of the beast passing through its twisting intestines and junctions wuth the ease of a well digested can of Del Monte prunes on top of a Chinese takeaway. 

Hows my Johnnie Betjeman doing? 

25 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You might be an annoying, demented chatterbox cunt, Harold but you're not a coward. You've taken relentless hidings since I've been here, lol and still come back for more... You're not at all like @Frank, fancy posting a stupid picture of yourself somewhere, realising I'm nearby and shitting yourself and running away and pretending to still be there, ready for battle. 

Dear oh dear .fiiiighttttt you .What a display of  adolescent macho bollox .Anyway he seems to have warmed towards you Harold .What the fuck happened to younger people ?.

31 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

To date only @Eddie has been where he said he would be. No one likes a bullshitter. 

https://streamable.com/b7adz9

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

There’s a natural selection process that takes place, where new members either succeed and become part of the furniture, or fuck off because they’re unfunny, boring, stupid fucking wankers. Would you care to take a guess which side of the fence I think you and elc sit?

Unfunny , boring and a stupid fucking wanker .At last you have inverted your gaze and realised It's not everyone else ,it's actually you .I've not read one opinion  or one post of yours that was  worth the light on my retina .Those other two mongs in your gang are even fucking worse .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Unfunny , boring and a stupid fucking wanker .At last you have inverted your gaze and realised It's not everyone else ,it's actually you .I've not read one opinion  or one post of yours that was  worth the light on my retina .Those other two mongs in your gang are even fucking worse .

Wolfie and Ape should go on holiday together.  There's a lot of unlicensed rooftop bars in Mallorca just creaking to take their fat arses. 

10 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

How’s your back?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Dear oh dear .fiiiighttttt you .What a display of  adolescent macho bollox .Anyway he seems to have warmed towards you Harold .What the fuck happened to younger people ?.

Listen, you fucking irritating, A.I algorithm sounding wanker, keep your mouth shut. 

Harold unintentionally helped me when I arrived here, over two years ago... The daft cunt tried to intimidate me and my put down earned me some early respect here. Poor Harold, he doesn't even realise how many he's helped by being the corners punchbag. 

You, however, are void of anything...  A stupid goat herder who has pissed everyone off, knows he should leave but is too arrogant to. 

Fuck off, cunt.

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Listen, you fucking irritating, A.I algorithm sounding wanker, keep your mouth shut. 

Harold unintentionally helped me when I arrived here, over two years ago... The daft cunt tried to intimidate me and my put down earned me some early respect here. Poor Harold, he doesn't even realise how many he's helped by being the corners punchbag. 

You, however, are void of anything...  A stupid goat herder who has pissed everyone off, knows he should leave but is too arrogant to. 

Fuck off, cunt.

"unintentionally" is the key word.  Meet me on the 42nd floor of Lauderdale Barbican with Eddie and Frank to get some more "unntentional" love and respect. 

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"unintentionally" is the key word.  Meet me on the 42nd floor of Lauderdale Barbican with Eddie and Frank to get some more "unntentional" love and respect. 

The New Inn at Cerne Abbas in Dorset is a much better place .. that's where Frank showed me his boat.

29 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'll film it , I dont like to get my hands dirty , I'm more a lover than a fighter but I can make a film noir of the debacle  with depth and character .A Powell and pressburger-esq  adaptation of the Towering inferno , unfortunately they'll have to be some victims to give it gravitas so chuck 'em off.