CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC queerness lesbian dating and eurovision

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Well spotted, Bill, I didn't clock this one. I was already suspicious what with his alliance with confirmed nonce apologist @and and also due to his unswerving love of all things Jewish. 

Now we've got this, a fawning appreciation of not only a beast, but a kike one at that.

I'll be watching him like a fucking hawk going forward.

What will you do if we go backwards?

(asking for a friend)

On 14/05/2024 at 22:26, Admin said:

I am sorry that I have not contributed much the last 6 months from either of my accounts. I have been busy away from the site.

Having a motormouth on site is not a new phenomenon. They tend to burn themselves out. Use it as an opportunity to hone one's cunting skills. The opposite of this situation are complaints the place resembles a mortuary.

High quality cunters are rare. The hard core of a dozen or so lifers remains extant.  

Does this give me an official green light to go against the 'no inter-member acrimony' affirmation? If so, it proves what a colossal load of pointless bollocks it is.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Does this give me an official green light to go against the 'no inter-member acrimony' affirmation? If so, it proves what a colossal load of pointless bollocks it is.

I doubt whether you've got anything to show you extinct pile of volcanic ash.   Fucking dream on sleepy head. 

• Like 1

The problem with the so called "old guard" on this site is they will use every nomination sooner or later as a spring board into their little totally irrelevant games between themselves involving fucking ribbing, hearty slagging off and generally boring the tits off everybody else who isn't a party to their private party. 

I think if admin and these old cunts want a private party with just twenty members who mostly lay low and don't utter a squeak THEN DON'T FUCKING ALLOW NEW MEMBERS (OR FRESH MEAT) TO JOIN. 

That's addressed to all you wankers out there.  You know who you are. 

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The problem with the so called "old guard" on this site is they will use every nomination sooner or later as a spring board into their little totally irrelevant games between themselves involving fucking ribbing, hearty slagging off and generally boring the tits off everybody else who isn't a party to their private party. 

I think if admin and these old cunts want a private party with just twenty members who mostly lay low and don't utter a squeak THEN DON'T FUCKING ALLOW NEW MEMBERS (OR FRESH MEAT) TO JOIN. 

Oh for fucks sake shut up. Whiny fucking crybaby cunt.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

If it wasn't for the 'old guard' as you call it, this place would be completely overrun by the Flid Brigade, comprising you, ELC, Pen, Mr Shit, and the no.1 defender of Pervy Pete, Reptyle. If ever there was a metaphor for five nails in the Corner coffin, it's this list.

And to the bit in bold above: you're too fucking stupid to realise the hypocrisy you've created; I bet your comment didn't even register while your little sausage fingers hammered away at the keyboard. 

Fuck off, you prize idiot. If the amount of likes you've received from over 8,000 comments doesn't set alarm bells ringing, then I don't quite know what will.

No need to thank me for working tirelessly to keep the standard of the site up.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

If it wasn't for the 'old guard' as you call it, this place would be completely overrun by the Flid Brigade, comprising you, ELC, Pen, Mr Shit, and the no.1 defender of Pervy Pete, Reptyle. If ever there was a metaphor for five nails in the Corner coffin, it's this list.

And to the bit in bold above: you're too fucking stupid to realise the hypocrisy you've created; I bet your comment didn't even register while your little sausage fingers hammered away at the keyboard. 

Fuck off, you prize idiot. If the amount of likes you've received from over 8,000 comments doesn't set alarm bells ringing, then I don't quite know what will.

No need to thank me for working tirelessly to keep the standard of the site up.

Wolfers, I’m in Soho sucking on me vape and hunting down some serious hot fat black cock. I’m still drinking halves, mind. Lol. 

Lol. 

https://ibb.co/RD5L3Rw

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There’s a natural selection process that takes place, where new members either succeed and become part of the furniture, or fuck off because they’re unfunny, boring, stupid fucking wankers. Would you care to take a guess which side of the fence I think you and elc sit?

17 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank, I'm shopping on Carnaby Street. I know where you are and I'm on my way. 

You're dead. 

Your appear to be stalking me, you sappy fucking loner. However, I’ll give you an hour to show yourself. Someone needs to put me out of my misery, and it might as well be you. 

48 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wolfers, I’m in Soho sucking on me vape and hunting down some serious hot fat black cock. I’m still drinking halves, mind. Lol. 

Lol. 

https://ibb.co/RD5L3Rw

FFS, Frank, you're in the wrong place, OCR will obviously be mincing it up in the pink one across the road.

1 minute ago, and said:

FFS, Frank, you're in the wrong place, OCR will obviously be mincing it up in the pink one is across the road.

Apparently the dope’s in the area. I’ve sent him a pm with my exact location. Let’s see… 

3 minutes ago, and said:

FFS, Frank, you're in the wrong place, OCR will obviously be mincing it up in the pink one is across the road.

Shut the fuck up, and. I'm on my way there... I know what he looks like but he doesn't know what I look like. If I spot any dog shits, I'll let you know. Lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shut the fuck up, and. I'm on my way there... I know what he looks like but he doesn't know what I look like. If I spot any dog shits, I'll let you know. Lol.

Don’t do a KB on me, Raasters. I’m here, and I’ll wait. Let’s see what you’ve got. It’ll either be nuts in, or I’ll punch your lights out. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You dirty fuckin' cocksucker, you're already within spunking distance, Frank'll recognise you easily, he's got a nose for 'down-low', bruv.

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Apparently the dope’s in the area. I’ve sent him a pm with my exact location. Let’s see… 

Bullshit. At 18:27 you said you'll be there until 18:00. You've done a runner haven't you, I bet you didn't even finish your half, did you? Fucking pussy.